Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 13. (Read 748200 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Curious the dev was really fast when he created Qora source code
Since he's not so fast

You think he is slow in implementing AT? You wanna show me anyone else who has already done it? Actually this is not the work of Qora, I assume he is just guiding the AT developers. So any perceived slowness of a unique anf first feature is down to that team and complexity of the work. Great time to buy now cause when they are done there will be a pop.

It would be good to get a progress report though. Vrontis?
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
checked here --> http://qora.co.in/chat/

yuky▸all investors should think carefully, does qora need to open source code?
yuky▸we dont know the schudule of qora project . and qora never share anything to us just a pice of word just like "on chedule " ,that not enough ,
yuky▸we dont care about shit clone, we worry about if ,i said if qora have his own things and left ,,no one can take over it,
yuky▸qora coin is great , but this project need more tech member to join like nxtcoin ,
yuky▸@qora you'r the father of qoracoin ,you should think about whats the future of this project .

Thiugh the source is closed to the public, the dev team has increased by another two or three.  CIYAM's developers have received the source and are intigrating atomic transactions.  Assuming that goes well, and they enjoy working with Qora, I'd assume they would continue to develop for the currency.

Also, I've mentioned a willingness to help develop the coin, which Qora responded to and basically said he's aware of the need, he's just not done doing his initial development.

no no no, it should ann by qora ,but not others .

AT team not belongs to qora project, they are not the core of the project  . and i dont think AT team have got source code , no one prove it ..

and no one Report  the schedule including qora and AT .

That why we need qora to release source code..

what about your ideas??

AT team is not related with the core of Qora coin but they will supportand developing things regarding AT which is into Qora core. AT team is working into the source code right now, they do have access to the source code and I confirm that.
I am monitoring the entire integration.
The reports regarding integration will be published along with the funds release to the AT team by me.
Activity: 262

yuky▸we dont know the schudule of qora project . and qora never share anything to us just a pice of word just like "on chedule " ,that not enough ,
yuky▸we dont care about shit clone, we worry about if ,i said if qora have his own things and left ,,no one can take over it,
yuky▸qora coin is great , but this project need more tech member to join like nxtcoin ,
yuky▸@qora you'r the father of qoracoin ,you should think about whats the future of this project .

Thiugh the source is closed to the public, the dev team has increased by another two or three.  CIYAM's developers have received the source and are intigrating atomic transactions.  Assuming that goes well, and they enjoy working with Qora, I'd assume they would continue to develop for the currency.

Also, I've mentioned a willingness to help develop the coin, which Qora responded to and basically said he's aware of the need, he's just not done doing his initial development.

no no no, it should ann by qora ,but not others .

AT team not belongs to qora project, they are not the core of the project  . and i dont think AT team have got source code , no one prove it ..

and no one Report  the schedule including qora and AT .

That why we need qora to release source code..

what about your ideas??

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

Thiugh the source is closed to the public, the dev team has increased by another two or three.  CIYAM's developers have received the source and are intigrating atomic transactions.  Assuming that goes well, and they enjoy working with Qora, I'd assume they would continue to develop for the currency.

Thank you very much rlh, it's great to have you on board!!

I've seen your post on the AT bounty, it'd be great if you take it!! Smiley Smiley

I haven't studied yet the website of CYIAM regarding AT, because I am busy this time period.
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

Activity: 262

Activity: 260
Since he's not so fast

IMHO he integrated the features fast!

FTTB he's is helping on the AT integration.

Yes you right
I used to be spoiled with him thats why
Appologize
legendary
Since he's not so fast

IMHO he integrated the features fast!

FTTB he's is helping on the AT integration.
Activity: 260
Since he's not so fast
legendary
Activity: 1428
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Even more sell walls.. I wonder for how long
In the end...good prices Smiley
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Where is the dev?
Activity: 363

Until there is some actual, tangible accomplishments here.

Tough crowd.
Activity: 715

Until there is some actual, tangible accomplishments here.
legendary
Activity: 334
I have an idea:

Somebody can issue an Asset to raise funds for a qora marketplace like ebay and make this marketplace integrated to qora (using AT).
Dividends could be paid to asset holders. Profits from dividends can come from adds inside the marketplace or a small percentage from each buy/sale.

How does that sound?

Great. Now you need some developers. Qora needs value added projects. Start a thread calling for talent. With Qora being first to get AT you would have first move advantage if you can get an ebay type site going using Qora.

Can someone from the community take this task? Does anyone know any devs?

Why don't you do it?  It's your idea, take some initiative. 

Challenge accepted:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846254.new#new

Support.
legendary
I have an idea:

Somebody can issue an Asset to raise funds for a qora marketplace like ebay and make this marketplace integrated to qora (using AT).
Dividends could be paid to asset holders. Profits from dividends can come from adds inside the marketplace or a small percentage from each buy/sale.

How does that sound?

Great. Now you need some developers. Qora needs value added projects. Start a thread calling for talent. With Qora being first to get AT you would have first move advantage if you can get an ebay type site going using Qora.

Challenge accepted:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846254.new#new
Activity: 715
I have an idea:

How does that sound?

legendary
I have an idea:

How does that sound?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have an idea:

How does that sound?

Pages:
Jump to: