Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 199. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I need ur help Qora community, 2 weeks ago I bought around 1 million coins of Qora for long term investment from sharexcoin.com .
But I've transferred all my coins to my PC wallet on the same day since I don't trust online wallets. My pc wallet was synced and saw the right balance which was 997693 .. I closed my wallet and make a several backups and went back to my normal life.

I know its quite late but i wasn't exactly following up this thread until yesterday when i saw the new v8 client i decided to run it with my wallet. I was shocked  Shocked my balance went from  997693  to 297568 qora. I checked my old client and saw the first transaction of 700125 qora has 5 confirmations in old client but when i checked the block explorer there is no result of the transaction or the receiving address. its not there in the blockchain even though it was confirmed by the old Qora Client.. did you guys have a a new blockchain or what   Huh Im really confused   Huh

here is the transaction details:

Signature:           3ndj2kRKRrEm2VANyrLKGhXhkKj5syAmXaXTY2DSmyB5cQvWPzUzF8jQjZZGeUydWePMG9EnoKidjx1 FymAkmBBf

Sender:               QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK

Recieve address:  QU2dpKczXhc6AoVL9nbBMMPQLC8gkc75XL

Amount:              700125.00000000

Confirmations:     5

http://is200.imagesocket.com/thumbs/2014/06/16/2690333-m4r2.jpg
im sorry to hear that,may be you are in the fork or sharex do something bad.

transaction took place on 31/May.. did I lose my coins??

yes, the coins are gone. They were sent on a fork and as shareXcoin scammed all money, the money is gone.

Sorry!

Dame it, so everyone were screwed on that exchange? So hypothetically, if i made any transactions between my wallet addresses during that period using the old client, I'd lose my coins too??
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Just wanted to let you know: I was having syncing problems with my wallet. Balance would not go to "confirmed" or to "generating"

I renamed the data dir to dataold and fired up the qora client again. Within a couple of minutes I was synced and all Ok.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I need ur help Qora community, 2 weeks ago I bought around 1 million coins of Qora for long term investment from sharexcoin.com .
But I've transferred all my coins to my PC wallet on the same day since I don't trust online wallets. My pc wallet was synced and saw the right balance which was 997693 .. I closed my wallet and make a several backups and went back to my normal life.

I know its quite late but i wasn't exactly following up this thread until yesterday when i saw the new v8 client i decided to run it with my wallet. I was shocked  Shocked my balance went from  997693  to 297568 qora. I checked my old client and saw the first transaction of 700125 qora has 5 confirmations in old client but when i checked the block explorer there is no result of the transaction or the receiving address. its not there in the blockchain even though it was confirmed by the old Qora Client.. did you guys have a a new blockchain or what   Huh Im really confused   Huh

Signature:           3ndj2kRKRrEm2VANyrLKGhXhkKj5syAmXaXTY2DSmyB5cQvWPzUzF8jQjZZGeUydWePMG9EnoKidjx1 FymAkmBBf

Sender:               QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK

Recieve address:  QU2dpKczXhc6AoVL9nbBMMPQLC8gkc75XL

Amount:              700125.00000000

Confirmations:     5

yes, the coins are gone. They were sent on a fork and as shareXcoin scammed all money, the money is gone.

Sorry!

I know its quite late but i wasn't exactly following up this thread until yesterday when i saw the new v8 client i decided to run it with my wallet. I was shocked  Shocked my balance went from  997693  to 297568 qora. I checked my old client and saw the first transaction of 700125 qora has 5 confirmations in old client but when i checked the block explorer there is no result of the transaction or the receiving address. its not there in the blockchain even though it was confirmed by the old Qora Client.. did you guys have a a new blockchain or what   Huh Im really confused   Huh

Signature:           3ndj2kRKRrEm2VANyrLKGhXhkKj5syAmXaXTY2DSmyB5cQvWPzUzF8jQjZZGeUydWePMG9EnoKidjx1 FymAkmBBf

Sender:               QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK

Recieve address:  QU2dpKczXhc6AoVL9nbBMMPQLC8gkc75XL

Amount:              700125.00000000

Confirmations:     5

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Thank you z. I am really happy that I have the very first Qora painting.
Smiley

Hi

Like a week ago I received 2 requests to make special Qora paintings. One of request was from someone who
wanted one painting to be bought by community for Qora developer and one painting for himself but that deal
is currently on stand-by. Another request is successfuly completed so I present you with the first ever Qora
painting (as far as I'm aware of). Price for it was 500 USD (excluding shipping).

I'm open to other special requests so if you feel like investing into hard assets please contact me on this forum.

My official thread here is at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/if-you-missed-to-buy-physical-in-2013-you-have-a-chance-to-buy-digital-in-2023-361155

z.k.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I know its quite late but i wasn't exactly following up this thread until yesterday when i saw the new v8 client i decided to run it with my wallet. I was shocked  Shocked my balance went from  997693  to 297568 qora. I checked my old client and saw the first transaction of 700125 qora was confirmed in old client but when i tried the block explorer shows no result of the transaction or the receiving address. its not there in the block chain even though it was confirmed by the old Qora Client.. Im really confused  Huh

Signature:           3ndj2kRKRrEm2VANyrLKGhXhkKj5syAmXaXTY2DSmyB5cQvWPzUzF8jQjZZGeUydWePMG9EnoKidjx1 FymAkmBBf

I know its quite late but i wasn't exactly following up this thread until yesterday when i saw the new v8 client i decided to run it with my wallet. I was shocked  Shocked my balance went from  997693  to 297568 qora. I checked my old client and saw the first transaction of 700125 qora has 5 confirmations in old client but when i checked the block explorer there is no result of the transaction or the receiving address. its not there in the blockchain even though it was confirmed by the old Qora Client.. did you guys have a a new blockchain or what  Huh Im really confused  Huh

Activity: 395
Merit: 408
Bitcoin OG artworks collection
Hi

Like a week ago I received 2 requests to make special Qora paintings. One of request was from someone who
wanted one painting to be bought by community for Qora developer and one painting for himself but that deal
is currently on stand-by. Another request is successfuly completed so I present you with the first ever Qora
painting (as far as I'm aware of). Price for it was 500 USD (excluding shipping).

I'm open to other special requests so if you feel like investing into hard assets please contact me on this forum.

My official thread here is at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/if-you-missed-to-buy-physical-in-2013-you-have-a-chance-to-buy-digital-in-2023-361155

z.k.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nem alpha client the 25 june, Exo release in few days

Personaly i prefer the anon first

But i follow the master QCnext decide what it's better and faster for him and i will vote

Anon is not easy.

Anonymous transactions/Zerocoin One of the biggest problems of Bitcoin is of course that every transaction is traceable.
Currently Zerocoin is the most promising project which is trying to solve that problem in a decentralized way.

Zerocoin is far from being launched
So if we vote for anon it will be something else i guess
Activity: 422

But i follow the master QCnext decide what it's better and faster for him and i will vote

Anon is not easy.
legendary
Activity: 1036

Activity: 812
I took your "maths" and applied it to btc-e btc/USD.

I got a "average" of $399. That is pretty bearish. I have liquidated all my btc as it is only worth $399, it is $150 more right now. I'm going to make a killing with this new fancy calculations.....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It will not necessarily go as low as that, but when market sentiment is bullish the average price is close to the current price or even above it and usually after that the price starts rising. That's what I noticed anyway from observing order books, take it with a grain of salt.

<- This guy here: makes a killing trading...lol.

Orderbook, seriously???

Price action is what matters, you calculate pivot, support and resistance out of open, high, low and close prices at any given timeframe.
Go learn some trading before spreading fud, thank you.

@qora: amazing, glad to see progress.  Cool
Activity: 422
The average price buyers are willing to pay jumped from 17 to 30 satoshi at Poloniex as the Qora developer shows progress. When is v9 coming?
Please dont show your poor maths again.
You guys really believe AE can be implemented in a week by one Qora developer, when it took NXT devs 2-3 months and it's not fully done yet, the automatic dividends payouts is still in the works. Just be realistic here. NXT devs also promised that AE will be there in March, NXT got it in May only. Counterparty still working out bugs with their AE. Software engineers overpromise all the time, especially when setting deadlines.
Dont forget QORA's alias exchange was earlier than NXT,we trust qora's power.
BTW:I support to make AE first.
I also support AE first.
Activity: 74
The average price buyers are willing to pay jumped from 17 to 30 satoshi at Poloniex as the Qora developer shows progress. When is v9 coming?
Please dont show your poor maths again.
You guys really believe AE can be implemented in a week by one Qora developer, when it took NXT devs 2-3 months and it's not fully done yet, the automatic dividends payouts is still in the works. Just be realistic here. NXT devs also promised that AE will be there in March, NXT got it in May only. Counterparty still working out bugs with their AE. Software engineers overpromise all the time, especially when setting deadlines.
Dont forget QORA's alias exchange was earlier than NXT,we trust qora's power.
BTW:I support to make AE first.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I don't believe BCNext even exists. If you ask me, I think CfB is BCNext, but whatever, all we can do here is just guess.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
This is being done by BCNext.  Grin

What the heck are you smoking there? Made up a myth and believe in it yourself? Cheesy

He might actually be BCNext. Only 3 persons in the world can code fast, innovative crypto: BCNext-Qora and simcoins dev
This is being done by BCNext.  Grin

What the heck are you smoking there? Made up a myth and believe in it yourself? Cheesy
Activity: 98
win
Compared with the Anonymous, AE is easy to do.

In a half-ass way - maybe, but to properly test and get rid of major bugs it takes time. I used an alpha version of Counterparty and lost some funds due to a bug, which kinda gave bad impression about Counterparty. Though I don't dislike it for that, I prefer NXT AE because it was thouroughly tested before it was released, your money doesn't vanish into the blockchain without a trace when you use it. So there are two approaches essentially: test with users' funds or properly test first and then release. Both approaches take a few months as Counterparty and NXT development process shows, and still there are some minor issues left, although not related to loss of funds.

But those were all implemented by amateurs. This is being done by BCNext.  Grin

In a half-ass way - maybe, but to properly test and get rid of major bugs it takes time. I used an alpha version of Counterparty and lost some funds due to a bug, which kinda gave bad impression about Counterparty. Though I don't dislike it for that, I prefer NXT AE because it was thouroughly tested before it was released, your money doesn't vanish into the blockchain without a trace when you use it. So there are two approaches essentially: test with users' funds or properly test first and then release. Both approaches take a few months as Counterparty and NXT development process shows, and still there are some minor issues left, although not related to loss of funds.
Activity: 98
win

I know it's obvious but how AE is implemented while it may be 'easy' it shouldn't be rushed for quite gimmicky stuff like Anominity. Yes Anominity is something I want to see, but it's the new craze at the moment rather than something people really need to use right now.

IMO how AE is implemented with make or break Qora. It's has to make people really want to use it. If Qora can achieve that then we have a right to be above NXT. I just wouldn't want it being rushed and not tweaked with lots of user feedback before the next focus is on another less crucial function.
Jump to: