Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 88. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Folks, my balance was locked and I waited when balance will unlocked.

I've sent a giveaway to all the participants who stated their address correctly and had a link to their message. Perhaps some have not received the money yet, I heard that some transactions had been postponed.

Don't worry. Everyone who took part before 5/27/2014 should receive QCN.

This also applies to translators.
Hope despite postponed transactions people will still get their QCN. I always worry when such things happen
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What about the old giveaway posts and translation bounties?  Huh

Those most likely went to the exchange...

I'll wait for OracionSeis to respond to that but..

I already sent about 1,800 QCN for giveaways, translations and pools. I don't have endless wallet unfortunately.
Activity: 994
What about the old giveaway posts and translation bounties?  Huh

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7skSDxQ_yX0J:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D599580.0%3Ball+&cd=3&ct=clnk

I would like to know why the QCN dev tried to relaunch Monero when it was well established to begin with? This eventually became QCN.. Huh Shocked
Folks, my balance was locked and I waited when balance will unlocked.

I've sent a giveaway to all the participants who stated their address correctly and had a link to their message. Perhaps some have not received the money yet, I heard that some transactions had been postponed.

Don't worry. Everyone who took part before 5/27/2014 should receive QCN.

This also applies to translators.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! I'm completely new here. awesome coin!
Activity: 61
What about the old giveaway posts and translation bounties?  Huh

Activity: 10
where can i mine with Gentoo OS Huh

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
pptx on ypool, he's trying to kill QCN by dumping on Poloniex 'cause he think it's competitor of MRO (which he's big bagholder).
So, now i can realize that how QCN value than MRO.

Now i will mine something more profitable, then dump to BTC and use that to buy cheap QCN, thanks pptx lol

interesting... thanks for sharing. difficulty is at :115,428,231 from ~150,000,000 something ~ 2 days ago... so that's better coin production, but better strategy is to purchase QCN downright.. 1115,428,231 is still high.. amount of electricity is more than price on exchange...
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
pptx on ypool, he's trying to kill QCN by dumping on Poloniex 'cause he think it's competitor of MRO (which he's big bagholder).
So, now i can realize that how QCN value than MRO.

Now i will mine something more profitable, then dump to BTC and use that to buy cheap QCN, thanks pptx lol
Activity: 71
I'm sorry, folks, I had no access to the Internet during the weekend.

All translators, creators of pools and other people who help with the creation of infrastructure PM me, if you haven't received bounty yet. Thank you for all!
Folks, I've revised the size of payments. From now on i am paying 80 QCN per translation into a subforum and 60 for a thread post.

I'll soon submit a list of languages which I already have.

I'll send all bounties in the evening.

Regards,
O.S.
Where could I find the list of languages which you already have?
I assume "the evening" you refer has passed, yet I haven't received any for a bounty. Thank you dev.
Activity: 994

Activity: 61
Folks, the giveaway is closed for now!

I am out of QCN! I've tried to send QCN to everyone who took part but I've received a couple of hundreds of inquiries.

You can help the giveaway fund by sending them to:
Code:
1R9wwAH68XNGHZBsSCbyPL5EBepCoqnPPYpUuYx7jyZtc1SqekoM5p4iiB4EnkHBMXUrkwg7vR35vcoC6h48t7AjKXqXWqX

Thank you kindly for your lively participation!
you out QCN now who control QCN?

No, I'm the QCN dev and I control QCN but now I closed the giveaway for a while.
Ok thank you for support.

I'm out of quazarcoins (money) I mean.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Activity: 434
what is "unlocked balance" ? you can send unblocked balance.
I don't know exactly but i think is the analog of inmature blocks in cryptonote tecnology
what is "unlocked balance" ? you can send unblocked balance.
Activity: 32
what is "unlocked balance" ?
OracionSeis check you wallet and reply me.
hi guys can some of use help me out here, can someone explain to me (in simple terms lol) where to put this "*.bin" comand in the wallet, ive everything else done im just stuck on this.

Readme file;

Please, use “*.bin” file extension and make sure to use a strong password to protect
your funds.

thanks coinfello

Sorry for the delay in replying. What OS do you use?

You must enter a command, for example:

Code:
--simplewallet --wallet-file=wallet.bin --pass=123456

and then a new wallet will created.

You can choose any name and pass, course.
Send 50 QCN to 1R9wwAH68XNGHZBsSCbyPL5EBepCoqnPPYpUuYx7jyZtc1SqekoM5p4iiB4EnkHBMXUrkwg7vR35vco C6h48t7AjKXqXWqX, thank you dev Cheesy

I would like to thank you from all my heart, you've really helped me out when I was sending giveaways today.
Pages:
Jump to: