Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 11. (Read 748200 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
I would like to take the advantage and request from all the members in here that they want to contribute on Qora to get into it.
I have created this form in order to gather the willingness of people who wants to contribute and establish a team around Qora that will take actions in order to build a healthy community and a strong coin.
So please, go ahead and fill that form.

The form asks things about you, like your willingness, your skills, your contribution to crypto currencies and your opinion for establishing a succesful coin.
Asks things about the project plan and where you can contribute.

I will record the gathered data till the end of November and then I will publish some statistics from this survey like :
How many people have submitted this form
How many people wants to contribute in this team.
How many people using Qora.
Suggestions that Qora needs in order to be a successful crypto currency.

If you want to participate you can fill the form but also if you don't want to participate please, give a shoot and tell us your opinion.
filled  Cool
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Thanks Qora!  I will patiently await the full releas of the AE API.  Just keep it in thr back of your mind that someone is ready to build a service on top of it that, I think, will attract new people to Qora.  Wink

Anyway, I'll consider the wait a blessing so that I don't rush to complete this.  If I actually finish the project before you finish the API, I'll let you know.
Activity: 703
Solving the problems with poloniex have been given a higher priority for now as it affects more people.

Please make sure that Poloniex fires up their wallet when there's enough Generating Balance.  

Lately...  we have been doing very good on the Generating Balance front.  Even though I have seen it drop to ~750M a couple of times...  the good thing is that it doesn't stay low for too long anymore.
the exchange is important, go on it and give a smooth way to trade.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
AT is the biggest feature we have done so far and developing it will take time.
When working with the AT team we have to learn each others code.
If we don't do this correctly and rush it big mistakes could be made.

Creating the new client isn't just about making it more beautiful and more appealing but to make something better and make it easier to use.
With the new client we also need to support AT as best as we can so the development of the two will be combined.

Big updates are not expected soon but you can expect updates that solve problems.
I have been working with poloniex to make the wallet better and make sure that it can work with huge amounts of data.
I expect all the problems with poloniex will be solved soon.

The missing API for assets is also being developed but does not have the highest priority because only a few people actually have a need for it.
Solving the problems with poloniex have been given a higher priority for now as it affects more people.

In the end this project wasn't made just to survive.
If we want to make a difference for the cryptocurrency community and thrive we must do things right and that will take more time.

Thanks for the update, something like this every week or two is what we need. I still wonder if we should go OS if anything so others can help solve problems but I'll leave that decision and timing up to your wisdom.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
I would like to take the advantage and request from all the members in here that they want to contribute on Qora to get into it.
I have created this form in order to gather the willingness of people who wants to contribute and establish a team around Qora that will take actions in order to build a healthy community and a strong coin.
So please, go ahead and fill that form.

The form asks things about you, like your willingness, your skills, your contribution to crypto currencies and your opinion for establishing a succesful coin.
Asks things about the project plan and where you can contribute.

I will record the gathered data till the end of November and then I will publish some statistics from this survey like :
How many people have submitted this form
How many people wants to contribute in this team.
How many people using Qora.
Suggestions that Qora needs in order to be a successful crypto currency.

If you want to participate you can fill the form but also if you don't want to participate please, give a shoot and tell us your opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Hey,

I want to make a quick update regarding the integration of the AT. Both me and qora had to understand the logic of each other and study the code in detail to be able to start the coding. I had to study the qora code and qora had to study the AT code and logic ( not so easy thing to do) . 
After long discussions today with qora, we managed to solve some issues and we also discussed the whole flow of the integration and we finally figured out the most efficient way to integrate AT to qora platform.
The AT specific API platform methods are almost ready and the implementation of the transaction that will create the ATs is also almost done.
I will not bother you with technical details as they are not in the context of the thread.
Both qora and me are very busy and our "online" time is not synchronized always, so we have quality time to discuss in detail, some things or problems that may occur, only during the weekend. Both devote time to work through the week and solve any problems that arise most of the times during the weekend.
I will also try to stay in the loop with this thread and answer any questions regarding the AT integration.

Thanks
- vbcs

Good luck to you both
Maybe you can live together to be better synchronized  Roll Eyes
Activity: 703

Creating the new client isn't just about making it more beautiful and more appealing but to make something better and make it easier to use.
With the new client we also need to support AT as best as we can so the development of the two will be combined.

Big updates are not expected soon but you can expect updates that solve problems.
I have been working with poloniex to make the wallet better and make sure that it can work with huge amounts of data.

The missing API for assets is also being developed but does not have the highest priority because only a few people actually have a need for it.

If we want to make a difference for the cryptocurrency community and thrive we must do things right and that will take more time.

finally ,we got news from the dev team ,
and we always are confident of you ,and keep good working, we will wait.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Thank you Qora for all your hard work.

Smiley Smiley
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772

Thanks @Qora!
That's exactly what we need - from time to time a statement from you!
This makes us feel much better - too, if you cannot give us important news! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged

Keep up the good work!  Don't pay too much attention to the people getting impatient to make a quick buck, most of us know it'll be ready when it's ready.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Fulcare is rabbiter. Just analyze his writting and you'll notice it. He along with whales such as dsarmush, reanto, agran and of course QORA have dumped or are dumping.
He wants you to buy his qora. He wants out. He said himself a few posts back "he is glad to be out of such coin" just moments after attempting to pump this coin again, but in reality he still has some more to dump.
When this whole thing blows don't come a-saying "nobody warned me!"

These are some of Qora's account:
http://qora.co.in/?q=Qe2XiSMJfbGUgBkxiNkc2a72prxtcM5MhN
http://qora.co.in/?q=Qj5wGsM2BY8NGvEFpjToRyrEnaesT7PyUX
http://qora.co.in/?q=QQh5yg8xswManc3enotWqsydCCYjwTcyyL
http://qora.co.in/?q=QUCAT9hLLew1niLT3TGoBUEiZa9rN3SS9y
http://qora.co.in/?q=QgigGcnJuHHo7sqdXZHaphFxGR5QYTMTcz
http://qora.co.in/?q=QXcxayi3Kj5EgqREaCguCFgRw2e575PFmH
I think he has more than 200m qora left

And this is one of agran's account selling:
http://qora.co.in/?q=QXncuwPehVZ21ymE1jawXg1Uv3sZZ4TvYk&genblock=0
Notice how he recently sent 19m to bter. This is not his first withdrawal.
I  think I got reanto, dsarmush and rabbiter's account right too but I don't wanna make inaccurate accusations.

Why the sudden interest? I thought you said Qora is a NXT clone etc etc. You are Renat0 without a doubt, and I'm guessing you are the 8 btc wall at 14. dumb. You are beyond the doubt the stupidest retard on this forum. How could anyone possibly convince a community that a developer who is now as we speak integrating AT into the verified as original code be dumping coins to get a few bitcoins at this low price? Your idiocy in ok on a shitcoin thread but on here you deserve to living in some kind of sheltered housing with other special needs kids for trying that nonsense.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Fulcare is rabbiter. Just analyze his writting and you'll notice it. He along with whales such as dsarmush, reanto, agran and of course QORA have dumped or are dumping.
He wants you to buy his qora. He wants out. He said himself a few posts back "he is glad to be out of such coin" just moments after attempting to pump this coin again, but in reality he still has some more to dump.
When this whole thing blows don't come a-saying "nobody warned me!"

These are some of Qora's account:
http://qora.co.in/?q=Qe2XiSMJfbGUgBkxiNkc2a72prxtcM5MhN
http://qora.co.in/?q=Qj5wGsM2BY8NGvEFpjToRyrEnaesT7PyUX
http://qora.co.in/?q=QQh5yg8xswManc3enotWqsydCCYjwTcyyL
http://qora.co.in/?q=QUCAT9hLLew1niLT3TGoBUEiZa9rN3SS9y
http://qora.co.in/?q=QgigGcnJuHHo7sqdXZHaphFxGR5QYTMTcz
http://qora.co.in/?q=QXcxayi3Kj5EgqREaCguCFgRw2e575PFmH
I think he has more than 200m qora left

And this is one of agran's account selling:
http://qora.co.in/?q=QXncuwPehVZ21ymE1jawXg1Uv3sZZ4TvYk&genblock=0
Notice how he recently sent 19m to bter. This is not his first withdrawal.
I  think I got reanto, dsarmush and rabbiter's account right too but I don't wanna make inaccurate accusations.
Community can we please get past these fake sell walls that have been set up. Traders do this to have a safe position to skim off cheaply on the buy side, its classic 101 dick trading. I hate to see Qora below 20 sats we should stick together and push up and NO ONE sell.

Who's with me? If we all throw even a fraction of BTC at the wall we will soar. Don't question, just do it! Buy in increments of .1 BTC so everyone knows its the community power rising!
some still dumping the qora in bter?
now is below 10, I am ready to set buy order.
Qora is dumping. Go and buy some qora from him, bagholder!
He invested 15 btc through IPO even though he says otherwise and also is selling unclaimed funds + sharexchange's seized funds!
Once he is done dumping you'll realize Qora is nothing but a NXT clone based on an old unused client.
祝你好運

I think we should get your quotes on the official website. Cause to me they make Qora look damn attractive. I mean if you go to that much bother and you only being able to speak in a spazzy form of English to FUD, that takes guts.
Activity: 502
Hey,

I want to make a quick update regarding the integration of the AT. Both me and qora had to understand the logic of each other and study the code in detail to be able to start the coding. I had to study the qora code and qora had to study the AT code and logic ( not so easy thing to do) . 
After long discussions today with qora, we managed to solve some issues and we also discussed the whole flow of the integration and we finally figured out the most efficient way to integrate AT to qora platform.
The AT specific API platform methods are almost ready and the implementation of the transaction that will create the ATs is also almost done.
I will not bother you with technical details as they are not in the context of the thread.
Both qora and me are very busy and our "online" time is not synchronized always, so we have quality time to discuss in detail, some things or problems that may occur, only during the weekend. Both devote time to work through the week and solve any problems that arise most of the times during the weekend.
I will also try to stay in the loop with this thread and answer any questions regarding the AT integration.

Thanks
- vbcs
thanks for update  Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
some still dumping the qora in bter?
now is below 10, I am ready to set buy order.
Qora is dumping. Go and buy some qora from him, bagholder!
He invested 15 btc through IPO even though he says otherwise and also is selling unclaimed funds + sharexchange's seized funds!
Once he is done dumping you'll realize Qora is nothing but a NXT clone based on an old unused client.
祝你好運
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
AT - Automated Transactions - CIYAM Developer
Hey,

Thanks
- vbcs
Activity: 364
@ qora

where's your new client you promised
where's your new website you promised
where's your new thread you promised
where's your new documentation  you promised
where;s your proper issue tracker you promised
where's your new logo you said it might be set up

nothing , nothing .......
Activity: 364
lol , qora even have no such time to post a answer for any question from us ,even a mintue .

Pages:
Jump to: