Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 9. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
It's worked! Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Blockchain is growing, so looks like someone is using Quazarcoin, but if so, why:
2015-Sep-28 17:08:49.340452 [P2P0]Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds

I can't to connect to someone?
version: quazarcoin v0.8.10.18, downloaded from offsite

Try this:

./quazarcoind --add-peer 176.9.147.178:8380
Activity: 12
Blockchain is growing, so looks like someone is using Quazarcoin, but if so, why:
2015-Sep-28 17:08:49.340452 [P2P0]Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds

I can't to connect to someone?
version: quazarcoin v0.8.10.18, downloaded from offsite
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I would like to see some improvements for QuazarCoin (including a new Wallet) but I guess I have to wait until the dev or someone makes it possible. In the meantime, I will continue to mine Quazarcoins. Maybe I’ll get lucky and make some profit, if there’s an ever increase in price in the future.  Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
If you like QCN (and I'll be honest I've always liked the emission curve personally), I suggest organizing a new team to take over maintaining it the way Dashcoin did theirs.

QCN is a great coin, smooth is always on the money! Quazar deserves some love my friends!!!!
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Having a separate developer for every coin is probably a viable option, but at what cost?

Forknote is a good option for abandoned Cryptonote coins. It will give Quazarcoin the same features and updates as the  Bytecoin reference client v1.0.8. Forknote is composed of daemon, simplewallet and payment gateway.
If there is consensus about using Forknote (90% mined blocks) Quazarcoin will hardfork

You can download Forknote from here:
https://github.com/forknote/forknote/releases/tag/1.0.8

How to use QuazarCoin in Forknote:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11980142
legendary
Look it was reported by the former Coin Telegraph writer guy that most of the early cryptonote clones were created by the same group behind Bytecoin (and at that time at least, having a lot of influence at CT). It seems they've narrowed their efforts and most of the rest of those coins have been abandoned and then either taken over by new people from the community (Dashcoin, AEON, maybe one or two others) or not.

The OracionSeis account hasn't even been accessed since May and remember it was shown to be purchased anyway, so not really a actual personality just someone (or multiple people) operating it who wanted to appear more established on the forum than they actually were.

If you like QCN (and I'll be honest I've always liked the emission curve personally), I suggest organizing a new team to take over maintaining it the way Dashcoin did theirs.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is Quazarcoin still alive or dead? I haven't seen any news/development on their official site. Just in case, I'm mining lots of them with my PC  Grin

Obviously it is still alive then.

It just looks strange now that there hasn't been any development since 2014. I think the dev abandoned Quazarcoin.  Huh

It is like most of the cnote coins. So maybe it is dead.
legendary
Is Quazarcoin still alive or dead? I haven't seen any news/development on their official site. Just in case, I'm mining lots of them with my PC  Grin

It just looks strange now that there hasn't been any development since 2014. I think the dev abandoned Quazarcoin.  Huh
legendary

legendary
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Hello,
I added support for QuazarCoin in Forknote. It will give you a daemon and simplewallet with equivalent version of Bytecoin 1.0.5.1.
To use it, download the Forknote binaries or compile them. More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-forknote-create-your-own-cryptonote-network-1079306
Download the configuration file for QuazarCoin and save it in the 'configs' folder of Forknote:
https://github.com/forknote/configs/blob/master/quazarcoin.conf

Daemon start:
forknoted.exe --config-file configs\quazarcoin.conf
./forknoted --config-file configs/quazarcoin.conf

Simplewallet start:
simplewallet.exe --config-file configs\quazarcoin.conf
./simplewallet --config-file configs/quazarcoin.conf

How to transfer your old wallet?
Copy your .keys file to the Forknote folder. Open it with simplewallet.
Activity: 4
I have a problem with synchronization, my wallet was last updated in September 2014, the links (october 2014) which gave Oracle  are not working. blokchain is synchronized. stops at the 223 day.  Sad
legendary
I have an unspendable balance since five days ago, is that normal?

no, maybe your wallet not sync

Yes that is very likely the case. Try restarting/resyncing node and wallet.

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

no, maybe your wallet not sync
Activity: 1
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Anyone can help with synchronization? Cannot connect with network. Need seed nodes or file p2pstate.bin

Thanks!!

Minergate: 176.9.147.178:8380

Now all works fine. Thank you very much.

./quazarcoind --add-peer 176.9.147.178:8380
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
Anyone can help with synchronization? Cannot connect with network. Need seed nodes or file p2pstate.bin

Thanks!!

Now all works fine. Thank you very much.

legendary

Thanks!!

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

Thanks!!
Pages:
Jump to: