Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 200. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
You guys really believe AE can be implemented in a week by one Qora developer, when it took NXT devs 2-3 months and it's not fully done yet, the automatic dividends payouts is still in the works. Just be realistic here. NXT devs also promised that AE will be there in March, NXT got it in May only. Counterparty still working out bugs with their AE. Software engineers overpromise all the time, especially when setting deadlines.
Compared with the Anonymous, AE is easy to do.
Why NXT price is so high  Huh Asset Exchange  Huh That means that we need colored coins.

It's the third time Nxt price got so high and it has nothing to do with AE.

I think we need Anonymous Transactions, coz in this case Qora will be the first 2nd Gen coin with this feature. We need something unique for Qora, not just another Nxt feature.
Anonymous is not easy to do. Now the AE is easy to finish. So I support to finish AE first.

You're probably right.

To make the decision we'd also need to know estimated time of arrival. If AE could be implemented in a week and AT in two months then we need AE first.
I think AE will take about 1 moth or maybe less.
The Anonymous is really not easy to do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
You guys really believe AE can be implemented in a week by one Qora developer, when it took NXT devs 2-3 months and it's not fully done yet, the automatic dividends payouts is still in the works. Just be realistic here. NXT devs also promised that AE will be there in March, NXT got it in May only. Counterparty still working out bugs with their AE. Software engineers overpromise all the time, especially when setting deadlines.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Why NXT price is so high  Huh Asset Exchange  Huh That means that we need colored coins.

I think we need Anonymous Transactions, coz in this case Qora will be the first 2nd Gen coin with this feature. We need something unique for Qora, not just another Nxt feature.
Anonymous is not easy to do. Now the AE is easy to finish. So I support to finish AE first.

You're probably right.

To make the decision we'd also need to know estimated time of arrival. If AE could be implemented in a week and AT in two months then we need AE first.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win

Agree. If Qora can do asset exchange in a user friendly way people will start to listen. Anomonity would also be nice but many are doing it now plus I wonder what the time scale is on different features. Because AE was part of early promise while Anominity was a 'possible feature' possible to me suggests it will take longer to do?

Maybe a rough time scale could be given from Qora for each feature, it can't be 100% but it might help people decide.

+1
legendary

Activity: 248
Today is one month from the launch day of Qora!

For 24 hours the faucet will be sending 100 coins instead of 20.

http://coinia.net/qora/faucet.php

good job , lol
The average price buyers are willing to pay jumped from 17 to 30 satoshi at Poloniex as the Qora developer shows progress. When is v9 coming?
legendary
Today is one month from the launch day of Qora!

For 24 hours the faucet will be sending 100 coins instead of 20.

http://coinia.net/qora/faucet.php
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
该算法将允许账户只有10确认后开始生成模块。
每个帐户也将知道在哪些时候他们会产生下一个块。
May be we can build a issue tracking project in sourceforge.net Cool
I agree.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1428

Extra 3 btc now. Got 15+ above 50 sats, pressure is building.
Activity: 74
legendary
Activity: 1428
Another 12 btc buy wall above  50 :-)
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Again, great news from qora, that is why I like to see qora as much as possible. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Asset or Anon difficult choice  Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
win
Most of the voting system has been completed.
Some GUI related stuff and the API still needs to be done.

Cool

The GUI doesnt look good. Can you find some solution to sort out the structure of all functions to make the GUI more beautiful and user-friendly?

Seems like you are basing user friendliness on how something looks rather than well user friendliness. Try it before you have an opinion based on style.

Style will be added later, now is about function.
Jump to: