Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QiwiCoin (QWC) | First not anonymous | PoS | X11 - page 3. (Read 38207 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
News??? Huh? Huh
The roadmap??? Huh Huh

I know right...?
They said beginning of November, then it was mid November... Now that has been and gone, we've been left in the dark...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
News??? Huh? Huh
The roadmap??? Huh Huh
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
If you have any questions regarding official website work, verification, sign up or you have any suggestions, email us [email protected].
I'm still waiting the bonus!!

I'm still waiting for any information what-so-ever... The creators of this coin aren't community focused at all...

They answered e after email contact and solved my bonus issue.

But maybe for registration bonuses over 1000 users, they should give more... like 250 or 500 qiwicoin, especially considering the huge premine!
people write somebody got a coin ?

I have 350,000
Activity: 31
people write somebody got a coin ?
If you have any questions regarding official website work, verification, sign up or you have any suggestions, email us [email protected].

I'm still waiting for any information what-so-ever... The creators of this coin aren't community focused at all...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Qwc
Activity: 64
QiwiCoin (QWC)
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
was looking nice but because of not enough attention going dead.
It's still alive? Can somebody log on the off site?
I feel the coin unable to be born...

OP, where the hell are you?!
Activity: 4
It's still alive? Can somebody log on the off site?
I feel the coin unable to be born...
News Huh Huh  Huh
Activity: 4
I can't get SMS messages with verification numbers...  Huh
Activity: 5
It's such a shame that this coin is failing...

Devs: Is there a reason why you won't release details publically? and please don't say "we will tell you in time" or something equally cryptic. Be forthcoming. This is a non-anonymous coin but you are being more anonymous than the users!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Hello friends,

We are glad to inform you that the referral program started its work.
The referral program consists of two levels:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7ubpv0qg4gh8x7/image%20111.png?dl=0

1 Level - you invite your friend and he sign up from your link that include your ID. After that admin approve new account, if everything is ok, new user get 1050 QWC (+5% to te regular bonus, because of referral sign up), and you get 25 QWC.
2 Level - your friend, who sign up from your referral link, invite his friend and they do the same steps. After approval of the newbie, you get 5 QWC, your friend 25 QWC, and friend of your friend get 1050 QWC as bonus for sign up and verification.

Best regards, QiwiCoin
I'm waiting a response!

Bonus 1000 QWC had been sent to you earlier.
Nothing received yet! Are you joking??
Qwc
Activity: 64
QiwiCoin (QWC)
Activity: 5
I invested time and effort into this coin... I'm dissapointed.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: