Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 11. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
The possession of a large number of tokens Qubicles provides the right to property in the company, or other forms of participation associated with the capitalization of PodOne?
No, the token will only provide transactions inside the platform.And possession of a large number of the token you any rights that you have described above does not.
What do you think is worth to invest in this project ? What are the chances that the token price will rise ?
I think for the investor the project will be of interest in many factors. Well, I personally see 2 reasons for good prospects of investments in the project.
And for what reasons does this project deserve the attention of investors?
First of all, the team, and the recommendation of John McAfee, as for me it already inspires trust to the project . Secondly, the fact that the sphere of contact centers is very extensive and popular, the introduction of this platform in this kind of activity tells us that in a good situation, the number of users will increase .And we know if the number of tokens inside the platform is limited, then with the increase in the number of users using this token prices it will grow very quickly.
Based on the fact that the contact centers are very popular today, it is really possible to assume that this platform will be in demand and have a huge number of users.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
The possession of a large number of tokens Qubicles provides the right to property in the company, or other forms of participation associated with the capitalization of PodOne?
No, the token will only provide transactions inside the platform.And possession of a large number of the token you any rights that you have described above does not.
What do you think is worth to invest in this project ? What are the chances that the token price will rise ?
I think for the investor the project will be of interest in many factors. Well, I personally see 2 reasons for good prospects of investments in the project.
First of all, the team, and the recommendation of John McAfee, as for me it already inspires trust to the project . Secondly, the fact that the sphere of contact centers is very extensive and popular, the introduction of this platform in this kind of activity tells us that in a good situation, the number of users will increase .And we know if the number of tokens inside the platform is limited, then with the increase in the number of users using this token prices it will grow very quickly.
All payment inside the platform will be made by Qubicle tokens? Can you find out it will work on the basis of ERC20?
Yes, the token will be supported by all compliant purses ERC20. Ether and smart smart contracts is what you need for this platform.
Out during the crowd sale will only be accepted with the Ethereum? Even bitcoins are not accepted?
The token will provide a mechanism of financial stimulation on the platform ,and in general will provide secure transactions within the platform at the expense of the etherium network.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Guys, and if you launch the PodOne service, will Fenero be closed then? Or will it continue to operate under the old scheme?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Where will teachers for PodOne refresher courses come from? There would be some a certain system of selection of teachers or what?
No, just if a person wants to earn, let's say a professor of German from the University, he can create a German course by making a certain commission for its placement.
In any case, there will be more than one such professor who wants to earn money from the platform PodOne, will get a very good competition among people who provide their intellectual work on this platform.
Of course, the product must be competitive on the platform to be used by workers to improve their qualification. Bad rates naturally no one will use)
Activity: 616
Where will teachers for PodOne refresher courses come from? There would be some a certain system of selection of teachers or what?
No, just if a person wants to earn, let's say a professor of German from the University, he can create a German course by making a certain commission for its placement.
In any case, there will be more than one such professor who wants to earn money from the platform PodOne, will get a very good competition among people who provide their intellectual work on this platform.
Activity: 616
I have never seen such a good team of developers in the project , people with extensive experience , I would even say that some of them are not a dozen years in this business and certainly know how it works.
One of them began to program at the age of 16 studying Python . I have no doubt about the competence of developers. Really so skilled and professional team still to look for)
Most projects have a team of developers indistinct ,and sometimes it does not exist at all, or rather it may be, but on the official site is not specified information about it. And how can you trust such projects that do not even bother the development team to place on the site
I have never seen such a good team of developers in the project , people with extensive experience , I would even say that some of them are not a dozen years in this business and certainly know how it works.
One of them began to program at the age of 16 studying Python . I have no doubt about the competence of developers. Really so skilled and professional team still to look for)
All payment inside the platform will be made by Qubicle tokens? Can you find out it will work on the basis of ERC20?
Yes, the token will be supported by all compliant purses ERC20. Ether and smart smart contracts is what you need for this platform.
Out during the crowd sale will only be accepted with the Ethereum? Even bitcoins are not accepted?
That's right, only Ethereum will be accepted . It is written about in the white paper .Go to the site and do not be lazy to read if you are interested in the project, I do not see any difficulties
Pages:
Jump to: