Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 24. (Read 748203 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys you can't really be screwing around with this.  For many months people wanted to buy Qora but without proof of independent code, we're not coming in.

Even then it might already be too late - it's rare for coins with $hitcoin capitalization to be revived / resurrected.  Especially when I am reading on here that there's apparently large bagholding whales waiting to dump if there is price rebounds.  Nobody ever buys a coin with the intention of losing money, it's human nature.

I hate to say it but I partly agree. This coin has been horribly mismanaged, I partly blame myself cause I couldn't get anyone to see sense on here. I said till I went crazy that we had to open the code before the rush of second gen coins came in. everyone was worried about clones which wouldn't of hurt Qora at all. my only explanation is many on here are a bit young to crypto and doesn't know about how momentum is very important especially very earlier on in a life of a coin when a community is either made or not and you can't build a community with a closed source coin!. everyone was also slow to get AE done which was another mistake as was not getting some wallet upgrade done early.

So here we are now, slightly fucked and even now the community doesn't understand to grab opportunities like what CfB gifted to Qora today.

I'll get some shit for saying this as I always do. I just wish someone with half a brain would know to agree with me.

*I wouldn't call us bagholders. I would say many of us know deep down this coin will rise and so we simply dare not sell until we see the prices multiples higher. I would call that investor impatience rather than bagholding which suggests holders of overpriced shitcoins.
You're both shitting up the thread, take it to PM already.  This coin deserves better than squabbling children comparing e-peens.

You're new around here, so sit down in the corner quietly and listen before you think you know what's going on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Guys you can't really be screwing around with this.  For many months people wanted to buy Qora but without proof of independent code, we're not coming in.

Even then it might already be too late - it's rare for coins with $hitcoin capitalization to be revived / resurrected.  Especially when I am reading on here that there's apparently large bagholding whales waiting to dump if there is price rebounds.  Nobody ever buys a coin with the intention of losing money, it's human nature.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
You're both shitting up the thread, take it to PM already.  This coin deserves better than squabbling children comparing e-peens.
I want to buy Qora at 13 satoshi each. If you are interested in selling at that price send me a private message.
I'm also trading my nxt with your qora at a ratio of 1 nxt = 500 qora.

Haven't you bought enough, anymore and people will say we have an unfair distribution.
Haven't you said much useless things? Anymore and people will think you are retard and say we have a community that wants to dictate what people should spend their private property on.
You need to get your points straight too. You complain too much that people should buy more qora, yet when someone does you complain as well. A 13 year teenage girl is more useful and less annoying than you are. You have zero usefulness here. In fact you have negative usefulness here as you troll, derail and criticize useful posts. I haven't seen any useful contribution coming from you. You are Kora/KoraKnight/Attack.of.the.clones and nearly every single one of us in here despise you.

I'm buying qora at 13 satoshi each but I'd gladly pay 15 satoshi each on your qora just to get rid of you, but I doubt you have a single qora. Too bad you'd just come back with another sockpuppet.
If you really are a stakeholder you should leave. Leave because without you here we'd spend our times on better things and therefore your stake would be more valuable. Do yourself that favor and get us rid of yourself.

Noone sell to this guy. he knows the price is about to jump now the source code is going to get checked this week. 13 sats is way too cheap. We could be at twice that in a few days easily if the code checks out.
I want to buy Qora at 13 satoshi each. If you are interested in selling at that price send me a private message.

Haven't you bought enough, anymore and people will say we have an unfair distribution.
Haven't you said much useless things? Anymore and people will think you are retard and say we have a community that wants to dictate what people should spend their private property on.

Nope, it's a free world, do as you wish.

You're free to lowball the price on BTER and constantly have little mini FUD events and have drama queen moments and lie that you are selling when you in reality buying. (After that I'm surprised you show your face around here honestly)

And I'm free to you call you a Nasty Little Faggot who along with Smaraga idiot have too long dictated the conversation on here and have made major mistakes including not OS earlier. My contribution was to give my 4 year experience of crypto and what makes a successful coin but unfortunately my advice was not overided by people like you who wanted the price to stay down for selfish motives.

Everyone might hate me but they know you are a liar and what I'm saying is true. Even now you are desperately trying to cream off more coins instead of pushing the price up by buying off the sell wall. Your no friend of Qora, only yourself. Good luck. I almost feel sad Qora's success will mean you get rich.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
one question or I missed sth before:
why not qora join in the supernet?
I notice the jl777 is thinking of chancecoin,
the price of cha is rocketing.

So you want a quick price rise to sell your Qora and be gone.

That is not an future we want, its a short term prise rise then done.

From what I can see, CIYAM's AT solution could in fact replace SuperNet as it would allow any coin running AT to trade directly with each other via CCT. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

So you want a quick price rise to sell your Qora and be gone.

That is not an future we want, its a short term prise rise then done.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Another nice feature would be if it would be possible to send qora or assets to a name from the naming system. e.g. I send 100 qora to an alias "Test" and the qora address that currently owns the alias gets those qora.

! Interesting !
Activity: 909
Merit: 663
Another nice feature would be if it would be possible to send qora or assets to a name from the naming system. e.g. I send 100 qora to an alias "Test" and the qora address that currently owns the alias gets those qora.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250

Your opinion is just one person.

One person who abandoned Qora for other shit coins a long time ago and only input has been posting bullshit in large type.

YOU HAVE NO OPINION.

WELCOME TO EVERYONES IGNORE lIST.

+1000
LOL
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
I won't say another word about this but I will be a bit disappointed if we dont give CfB to review the code.

Qora has missed so many opportunities I feel like this is just another one.

If we give him the code and he says it's not NXT based then we would see a massive vol surge and 100 sats in 24 hrs.

AT developer gives a vague opinion about Qora then nothing changes.

I Love Qora, hate the decisions of the community...over and out.
Lets wait how qora reacts...maybe he would like CfB to inspect the code.
I won't say another word about this but I will be a bit disappointed if we dont give CfB to review the code.

Qora has missed so many opportunities I feel like this is just another one.

If we give him the code and he says it's not NXT based then we would see a massive vol surge and 100 sats in 24 hrs.

AT developer gives a vague opinion about Qora then nothing changes.

I Love Qora, hate the decisions of the community...over and out.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
welcome to  DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

ROFLMAO.

This reminds me of the Grumpy Cat saying: How about no?  Grin

Tongue Tongue

Sincerely now, I think we should thank CfB for his volunteering.
vbcs will review the code, so it's all OK, or better, OKE.

One person who abandoned Qora for other shit coins a long time ago and only input has been posting bullshit in large type.

YOU HAVE NO OPINION.

Well I think we should first wait what vbcs says, because he will get the code for AT integration this week.

Fair enough, I'm glad we can get some validation however it comes.

BUT think for a second if the creator of NXT has to step down from an accusation of scam and admit it's not copied in anyway from NXT.

If you know the history, you would know this would speak volumes more than an insider saying the same thing.

I personally wish it was CfB that could do it. It would turn us around in PR terms.
Activity: 909
Merit: 663

YOU HAVE NO OPINION.

Well I think we should first wait what vbcs says, because he will get the code for AT integration this week.

YOU HAVE NO OPINION.

Pages:
Jump to: