Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 6. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Legislation in most countries provides an opportunity for employers to hire workers under a fixed-term employment contract - for a certain period of time. Is not it better to use this option?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How much will the platform service cost, for instance, per hour? There are such data?
Activity: 392
Has the 2-phase sale already started? I want to invest more.
Yes, it started on the 1st of March. Welcome !!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Has the 2-phase sale already started? I want to invest more.
Activity: 210
Tell us about the payment system
How are payments made?
 Huh
PodOne Wallet

PodOne provides a mechanism for mediating payment and work disputes using Qubicles. PodOne supports an optional multi-signature escrow system. Using this optional system, an Employer and Agent can enter into an agreement with a neutral third-party Arbitrator. Essentially, under the multi-signature system, an amount to be paid is held in escrow, requiring two signatures in order for the final transfer of funds to occur.
Tell us about your team)
I want to know more

The team behind PodOne has a combined 50 years of experience in the contact center industry and are the leaders behind Fenero, a disruptive and award-winning cloud based contact center platform used by over 2,200 call and customer service organizations worldwide.
What is the symbol of the token? When will the start?
 Huh
I want to know the details

Ticker Symbol  QBE Start Date  Phase 1: January 15, 2018 12:00 AM ET Phase 2: March 1, 2018 12:00 AM ET End Date  Phase 1: February 15, 2018 12:00 AM ET Phase 2: March 31, 2018 12:00 AM ET Exchange Rate  Phase 1: 3,000 QBE = 1 ETH (100% bonus) Phase 2: 1,500 QBE = 1 ETH
What does a QBE represent? How is it different than a Qubicle?
 Huh
QBE (pronounced “Cube”) represents the short-hand symbol for Qubicle tokens in the PodOne contact center network. Qubicles are used to post requests for assistance, receive payment for work performed, and to create, use or receive payment for user-generated content created in PodOne University. Qubicles do not give rights in the company, nor do they grant promises of future performance or serve as securities
How are payments made?
 Huh
PodOne Wallet

PodOne provides a mechanism for mediating payment and work disputes using Qubicles. PodOne supports an optional multi-signature escrow system. Using this optional system, an Employer and Agent can enter into an agreement with a neutral third-party Arbitrator. Essentially, under the multi-signature system, an amount to be paid is held in escrow, requiring two signatures in order for the final transfer of funds to occur.
Tell us about your team)
I want to know more

The team behind PodOne has a combined 50 years of experience in the contact center industry and are the leaders behind Fenero, a disruptive and award-winning cloud based contact center platform used by over 2,200 call and customer service organizations worldwide.
What is the symbol of the token? When will the start?
 Huh
I want to know the details

Ticker Symbol  QBE Start Date  Phase 1: January 15, 2018 12:00 AM ET Phase 2: March 1, 2018 12:00 AM ET End Date  Phase 1: February 15, 2018 12:00 AM ET Phase 2: March 31, 2018 12:00 AM ET Exchange Rate  Phase 1: 3,000 QBE = 1 ETH (100% bonus) Phase 2: 1,500 QBE = 1 ETH
How are payments made?
 Huh
PodOne Wallet

Tell us about your team)
I want to know more

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
How are payments made?
 Huh
PodOne Wallet

Tell us about your team)
I want to know more
How are payments made?
 Huh
PodOne Wallet

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
How are payments made?
 Huh
PodOne Wallet
Activity: 224
The problem of congestion can be solved by hiring a lot of people and they should be qualified to handle it. How can you make sure you are hiring the right people?
Activity: 280
Can team members be rated on the platform?
Activity: 266
Was the project mentioned in any reputable mass media? Any articles or reviews?
Activity: 224
The project sets a certain goal. But you never know what if they cant reach it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (

And where did you get that it's a good team if you do not have information?

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra

Now it's really impossible to find anywhere, because the Internet is full of other information.

And where did you find it then? Do you yourself say that now the whole Internet is hammered and it is not possible to find it?

Information was in the early days when the project appeared, literally 1-2 articles were in the access, had time to read them and was happy)

Very happy for you) Indeed, now nothing is impossible to find on the Internet, a lot of unnecessary information.
Activity: 434
The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra

Now it's really impossible to find anywhere, because the Internet is full of other information.

And where did you find it then? Do you yourself say that now the whole Internet is hammered and it is not possible to find it?

Information was in the early days when the project appeared, literally 1-2 articles were in the access, had time to read them and was happy)

Activity: 434

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

In what this project is better?
Pages:
Jump to: