Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 192. (Read 748233 times)

^_^
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
i am wating the kora,lol
You will lose a lot. lol
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
i am wating the kora,lol
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
I'm a very big NXT supporter and the wallet is very very similar but it certainly looks rather different as well. The only thing that seems similar to me is the layout. Are you sure its the NXT wallet?

Regardless, I think that would be amazing for Qora to have a wallet like that!
It should be stupid to use a wallet as NXT's.
The NXT supporter have already spread the rumor about qora is a clone of NXT.
If qora using a wallet similar with NXT's, the rumor will be more severe.
The current wallet GUI of qora is much better than NXT's.

As frightening as it is, I actually agree with you.  Grin

Plus trust me there is gonna be a bunch of high profile scams coming to light and their wallets are awesome!

Qora looks different, don't throw that away so soon. Later we can make things look nicer. I've said it before and I will say it again but user friendliness is not how things look. Using Qora is a pleasure at the moment. 
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
I'm a very big NXT supporter and the wallet is very very similar but it certainly looks rather different as well. The only thing that seems similar to me is the layout. Are you sure its the NXT wallet?

OK, I guess the wallet GUI has the lowest priority for now. So the website and a great promo video should be done first. Also notice that whoever builds the website, should also update it with every new feature or service added. Node.js would be good
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

win
We should say yes to more things. Someone wants to translate, do it, someone wants to set up reddit, do it.

But I personally don't like the idea of a third party getting involved in the GUI for security reasons plus that is the area that Qora will cover with his helper after functions are implemented. Plus NXT has the problem of too many wallets. I do think people go crazy over nice looking wallets though, Silkcoin is almost definitely a scam but people seem happy to trust it cause the wallet is pretty!

Later when functions are done maybe the guy can hep Qora develop the GUI but I would hold back on that one for now.

Our job is mainly to drum up interest and educate people imo.

The first things need to do is to build a website.
D, where is the website.

+1000

also the rating in Twins site should be much higher, now that poloniex and voting system are ready. Much higher

Yes these outside aspects like website, good looking wallet and also a promo video are real important to attract the bigger crowd. For some people crypto is just like a woman. Getting attracted by her looks and staying with of her qualities.

Dzarmush is messaging the guy for the video and website. Please Dzarmush can you post there progress and a time goal when these things are finished?

I send a message to the wallet designer guy. But if there is someone else who can create a wallet, feel free.

Thanks

You are free to do what you want in terms of wallet designs but don't you think NXT suffered from too many wallets? It got confusing for outsiders.

User friendliness will make or break Qora and allow it to compete with NXT etc. Seems to have that process done again by too many people with eye candy as the main purpose.

Of course do what you want. I'll be waiting for Qora on this one though.
legendary
Activity: 1148
We should say yes to more things. Someone wants to translate, do it, someone wants to set up reddit, do it.

But I personally don't like the idea of a third party getting involved in the GUI for security reasons plus that is the area that Qora will cover with his helper after functions are implemented. Plus NXT has the problem of too many wallets. I do think people go crazy over nice looking wallets though, Silkcoin is almost definitely a scam but people seem happy to trust it cause the wallet is pretty!

Later when functions are done maybe the guy can hep Qora develop the GUI but I would hold back on that one for now.

D, where is the website.

+1000

also the rating in Twins site should be much higher, now that poloniex and voting system are ready. Much higher

Yes these outside aspects like website, good looking wallet and also a promo video are real important to attract the bigger crowd. For some people crypto is just like a woman. Getting attracted by her looks and staying with her because of her qualities.

Dzarmush is messaging the guy for the video and website. Please Dzarmush can you post there progress and a time goal when these things are finished?

I send a message to the wallet designer guy. But if there is someone else who can create a wallet, feel free.

Thanks
legendary

D, where is the website.

+1000

Activity: 422

D, where is the website.
win

Activity: 426
No it was a other guy. The design was also with a weather forecast, which the most people didnt like

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6918491

Yes thanks. I just send him a message.

You do know that is the NXT Wallet with a different skin?
Don't pay to much for this.

Activity: 338
No it was a other guy. The design was also with a weather forecast, which the most people didnt like

You do know that is the NXT Wallet with a different skin?
Don't pay to much for this.
legendary

legendary
Does Anybody know where that guy is, who designed a nice looking wallet for Qora???

If I'm not mistaken that was just a template designed by dzarmush.

legendary
Does Anybody know where that guy is, who designed a nice looking wallet for Qora???
legendary
The name exchange and voting system are innovations in the crypto-world. We just need a website - decent and frequently updated. I can translate it to Greek. We need at least 8 languages.

Also a reddit design is needed.

BTW: How's the website progress going?

Hello.

I know a professional translator that could do translations for (bounty/fee) in other 2 languages
Italian and Croatian.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bye.

Translation would be great, but we offer only bounties now if they also do some marketing in Italy and Croatia. Because if you translate it, most of the time, maybe just a few people read it, except for the bigger countries, like china/russia.

So yeah he can do translation, but he also has to do some marketing in those countries and prove it with links.

Let me know if he feels like helping Qora.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
The name exchange and voting system are innovations in the crypto-world. We just need a website - decent and frequently updated. I can translate it to Greek. We need at least 8 languages.

Hello.

I know a professional translator that could do translations for (bounty/fee) in other 2 languages
Italian and Croatian.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bye.
legendary

win
I got tired of people saying they had never heard of Qora. I decided stiring things up and getting people talking was better than being almost unheard of. Sometimes a sledgehammer is needed. Actually I've been defending NXT along the way if you read what I have posted.

I'm just one guy, I end up looking like some ambassador also for Qora cause no one else is talking about it. I should be just one passionate user among another 130 stakeholders. I am fully aware i'm not being subtle, but sadly even trolls are informing people about this coin more than average stakeholder.

Here is what I'll tell you.
Original stakeholders don't have a lot of interest to do the leg work, because they got their coins so cheap they already cashed out their original investment, they won't lose anything now even if Qora's price doesn't go up. They are not good marketers for Qora.

The best marketer for a coin is a person who purchased the coin at market price. That coin becomes his vested interest and he works his ass off to promote it.

Hence, your goal is to get more people on board so that more people have vested interest in promoting Qora. How do you do that? I've been telling you a few times - sell at cheaper prices, the price will later recover if the technology is good, but then Qora will have more people on its side who do the leg work promoting it, because they have vested interest.

There is a grain of truth in what you are saying. I have been saying from the start, price is everything and showing the price moving is everything in crypto!

I again sound arrogant but I want responsibility for the early push up to 80 sats. I was saying people need to go in and buy up Qora and push the price up, 10 BTC can push the coin 50%, then it snowballs on Coinmarketcap.

You argument is similar but you want people to sell cheap. Problem is many have like 1% of coins, no whales to feel generous to sell off cheap. ironically too many people in POS actually produces price stability not instability what people say.

I agree on one thing. People need to see a price gain and movement which is why im happy if the price drops like a stone. Now any small drops are bought up, its happening now, its just very slow. Someone is keeping a lid on the small vol by doing little fake orders that make it look like the price is dropping. At some point it will rocket, but its slow.

People with coins should sell some off imo. I did myself after I bought some with BTC just to oil the wheels.

get excited, sell some coins, buy some coins, but don't let us sit on our hands anymore.

To the Moon!!!! Grin

Under 50 vol is a crime for this coin on one exchange whether the price is going up or down! I swear one guy is holding the price down with about 1 BTC! crazy!

The problem is people are stupid. They ask for low prices but don't buy.

Nxt price was only 0.00005 btc a couple of weeks ago but nobody was buying. But lots of people bought at 0.00012-0.00016.

The problem is people are stupid. They ask for low prices but don't buy.

Nxt price was only 0.00005 btc a couple of weeks ago but nobody was buying. But lots of people bought at 0.00012-0.00016.
[/quote]

Exactly! Which is why once the price starts moving people start running in. And the interest rises. I'm not suggesting a pump im just saying the chart is as flat as Frankensteins head at the moment. So boring. Lets get out of this rut and lets move this thing a bit. Price volatility is good for distribution imo.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Please avoid overquoting, it's disrespect to those reading the thread.
Jump to: