Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 216. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Unbelievable as in this is a joke...not a compliment.

What is the equivalent word for 'Sarcasm' in your native tongue?

Where should I send a dictionary to you? Cambodia? lol  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
What use is the voting system where if you lose you won't go away?
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
I intend on getting rid of people like you.  

Gets better and better...unbelievable.

Thanks  Smiley I am pretty good at handling bullies - real-life and online ones alike  Wink

PS: Great photoshop skills, definitely has my likeness accurately portrayed....  Wink

Unbelievable as in this is a joke...not a compliment.
Can you stop your fucking war ??

Stop answer everytime!

Explain to me...

What gives you the rights to dictate what I can or cannot do?  Huh

If you learn to be polite, maybe I'll just grant your request.. Until then, it's off the table.  Cheesy

You need to learn to behave!!!  Wink

PS: You've just violated the rules I just set up. No F word in Qora thread.   Wink Strike 1
legendary
Activity: 1036
Can you stop your fucking war ??

Stop answer everytime!

Thanks  Smiley I am pretty good at handling bullies - real-life and online ones alike  Wink

PS: Great photoshop skills, definitely has my likeness accurately portrayed....  Wink

You said you and you imaginary friends hold 20%.

The fact you can't see that 20/100 does not mean you have a majority astounds everyone.

You see, I know all about your bullying tactics, and I know just how to handle people like you. Like I told you, I'm here to stay, and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it (unless the voting result says otherwise. I will respect and abide by the voting result).

I think you're the cancer to this great project, and I intend on getting rid of people like you.  Wink

PS: That's why the voting system was created. To avoid meaningless argument like this. I just hope you will abide by the result and leave us alone.  Smiley
You really are a tool

The fact you can't see that 20/100 does not mean you have a majority astounds everyone.

We don't need to argue that here. The result will definitely speak for itself.

By estimate, I will have at least 40% of valid votes. You will see.  Smiley

I wish you and your friends will abide by your agreement and leave us alone by then.  Smiley
legendary

Why don't you answer me. If I get 21% of qora holders to agree for you to fuck off will you fuck off?

By the way, I honestly think you're hilarious to ask the biggest holder of Qora to fuck off. Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Don't worry, even renat0 can't help you on this one. He is just a small potato compared to me.  Wink

Done.

We both don't post in this thread till the vote can happen then if I lose I won't ever post in this thread, if you lose you don't post under any name in this thread.

Agree.  If I lose in voting, I will leave forever. If you lose, you do the same. Smiley  But I will continue posting.  Smiley Like you said, due to the decentralized nature of altcoin projects, you have no rights to tell me what I can do or not.

Back at ya  Wink
legendary
I will see to his reform. No worries.  Smiley

OMG! Who is this guy?

This is unbelievable.

I am the biggest holder of Qora, and I'm here to safeguard my investment. Also, I might just be the biggest whale in town.

Who the heck are you?  Smiley

Why don't you answer me. If I get 21% of qora holders to agree for you to fuck off will you fuck off?

Why not? Let's use the voting system for that.  That's why the voting system was implemented. Isn't it?

Let's take a vote on whether QoraKnight should fuck off, or PondSea should fuck off.

I'd love to see that!  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Done.

We both don't post in this thread till the vote can happen then if I lose I won't ever post in this thread, if you lose you don't post under any name in this thread.

OMG! Who is this guy?

This is unbelievable.

I am the biggest holder of Qora, and I'm here to safeguard my investment. Also, I might just be the biggest whale in town.

Why not? Let's use the voting system for that.  That's why the voting system was implemented. Isn't it?

Let's take a vote on whether QoraKnight should fuck off, or PondSea should fuck off.

I'd love to see that!  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

A guy who lied about sending 10 mill then 100 mill because he is too dumb to know we can see all transactions in the block chain.....ot lack of.

Do you really want to start spreading a rumor?  Why don't you just accept my challenge if you want me to leave so badly?  Smiley
legendary

OMG! Who is this guy?

This is unbelievable.

legendary

OMG! Who is this guy?

This is unbelievable.

A guy who lied about sending 10 mill then 100 mill because he is too dumb to know we can see all transactions in the block chain.....ot lack of.
Under your watch, who elected you leader?

Your the most hypocritical and ignorant person I have seen in this thread, well apart frrom your sidekick.

Who elected you leader then? I can ask you the same question?

Why don't we put it to a vote inside Qora client? Which one of us the community wants to see to  leave?

!. Should PondSea fuck off and leave Qora thread?
2. Should QoraKnight fuck off and leave Qora thread?

I will start the vote as soon as the feature becomes available. You can bet on it.  Wink

OMG! Who is this guy?

This is unbelievable.

Nope. This asshole should get the fuck out.  Smiley

Well, what rights do you have to ask people to leave this thread?  Are you the owner of Qora project? I never asked you to leave right? Even though I am the biggest holder and buyer of Qora?

I think you're over-reaching a little bit here right?

I think it's people like you who should leave, so we can have a clean environment to work on Qora.
Jump to: