Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 5. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
This project is just fine for modern business

What do you mean when you speak for business? Do you feel for anyone suitable?

Sure no, for any business to create a universal project is simply impossible, I think

And what did you think so, when you wrote that for business? I do not understand

I'm talking about the fact that if the project is tied up with crypto and investment, then it will be just a wonderful project

Aaa, I understood you, I would have written so straight away.) Yes, I completely agree with you, for such types of business this is an excellent solution

I hope that developers will realize this idea!

I agree with you, the idea is very interesting and competitive. I think that everything will be done
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Sure no, for any business to create a universal project is simply impossible, I think

And what did you think so, when you wrote that for business? I do not understand

I'm talking about the fact that if the project is tied up with crypto and investment, then it will be just a wonderful project

Aaa, I understood you, I would have written so straight away.) Yes, I completely agree with you, for such types of business this is an excellent solution

I hope that developers will realize this idea!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
At the moment ,the problem of correct work of contact centers is very common, there are a number of problems that need to be addressed.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
unusual project. the first time I see this. Tell me please, how are the fees? and what is the advantage of using such a project on the blockchain?

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Tell us about blockchain technology) What is this technology?
I want to know the details
 Smiley

The PodOne network is built on blockchain technology. A blockchain functions as a secure, public ledger of all transactions on a peer-to-peer network that cannot be tampered with except through the use of an impractically large amount of computing power. A complete copy of the ledger is stored on each node in the network, allowing for such security. Specifically, PodOne will be built on the Ethereum blockchain in order to achieve a completely decentralized system
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Tell us about blockchain technology) What is this technology?
I want to know the details
 Smiley
Activity: 364
How can you transfer your employees to another company without fear? This can only be suitable for not the most important and valuable employees, because there is a risk of losing them when working with another company! There will be a whole class of workers ready to work like this.
This is not about relocating employees to other companies. they are provided to other companies only for idle time.
So in fact this is a similar option! There are people who will not even hold onto the old place if they see better conditions on the new one.
Not exactly. Employees will remain in their office, but will perform functions for the benefit of another company. In fact, for them only the direction of work changes and nothing else.
It is probably easier to provide employees with rest for the time of absence of work. Then they will return to the gathered forces and ready to work even better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
this is a great idea
Activity: 266
On this platform, will it be possible to simply exchange tokens among themselves? Or be sure to use the services with participation? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I hope the exchange between the cards is justified  Cool
Activity: 168
After the ICO, do you plan to sell more tokens? I would not want to, of course!
I agree with you, Additional sales will cause conflicts between investors
Activity: 406
How can you transfer your employees to another company without fear? This can only be suitable for not the most important and valuable employees, because there is a risk of losing them when working with another company! There will be a whole class of workers ready to work like this.
This is not about relocating employees to other companies. they are provided to other companies only for idle time.
So in fact this is a similar option! There are people who will not even hold onto the old place if they see better conditions on the new one.
Not exactly. Employees will remain in their office, but will perform functions for the benefit of another company. In fact, for them only the direction of work changes and nothing else.
Activity: 406
Activity: 392
Subsequent sales are not planned, that is very good, I agree with you. Unsold tokens will be distributed among investors. Such a plan.
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: