Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QiwiCoin (QWC) | First not anonymous | PoS | X11 - page 10. (Read 38207 times)

Qwc
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
QiwiCoin (QWC)
My wallet can not connected. Any nodes please.

Please, if problem is still actual, with all questions contact us by email: [email protected]
Activity: 116
Dear friend, please send your email to include you in the list of newsletters related to beta-testing. The main number of the beta testers who have applied, informed us directly by email. In order for you to be informed of all the latest developments, we recommend you to keep a dialogue directly with us by an email: [email protected].

I wondered whether you have any exchange plans?
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
how does someone start a new coin and then not even come on to ask how it is doing during beta testing?

also why did yo make a new acct for this coin? what is your other acct here?

i am done, i spent 24 hours mining and had some problems so i started new and put wallet.dat back in and poof there goes the 35k i had confirmed and 57k i had in immature

gl everyone on the 54 million premined joke Wink

Dear friend, please send your email to include you in the list of newsletters related to beta-testing. The main number of the beta testers who have applied, informed us directly by email. In order for you to be informed of all the latest developments, we recommend you to keep a dialogue directly with us by an email: [email protected].
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
I wish you luck, seriously.

However, most people think premined coins are virtual scams, and this seems to be premined by open invitation, which I guess is sort of interesting.  No one can accuse you of just allowing in your friends and sock puppets.

But the whole give up your phone number to get coins is just going to be a total deal killer.  I think you'll be hard pressed to get anyone to give that up for any amount of nothing that you can offer them - which is basically what free coins will be at an early stage.

However, there is a community building around the beta test over on the dice.me family of sites.  It's a start!

we respect your opinion, time will tell. We are not going deceive anyone,  our mission to make cryptocurrency QiwiCoin accessible, transparent and completely departed from the gray schemes.
People interested in this coin will help us as we listen to every opinion and advice, which give us the users. We are doing the appropriate conclusions.
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
hello i am mining with the wallet and i had a few blocks found 4 of them and i noticed that my wallet went to show nothing in recent and only had 3 in transactions. i restarted and started mining again and nothing anywhere here is my addy QemAsB6GmNCJ1U3svsfxwAFexXjLS6C6Kg:UFarXJ7cihn

it could be my crappy connection, but i have mined many coins on this poor connection before

started again
it ran for ~10 min and got two blocks solved within 10 sec of each other. been going ~5 min and now showing nothing in recent and only showing 1 in transactions

this is just weird haha

started again not long after a re download and has been running good. at 17.5k and not long till 1st ones start being confirmed
i seemed to be missing those 1st 500 or so but all good

Thanks for your comments, we are currently working on correcting all the flaws, for this we conduct beta testing that before the official launch everything worked correctly.
If there are any questions arise - in the future, please write to [email protected]
@quwicoin have you got any plans to put it on a exchange yet??

I second that notion!
Activity: 61
@quwicoin have you got any plans to put it on a exchange yet??
In case anyone cares, http://www.reddit.com/r/qiwicoin is alive and well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
I'll be watching this one as well
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
My wallet can not connected. Any nodes please.
donator
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Preaching the gospel of Satoshi
X11 doesnt offer any significant protection against asics. why is everyone so excited about x11?
Activity: 109
how does someone start a new coin and then not even come on to ask how it is doing during beta testing?

also why did yo make a new acct for this coin? what is your other acct here?

i am done, i spent 24 hours mining and had some problems so i started new and put wallet.dat back in and poof there goes the 35k i had confirmed and 57k i had in immature

gl everyone on the 54 million premined joke Wink
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Set official countdown
Plz
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
I wish you luck, seriously.

However, most people think premined coins are virtual scams, and this seems to be premined by open invitation, which I guess is sort of interesting.  No one can accuse you of just allowing in your friends and sock puppets.

But the whole give up your phone number to get coins is just going to be a total deal killer.  I think you'll be hard pressed to get anyone to give that up for any amount of nothing that you can offer them - which is basically what free coins will be at an early stage.

However, there is a community building around the beta test over on the dice.me family of sites.  It's a start!

Activity: 109
hello i am mining with the wallet and i had a few blocks found 4 of them and i noticed that my wallet went to show nothing in recent and only had 3 in transactions. i restarted and started mining again and nothing anywhere here is my addy QemAsB6GmNCJ1U3svsfxwAFexXjLS6C6Kg:UFarXJ7cihn

it could be my crappy connection, but i have mined many coins on this poor connection before

started again
it ran for ~10 min and got two blocks solved within 10 sec of each other. been going ~5 min and now showing nothing in recent and only showing 1 in transactions

this is just weird haha

started again not long after a re download and has been running good. at 17.5k and not long till 1st ones start being confirmed
i seemed to be missing those 1st 500 or so but all good
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
UPDATE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
For beta-testing will be available Qiwicoin wallet only for Windows. Linux and Mac will only be available after the official launch of the coin.

Methods of QiwiCoin mining: Proof-of-work and proof-of-stake.

Beta Testing gives you abbility mine coins on Proof-of-work.

POW is a mining CPU. For premine available 1,000,000 QWC. Once will be generated 10,000 blocks,  POW QiwiCoin mining will be impossible. The system will automatically go to Proof-of-stake.

POS IMPLIED deposited funds to your wallet at 3%, thereby Mining will be carried out by means of which you already have on your wallet, so the more QWC you have on the purse, the more you earn on the Proof-of-stake.

All users who have applied for the Beta Testing will have the privilege for mining QiwiCoin within 48 hours. After that QiwiCoin will post the link to share the latest version of QiwiCoin wallet , so the number of users who can mine increase. Since now the number of free coins that you will extract Proof-of-Work depends only you.

After the official release will be launched Exchange, where you can see a pair BTC / QWC and QWC / USD. Also QiwiCoin will launch ransom coins.
And never buy 2 pizzas for QiwiCoin Grin
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
A big plus in our coin is that the coins will be distributed free of charge. Exactly how it will be distributed and work will be described after the official release of the coin. But it is possible also before the official release of the coins to participate in the beta test, which gives a reward to the QiwiCoin wallet. Application for participation should be sent to [email protected].
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Activity: 107
Premined: 54 000 000 QWC
don't like it
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
what exactly do you mean not anonymous will we have to upload our id's to send coins or what?
otherwise i dont see what you mean by " first not anonymous " there's thousands of coins that arent anonymous

a significant portion of premine will distribute. Verification will be on phone number. Anonymous users can use the system, but they do not get free QiwiCoins. There will be wallet ID in every address.
What would you address is not used, it is written that it is yours.

You're going to make a public ledger linked to phone numbers?

Good luck convincing people to use this.

It is not our task to compel to use QiwiCoin. It is voluntary. Telephone numbers will not be public. There will be wallet ID attached with wallet address.

So you're saying that marketing this coin and getting people to use it is not your objective?

The goal is to get you to determine for themselves if you need our coin QiwiCoin.
Thanks for the great attention to QiwiCoin (QWC), the official announcement will take place on November 1, 2014. Follow the news (twitter.com/qiwicoin)  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: