Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 8. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
It seems to me that this project will not bring big profits, it is all clear of course the network of contact centers and all that . My personal opinion, the platform doesn't take off as planned by the developers.
What makes you think that ? I think this platform will be very useful for the sphere of contact centers and will be in demand by people who work in this sphere of services.
Well the project is good when it really solves significant problems in people's lives, facilitates their existence or something like that. Here I do not see the obvious advantages of the project which will be able to surprise ordinary users with something new.
The project will make life easier for employers and employees, they will not need to spend a lot of time to find a job , everything will be implemented much faster and faster and this is only one of the advantages .
I am aware of the advantages of the project that we describe the developers in white paper. I have a bad idea how this platform will be implemented at the global level in the work of all contact centers?
There should be good marketing, as I think ,the platform should be properly steamed in its circles, when people start to use it, they will understand how much easier it became to work with it than without it.
The only thing that inspires hope in this project is a team of experienced people who stand behind him. I think with their vast experience the project will be possible to implement .
Also the developers are the creators of software for contact centers Fenero. They have developed a very interesting system for tracking the nature of calls and much more.
Activity: 476
I think the blockchain will make a big impact on the work of contact centres in a good in full of course. It will allow to make interactions of people inside this system more automated.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
It seems to me that this project will not bring big profits, it is all clear of course the network of contact centers and all that . My personal opinion, the platform doesn't take off as planned by the developers.
What makes you think that ? I think this platform will be very useful for the sphere of contact centers and will be in demand by people who work in this sphere of services.
Well the project is good when it really solves significant problems in people's lives, facilitates their existence or something like that. Here I do not see the obvious advantages of the project which will be able to surprise ordinary users with something new.
The project will make life easier for employers and employees, they will not need to spend a lot of time to find a job , everything will be implemented much faster and faster and this is only one of the advantages .
I am aware of the advantages of the project that we describe the developers in white paper. I have a bad idea how this platform will be implemented at the global level in the work of all contact centers?
There should be good marketing, as I think ,the platform should be properly steamed in its circles, when people start to use it, they will understand how much easier it became to work with it than without it.
The only thing that inspires hope in this project is a team of experienced people who stand behind him. I think with their vast experience the project will be possible to implement .
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
This sphere now needs a certain revolution, I think. The project just needs to solve this problem

What kind of sphere are you talking about? I do not understand. Where in general in our time needs a revolution, yet so good

I'm talking about contact centers and the whole field of recruiting for organizations

Aaa, at first I did not understand, well, about the fact that this sphere requires a revolution, I do not quite agree, but on the whole it is very developed ...

That is, do you think it is generally suitable for modern businesses and helps at 100%?

Well, not exactly, I think that it is not the revolution that is needed, but some other approach in the development of the future
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is the project really the first decentralized employee?
I really doubt that.
Is the project still aliving and developping?
Any guys have participated the ICO??
I haven't see the token showed in the mainstream exchanges.
Activity: 336
This sphere now needs a certain revolution, I think. The project just needs to solve this problem

What kind of sphere are you talking about? I do not understand. Where in general in our time needs a revolution, yet so good

I'm talking about contact centers and the whole field of recruiting for organizations

Aaa, at first I did not understand, well, about the fact that this sphere requires a revolution, I do not quite agree, but on the whole it is very developed ...

That is, do you think it is generally suitable for modern businesses and helps at 100%?
Activity: 266
Any project, its success and  strategy depend os the team. So every time I see a new project I’m interested in I wanna see the team first. Can you tell me about it?
The key members have an impressive experience in software development. They are all young and ambitious. Investors will see the results fast. 
Do they have certain education? Right now there are a lot of real losers in blockchain industry and they just wanna get their part of the fame.
Let’s see… The founder is Marlon Williams, he was a software developer in healthcare Internet company called Sunrise (Florida). He got a Computer Information Systems degree in Miami Dade. So he was studying  and working at the same time since he was 15!
That’s great! What about others?

Activity: 196
Any project, its success and  strategy depend os the team. So every time I see a new project I’m interested in I wanna see the team first. Can you tell me about it?
The key members have an impressive experience in software development. They are all young and ambitious. Investors will see the results fast. 
Do they have certain education? Right now there are a lot of real losers in blockchain industry and they just wanna get their part of the fame.
Let’s see… The founder is Marlon Williams, he was a software developer in healthcare Internet company called Sunrise (Florida). He got a Computer Information Systems degree in Miami Dade. So he was studying  and working at the same time since he was 15!
Activity: 266
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: