Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 4. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Who knows which wallets could it be used on PodOne?
Have you read the whity paper? Your wallet needs to be comparable with erc20 standard. Almost all of popular cryptocurrencies are using this standard as well. You can find more info on the Ethereum website.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
What are the objectives of the project, other than earnings? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services?
Activity: 364
How can you transfer your employees to another company without fear? This can only be suitable for not the most important and valuable employees, because there is a risk of losing them when working with another company! There will be a whole class of workers ready to work like this.
This is not about relocating employees to other companies. they are provided to other companies only for idle time.
So in fact this is a similar option! There are people who will not even hold onto the old place if they see better conditions on the new one.
Not exactly. Employees will remain in their office, but will perform functions for the benefit of another company. In fact, for them only the direction of work changes and nothing else.
It is probably easier to provide employees with rest for the time of absence of work. Then they will return to the gathered forces and ready to work even better.
This kind of format is still worth the money business. Even if employees take leave at their own expense, they will have to pay taxes and other payments. Therefore, the use of labor is constant - the key task of management of any company.
In my opinion, the format of the work offered by PodeOne may in the future be formed into a separate line of business. Is not it?
Activity: 224
Hi, everyone! I have a question about the system.
For example, the request of employer will be responded? Nobody exactly knows when will be the downtime. Is it possible that the request won’t be satisfied for a long time?
I don’t think so. People want to get money for their work. If they don’t, they don’t get money. Especially, there are different agents, who respond for those requests.
Well, it changes the situation. What about the connection between agents and employers?
It will be based on smartcontracts, but can it still will safe for both sides?
If the system is based on blockchain, it is safe.
I think they supposed to have some paycheck system for users. I don’t know about it very much.
Ok. What about the tokens. Will the PodOne offer payment in their own tokens or there will be alternative cryptocurrecy?
Somebody already answers this question. Check previous dialogues and you can find more information about it, but I can tell that they support only ETH and Qubicle tokens. I think they will try to maintain the token price, so it will be an appealing project for investment.
Now they offer 50% bonus. Proposal will be soon over.
Thanks for your opinion. Can you tell me please when it ends?
It ends it two day. If you want to get something, you need to hurry up.
Activity: 196
Who knows which wallets could it be used on PodOne?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Did the ICO period have already passed Huh I didn't miss it? Or it still lasts? Respond please, this is important.
For example, the request of employer will be responded? Nobody exactly knows when will be the downtime. Is it possible that the request won’t be satisfied for a long time?
I don’t think so. People want to get money for their work. If they don’t, they don’t get money. Especially, there are different agents, who respond for those requests.
Well, it changes the situation. What about the connection between agents and employers?
I think they supposed to have some paycheck system for users. I don’t know about it very much.
Ok. What about the tokens. Will the PodOne offer payment in their own tokens or there will be alternative cryptocurrecy?
Somebody already answers this question. Check previous dialogues and you can find more information about it, but I can tell that they support only ETH and Qubicle tokens. I think they will try to maintain the token price, so it will be an appealing project for investment.
Thanks for your opinion. Can you tell me please when it ends?
Activity: 476
Don't you want to expand this platform and also make a choice of employers? For those who are looking for work. That is, the principle is the same, but vice versa Roll Eyes
Will the staff be distributed on the platform in accordance with their areas of activity? That is, I hope you can make a filter and choose what you need, quickly and conveniently Roll Eyes
I want to wish good luck to the project)) as already written in this thread, that the technology of blockchain is the technology of the future. Accordingly, I believe in the successful development of the project, and that very soon all the work of the staff will be carried out through similar platforms
Activity: 476
Does the development of this project depend on the bitcoin rate and the value of the crypto currency? If bitcoin is at the peak of its minimum in value, what will happen to the project? Roll Eyes
On this platform, will it be possible to simply exchange tokens among themselves? Or be sure to use the services with participation? Roll Eyes
The question is: where will it be better for me to find out the latest news about this project? Perhaps you represent the project in different cities and countries and share it on the web? I will be happy links or just the names of sources)))
Activity: 406
How can you transfer your employees to another company without fear? This can only be suitable for not the most important and valuable employees, because there is a risk of losing them when working with another company! There will be a whole class of workers ready to work like this.
This is not about relocating employees to other companies. they are provided to other companies only for idle time.
So in fact this is a similar option! There are people who will not even hold onto the old place if they see better conditions on the new one.
Not exactly. Employees will remain in their office, but will perform functions for the benefit of another company. In fact, for them only the direction of work changes and nothing else.
It is probably easier to provide employees with rest for the time of absence of work. Then they will return to the gathered forces and ready to work even better.
This kind of format is still worth the money business. Even if employees take leave at their own expense, they will have to pay taxes and other payments. Therefore, the use of labor is constant - the key task of management of any company.
Pages:
Jump to: