Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 9. (Read 379330 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
JANUARY BAGBONUS CUT OFF DATE IS 20TH FEB and payouts will be on 22nd.. I need to buy bit of btc as I had a lot of winter bills to pay this month..   Smiley
legendary
Something related with Janus coin ,Qiwoman has been  busy getting some for assets list.I'll let her explain the rest as she knows more on that subject.

Hello I justy got back home, gt a lot of housework to catch up on.. I made a mkstake there up above I meant Normal qbk bnagbonus..Janus tokens I bought a few for long term asset fund for qbk ..not for bagbonus, sorry about confusion..
In few days I will get soem qbk for the JANUARY BAGBONUS not janus ..I mean to put january bagbonus.. Grin
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Something related with Janus coin ,Qiwoman has been  busy getting some for assets list.I'll let her explain the rest as she knows more on that subject.
Activity: 448
I'm back to trading on Polo and should see some money coming into Qibuck in the near future.
Qiwoman will be away for a few days for family reasons so I'll be around to check on queries meantime.

Thanks SAM for holding the fort..I should be back on either Tuesday night or Wednesday night..My Parents are coming to pick me up on Sunday to go back with them for a few days in their village so I can take a small break.. After that I will be slowly buying up some QBK for the JANUS BAGBONUS cash outs.  Sam will be around to hold the fort, thanks Sam Smiley..  Smiley

What do you mean about janus bagbonus?
legendary
I'm back to trading on Polo and should see some money coming into Qibuck in the near future.
Qiwoman will be away for a few days for family reasons so I'll be around to check on queries meantime.

Thanks SAM for holding the fort..I should be back on either Tuesday night or Wednesday night..My Parents are coming to pick me up on Sunday to go back with them for a few days in their village so I can take a small break.. After that I will be slowly buying up some QBK for the JANUS BAGBONUS cash outs.  Sam will be around to hold the fort, thanks Sam Smiley..  Smiley
Activity: 404
Activity: 252
give us twitter account,all coins devs followers see updates at twitter,and when new site will be online i wait from 2 months

New site will be online after i clear the dev debts and I can then pay for someone to make one.. Login for twitter I need to get from Sam as he opened it so I will get login again from him and start tweeting.. but I mainly post here if and when I have news. Unless there is anyone in the Community that has linux and can donate a bit of their time to help build the website, if not I have to wait until I pay off the debts in order to pay out for more expenses.

hey sis, dropped by to see how you're doing  Grin
I'm not much of a site builder myself, but I do have windows and linux although I wonder why linux exactly?
Edit: as far as I know, website is same type of code, no matter which system is used on making it  Smiley
legendary
give us twitter account,all coins devs followers see updates at twitter,and when new site will be online i wait from 2 months

New site will be online after i clear the dev debts and I can then pay for someone to make one.. Login for twitter I need to get from Sam as he opened it so I will get login again from him and start tweeting.. but I mainly post here if and when I have news. Unless there is anyone in the Community that has linux and can donate a bit of their time to help build the website, if not I have to wait until I pay off the debts in order to pay out for more expenses.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
legendary
hi,have you twitter account to follow??

We do have one but I not posted on there for a while..Good job you reminded me, I will check for the login and start posting there also at some point.
hi,have you twitter account to follow??
legendary
BAGBONUS CUT OFF SNAP SHOT DATE FOR JANUARY WILL BE 11TH FEB 2016 for the janu bagbonus payout.  Smiley

Also wishing all our Chinese Friends and QBK FRIENDS A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR OF THE ROOSTER..

XIN NIAN QUAI LE - GONG XI FA CAI  Smiley

hi , the blockexperts holding will expire,

"The block explorer hosting period will expire in 1 days. Please contact support to renew the hosting period."

It's o.k we have two block explorers, so I might have to drop that one, I have to wait till we get paid end of the month anyway to buy bitcoin to renew it..I just waiting a quote from Presstab when I need to pay his block explorer next installment so I might just maintain his as the cost of keeping two is too much, plus handling all other expenses.
Activity: 132
BAGBONUS CUT OFF SNAP SHOT DATE FOR JANUARY WILL BE 11TH FEB 2016 for the janu bagbonus payout.  Smiley

Also wishing all our Chinese Friends and QBK FRIENDS A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR OF THE ROOSTER..

hi , the blockexperts holding will expire,

"The block explorer hosting period will expire in 1 days. Please contact support to renew the hosting period."
Activity: 132

Thanks for your kind blessing, tomorrow (27,Jan 2017) will be Chinese New Year.
by the way, you made a small typo , "QUAI LE" should be "KUAI LE".

the pinyin version is "xīn nián kuài lè - gōng xǐ fā cái "
legendary

legendary
im sorry,please accept my sorry,but when new site will be ,when new updates,i think qbk have great future but still far from coins

It's o.k, no problem, I just wanted to explain my situation so you can understand where I am coming from. When I clear the dev/artwork debt I will get website sorted and work on growing the assets. I am working on some back round stuff, but because things have gone wrong in the past, I DON'T want to declare anything yet, until I have something 100% finalized and ready.. so now just focusing on clearing the debt over the next 3 months Smiley. Once that is off my head, I can focus on more avenues. As long as I am alive and in right mind, QBK will never go away and it will grow. Even if something happens to me and I die, I am sure there are people in the community to take it over but so far I am alive and well and I have dreams for this coin, just like you and everyone here.  Smiley. Personally I would be patient and don't dump at a loss. Just be patient and hopefully in a year or two from now you will be laughing. Wink
im sorry,please accept my sorry,but when new site will be ,when new updates,i think qbk have great future but still far from coins
legendary
hi,you are online why does not write anything at your coin qbk forum? any updates?? i see your post at others coins more than your coin>>>if you didnt want to grow your coin say to us to sell all my coins

I know qiwoman personally and saying that she doesn't want to grow her coin is disrespect and ignorance. I know how big sacrifices she made to keep this coin growing. She does promote other coins and projects but that's because she likes the crypto sphere like all of us and also she wants to make some extra income. What is bad in that?? You should think and research before making such statements.

@lara59236 ,If you want to know, I am running QBK out of my pocket for the last two years and I need to WORK and earn in order to pay the QBK loans I took out to pay PRESSTAB the development costs, the block explorers, node, monthly github fee and even cover some bagbonuses to keep you all happy. We did have someone volunteer to do our website but he left crypto because he became bankrupt. I don't have a job or any other source of income, besides the odd bounty I earn and the signature earnings I get from here plus a very small income from 2 revshares. I am always posting on this thread as and when there is something to post about and I have been around for over 2.5 years posting on this thread. If you don't want to keep your coins and you are just looking for news for a quick pump, that is entirely up to you. Apart from PRESSTAB, who I paid normal fees to get some work done for the coin, all former devs scammed us and myself personally, so I have to work in order to keep this coin running. I can't find a regular job as they don't take people as old as me in new jobs in this small country I live in and we are surviving only on my Husband's salary and I haven't taken anything home of what I work for, for months. Anyone else in my position would have just given up this project and moved on, but I am still here, doing what I can and paying out of pocket. If you have anything positive to contribute to this project by all means, but if you want every day an update, when I don't have one, I can't give you that. I post here at least twice a week, Just to let you all know I am here and if there is any news. At the moment there isn't. I am working on earning some btc to pay the 800 dollar loan I took out for the artwork Sam ordered and the Blockchain fixing Presstab DID. Once I pay that off bagbonuses will be back to normal. When I pay off these loans, I will pay someone to fix our website, Thanks Chris for your vote of confidence and support always throughout the years.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
hi,you are online why does not write anything at your coin qbk forum? any updates?? i see your post at others coins more than your coin>>>if you didnt want to grow your coin say to us to sell all my coins

I know qiwoman personally and saying that she doesn't want to grow her coin is disrespect and ignorance. I know how big sacrifices she made to keep this coin growing. She does promote other coins and projects but that's because she likes the crypto sphere like all of us and also she wants to make some extra income. What is bad in that?? You should think and research before making such statements.
Pages:
Jump to: