Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QiwiCoin (QWC) | First not anonymous | PoS | X11 - page 6. (Read 38207 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Anyone can tell me why my mined pos coins are not accepted Huh? It should be confirmed.

Hello,
Mined coins require 240 confirmations before they can be used.
Hi, not accepted means that i will never get them, no matter of how many confirms.
You see, the first mined is with date 01.11 , that means 24 h, so confirmations has nothing to do with this i think.
at you though Kaki UTB nachesleniyaposhli and skills in all 1.11 is extracted generated but not accepted
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Dev, nothing yet for the bonus.. And the block explorer doesn't work, I tried to search my address and nothing result, the page is the same ever..

Hello,
Blockchain works correctly.
Thank you, but not bonus yet

What is your email? And did you verify your account?
Verified
Qwc
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
QiwiCoin (QWC)
So... Is solo mining still disabled?! I can't seem to solo mine

Solo mining is mean - you have any amount of QiwiCoin on your wallet and your wallet is sync with blockchain and online, then you will be charged from this amount, you will receive profit in QWC daily (3% annually). Please, check your wallet
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
Dev, nothing yet for the bonus.. And the block explorer doesn't work, I tried to search my address and nothing result, the page is the same ever..

Hello,

What is your email? And did you verify your account?
Activity: 116
So... Is solo mining still disabled?! I can't seem to solo mine
legendary

Hello,
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)

Hello,
legendary
Maybe they were orphaned?
Yes, orphaned..

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Maybe they were orphaned?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Anyone can tell me why my mined pos coins are not accepted Huh? It should be confirmed.

Hello,
Hi, not accepted means that i will never get them, no matter of how many confirms.
You see, the first mined is with date 01.11 , that means 24 h, so confirmations has nothing to do with this i think.
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
"Phone number format is invalid for..." What's does it mean?
How to right format?

Hello,
there are 2 fields:
1) you need to choose your country.
2) you need to type your phone # without your country code
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)

Hello,
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
i cant find a link to a source code.

Hello,
Open source for creating pool you can download from our official site qiwicoin.org next week.

I am not need a pool, i want to build a wallet.
lack of open source suggests distributing malware. I do not understand people, who use are not known by whom builbed software, to store the  funds.

As we answer you, you can download open source from our website next week.
legendary

Simply you have generated them, butanyone do it first of you!
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Phone number format is invalid for..." What's does it mean?
How to right format?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

Hello,
Open source for creating pool you can download from our official site qiwicoin.org next week.

I am not need a pool, i want to build a wallet.
lack of open source suggests distributing malware. I do not understand people, who use are not known by whom builbed software, to store the  funds.
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
Can`t enter Profile page.

"We're sorry, but something went wrong.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information."

Hello,
This message is displayed, because we decided to switch to manual mode of distribution of bonus, and it indicates that you have been verified. Now you do not need to do anything, after verifying your account you will receive a bonus. On Monday, this step will be displayed correctly. Just go to the qiwicoin.org.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Universal Life Church Minister
Can`t enter Profile page.

"We're sorry, but something went wrong.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information."
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)

Hello,
Pages:
Jump to: