Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QiwiCoin (QWC) | First not anonymous | PoS | X11 - page 2. (Read 38207 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
News about an exchange ? Or nothing yet ?

True, we need exchange

Dear users,
Exchange, which is QiwiCoin on, currently being tested. Therefore, the launch of the exchange will depend on when the complete testing process. According to our calculations, it will be until early December.

Best regards, QiwiCoin team.

I never heard about this exchange. But i want see what is it
Qwc
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
QiwiCoin (QWC)

True, we need exchange

Dear users,
Exchange, which is QiwiCoin on, currently being tested. Therefore, the launch of the exchange will depend on when the complete testing process. According to our calculations, it will be until early December.

Best regards, QiwiCoin team.
Activity: 56

True, we need exchange
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
Slander and defamation from our side? We welcome a lawsuit. We can be served at our address listed on our website.  

If anyone that reads this ever hears or has any knowledge of anyone doing or atempting to do anything unethical to any atencoin holder that will result in hurting the atencoin holders as a whole, please email us at [email protected].  You will be automatically given $250 U.S. Dollars via Bitcoin, Atencoin, or Paypal. If your information gets an indictment, you will automatically receive any where between $10,000 U.S. Dollars up to $25,000 U.S. Dollars.

We may even include 2 first class tickets to any vacation resort of your choosing.

Feel free to call our office at 702-515-4038 if anyone does not feel like sending an email. Make sure to ask for our legal department.

Thanks,

Marcus

QiwiCoin team advises you to select another resource to advertise your tourist activities which includes all the above listed services for flight and rest. And that goes for your calls with awards in our branch is simply unheard of impudence and fraud from your side. Do not need to give our ideas as your own. Your problems with the developers please find out in another place. So advertise your coin in your branch. And you think that a man that is you with the status (Newbie with activity 3) writes about his coin in our branch, makes a complaints without reason evidence regarding our coin. You assume the responsibility to slander the coin?! We may take adequately action.
Activity: 3
Slander and defamation from our side? We welcome a lawsuit. We can be served at our address listed on our website.  

If anyone that reads this ever hears or has any knowledge of anyone doing or atempting to do anything unethical to any atencoin holder that will result in hurting the atencoin holders as a whole, please email us at [email protected].  You will be automatically given $250 U.S. Dollars via Bitcoin, Atencoin, or Paypal. If your information gets an indictment, you will automatically receive any where between $10,000 U.S. Dollars up to $25,000 U.S. Dollars.

We may even include 2 first class tickets to any vacation resort of your choosing.

Feel free to call our office at 702-515-4038 if anyone does not feel like sending an email. Make sure to ask for our legal department.

Thanks,

Marcus

Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
QiwiCoin developer is Aleksey Zhakov. He is a theft. He is one of the AtenCoin development team members, but he stole AtenCoin source code and AML concept, modified it and launched as QiwiCoin.

See this google search result for the creator of QiwiCoin.

Dear user, if you want to promote your coin over black PR in our branch, then we want to disappoint you - it will not work.
If you've ever had to deal with the developer mentioned above, we advise you to personally contact him and find out all the questions you have. From our side, he does not have and can not have relations with QiwiCoin.
Clarifying once again that QiwiCoin team considers this post like provocation.
From our side, we turn to the administration of the site that there are slander and defamation from your side.

Best wishes,
QiwiCoin Team
Activity: 116
Note that he has now taken down the Git Repo...
https://github.com/aleksei-zhakov/QiwiCoin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The phone number-wallet ID concept is our old AtenCoin concept for non-anonymous feature.

Later we found that this approach could not prevent anti-money laundering. We then gave up this concept.

Now we have been developing our new AML system. Hope that Aleksey Zhakov won't steal our source code again.
To know more about AtenCoin, here is our website url and bitcointalk url.

www.atencoin.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaten-black-gold-coin-aten-coin-1st-aml-cryptocurrency-launched-on-2192015-631453
QiwiCoin developer is Aleksey Zhakov. He is a theft. He is one of the AtenCoin development team members, but he stole AtenCoin source code and AML concept, modified it and launched as QiwiCoin.

See the following pic, which illustrated Aleksey starting working on our AtenCoin in early Oct this year. He just cloned AtenCoin source code and betrayed the whole AtenCoin team.

See this google search result for the creator of QiwiCoin.

QiwiCoin team will adequately respond to all comments.

Except with information that should be public and inexplicably is not.
You yourself are more anonymous than the users at this point... Perhaps that is the point!

I believed in your coin, up to the part where you ignored your users and basically told us to shut up and piss off if you don't like what is being said. I have a bunch of your coins as well - seems I have wasted my time.
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
As previously reported, in the near future QiwiCoin appear on the Exchange. After   the coins will be on Exchange will start implementation of QiwiCoin to ATM Bitcoin machine.
Activity: 98
I applied for this coin giveaway and i was not given anything but it keeps saying i have been paid.
The question is this, where are the coin given to me?
Activity: 238
QiwiCoin team will adequately respond to all comments. And certain groups of people who want to build a negative attitude will be ignored. We  can just only sympathize with those who do not believe and negatively expressed about QiwiCoin . Those who do not believe in coin, please leave the branch and do not  use QiwiCoin. We do not force anyone and do not have the right to force use QiwiCoin. QiwiCoin is entirely voluntary.
Ladies and gentlemen, next week the coin will be present on the exchange. Follow the latest news on the official site.

Thanks for the news !!!  Cool
I wait qwc on the exchange
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
QiwiCoin team will adequately respond to all comments. And certain groups of people who want to build a negative attitude will be ignored. We  can just only sympathize with those who do not believe and negatively expressed about QiwiCoin . Those who do not believe in coin, please leave the branch and do not  use QiwiCoin. We do not force anyone and do not have the right to force use QiwiCoin. QiwiCoin is entirely voluntary.
Ladies and gentlemen, next week the coin will be present on the exchange. Follow the latest news on the official site.

Thanks for the news , I'm still holding my 1k  Qwc !
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
that is the spirit of a good dev
Qwc
QiwiCoin (QWC)
yes, "in the dark" is a good word. Qiwi bird in the dark makes shit.

It seems they have abandoned this forum thread because they didn't like the negative comments and instead they have moved to email contacting.... So if you want to ask them questions, email them - then post the answers straight on here I guess...?

Can't wait to just be rid of the coins I have and forget about this coin - such a waste of resources and time... Fucking Russian scams
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
yes, "in the dark" is a good word. Qiwi bird in the dark makes shit.
Pages:
Jump to: