Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QiwiCoin (QWC) | First not anonymous | PoS | X11 - page 8. (Read 38207 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Thanks for the 1k QiwiCoin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Hey,

Thanks for the 1k QiwiCoin  Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Hi dev, what is the minimum stake age? 2 hours?

Hello,
Stake age you can find in lower left corner.
See the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpb64j3rl1ms82l/stake.jpg?dl=0
Yeah, I know this, I mean other, like the minimum time needed from the last transaction for the coins to stake..
Qwc
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
QiwiCoin (QWC)
Premine too many COINS.This is actually bring great difficulty in its development.Unless you can put the premine distributed free of charge.

Hello,
we can safely report that the majority of the QiwiCoin is 55% of all coins remain in coldstorage without output to the market. It is expected that in the market will appear approximately 20 000000 of QiwiCoin. We planned system of provisional distribution of coins for the registration and verification of the user on our website, also provides for a system of rewards. So don't worry about premain in 54000000 coins. We will try do this coin popular of its kind and will make sure the people who will have QiwiCoin were confident in us. From our side we will do everything to make the course of QiwiCoin raised and  stable.

Best regards, QiwiCoin Team
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)

Hello,
Stake age you can find in lower left corner.
See the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpb64j3rl1ms82l/stake.jpg?dl=0
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Premine too many COINS.This is actually bring great difficulty in its development.Unless you can put the premine distributed free of charge.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
Could you give us an update on what is happening in the world of qiwicoin?
I assume you aren't just... waiting...?

Hello,
The official launch of QiwiCoin on November, 1 (12:00 AM, time of New-York).
Also at that moment we are prepairing referal program for extra earning the QWC.
At the end of November QiwiCoin will be on Exchange.

I am very interested Wink
when there will be additional programs to get more QWC ?

thank you  Cool

Hello,
1. at this stage we collect applications for organization of challenge for the best video about QiwiCoin.
2. we will launch in the middle of next week referral program.
3. Also we will give a reward for active participation in the distributing of the latest relevant information in social networks.
If you are interested in conducting this challenge, please send us a request on [email protected]
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
I'm join to the site, add a telephone number, but i don't received a sms confirmation, is normal? I received a coin (for now, in my wallet i have 0)
Thanks

Hello,
Please send us your register email address and phone number to [email protected]
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Hello,
Also at that moment we are prepairing referal program for extra earning the QWC.

I am very interested Wink
when there will be additional programs to get more QWC ?

thank you  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
I'm join to the site, add a telephone number, but i don't received a sms confirmation, is normal? I received a coin (for now, in my wallet i have 0)
Thanks
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)

Hello,
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
dev, how to get QWC?
What time is the official launch, re-set the countdown and update detailed information, thank you!

Hello,
Now you can get free 1000 QWC just register and verify your account on our official website qiwicoin.org.
Then mining (POS) is now possible only if you have any amount of QiwiCoin on your wallet and your wallet is sync with blockchain and online, then you will be charged from this amount, you will receive profit in QWC daily (3% annually).
Activity: 61
dev, how to get QWC?
What time is the official launch, re-set the countdown and update detailed information, thank you!
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Qiwicoin will rocks tomorrow, stay tune
Activity: 116
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
Two days til exchange launch then guys?

What exchanges are you going to place it on?

Exchange for QiwiCoin will start after official announcement of coin in the middle of November. The rate will be formed also in the middle of November.
Activity: 116
Two days til exchange launch then guys?

What exchanges are you going to place it on?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Thanks again for the answer. Maybe it is not your fault but what i see here is not an answer, i can see only words and promises, very similar to many others in this forum.

I'll keep an eye on QiwiCoin, hoping for the best, because from what has been told here QWC could be potentially the game changer and potentially another scam.

In my opinion you should give more than a beta test to the community (white papers, roadmaps, real explanations ...), even before the release.
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)

I appreciate the professional mood of your answer but please, even if english is not your language, read what you are writing before posting. We can speak of lack of professionality when we read "premain". People can mistype words (investors, not devs or teams IMHO), but we are planning to invest in your project, so the time you spend when you read what you wrote, is an investment... keep that in mind...

Speaking of verification, we can imagine how it works, but without ID card & bill verifications the system still lacks of security (crypto world already showed us...). I would like to invest, and i imagine others want it too, but we need real proofs.

Thanks anyway for your answer, but my question is still unsolved. Ok, we can speak of 20 mil instead of 54 mil.
And the question is, again, 20 mil is too much! Don't you think so? Can you explain us?
I think the community needs info before launch, to avoid later loss of faith in this crypto ...

And after what you said there's a new question, if you are really distributing 20 mil... how can anyone feel safe when you hold 55% of coins? even if you have good intentions we don't know you. How can we thrust you?

Speaking of verification, we can imagine how it works, but without ID card & bill verifications the system still lacks of security (crypto world already showed us...). I would like to invest, and i imagine others want it too, but we need real proofs.
---
We are planning to bonus verified users not only by giving them some QiwiCoins but with other other ways as well. How exactly we will anounce later. So far QiwiCoins can be used by verified and anonimous users but verified users will have more privileges.

And the question is, again, 20 mil is too much! Don't you think so? Can you explain us?  -
Any busineess must be profitable. we are working on setting the market price for QWC and will increase this price in the nearest future. Our recommendation is not to sell QWC just after the official release since it wil cost much more.

And after what you said there's a new question, if you are really distributing 20 mil... how can anyone feel safe when you hold 55% of coins? even if you have good intentions we don't know you. How can we thrust you? -
We are not interested in feading the market with too much QWC to drop the price. We will make our best to make QWC permanent price grow.
Pages:
Jump to: