Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 223. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Does anyone want to sell me some QORA for "Under market price"?

I feel like I have too little qora right now to invest too much time into it Sad

Damn ShareX
You have buy much qora at a low price, and then you sell it at a high price.
People don't sell him qora.
If you want to buy, plea go to the exchange.

Yes, and I keept the amount I want to keep. But then ShareX ran away before I could cash out everything.
Now I have less then I want.

Understand?
You are just for money. Buy at low price , sell at high price. You are just finding a excuse to buy low price qora.

Well, obviously I can buy high and sell low, but I think everyone here wants to earn money longterm...
But you buy at 40, you will sell at 90 or 100.
You have done it many times.
Why should we sell at low price to you ?
If you want buy, you can go to the exchange. You just use emotion to scam people and buy qora at low price. When it hit on 100 satoshi, you will sell it to another. You just want money for short-term. I think it is blameless. But you want people sell you below the exchange price, that should be blame.
Can you understand?

I don't even know what huge deal you make. I asked people here to sell me below the market price. That can be 1 satoshi below. I am not asking for a donation or anything...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

What is wrong with that?

He's running a buy & dump scheme, and it's not good for the long-term prospect of Qora. True Qora supporters should be in for the long haul, wait for the coin to mature before selling for a good profit, and not just care about whether he makes money in the short term.

I feel TwinWindNerd is wrong for doing this here. The OTC thread or Poloniex's trollbox will be a more appropriate place for this.

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

What is wrong with that?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250

I feel like I have too little qora right now to invest too much time into it Sad

Damn ShareX

Yes, and I keept the amount I want to keep. But then ShareX ran away before I could cash out everything.

Understand?
You are just for money. Buy at low price , sell at high price. You are just finding a excuse to buy low price qora.

Well, obviously I can buy high and sell low, but I think everyone here wants to earn money longterm...
Why should we sell at low price to you ?
If you want buy, you can go to the exchange. You just use emotion to scam people and buy qora at low price. When it hit on 100 satoshi, you will sell it to another. You just want money for short-term. I think it is blameless. But you want people sell you below the exchange price, that should be blame.
Can you understand?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Damn ShareX

Understand?

yes, but that was my "gambling" coins. I bought more than I wanted to speculate and finance the other part of my holdings. I do that all the time.

But then I wanted to keep XX millions of QORA, but now I have less, because of ShareX.

It is pretty easy tbh Wink

Damn ShareX

Understand?

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Damn ShareX

Understand?

Damn ShareX

Understand?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Damn ShareX

Understand?

Damn ShareX
Don't sell him qora.

What would you like to see first guys?
A Proof of Importance is it possible?  Roll Eyes
A beautiful GUI, Asset Qora exchange?
Or an anon features? Being the first 2nd gen coin implanted anonymity  Cool

"Asset Qora exchange + best anon features " for me personally.
Activity: 462
Being the first 2nd gen coin implanted anonymity. 
Anonymity should be the best choice if not hard to do.
The darkcoin's popular explains everything.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I have one question about the voting system feature.

When you said "1 Qora = 1 Vote," did you mean that if we wants to cast a vote, we need to pay 1 Qora as fee?

Or you meant that the Qora inside our wallet is seen as our votes?

For example, if I have 1 million qora in my wallet, does that mean I have 1 million votes?

How does it work? Could you elaborate?

I haven't really worked out every detail yet but this is my first idea on how to do it.
Basicly there is a poll with certain options.
You create a transaction which allows you to back a certain option with your address.
If the address has 5000 Qora you provide 5000 votes for that option.
If you send 1000 Qora to another address you will provide 4000 votes for that option after the transaction.

Voting will be included in an update at the end of this week with an additional week before you can use it so everyone has the time to update.

What would you like to see first guys?
A Proof of Importance is it possible?  Roll Eyes
A beautiful GUI, Asset Qora exchange?
Or an anon features? Being the first 2nd gen coin implanted anonymity  Cool

wow...looks like this community is heating up...
looking forward to have some Qora... in Union there will be strenght... guys
Totally Agree! Fun times ahead!
Good but Giveaway only for users with Activity over 28 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-giveaway-2nd-gen-new-source-thousands-of-coins-for-everyone-623943
Can we change that?

Try to gain more activity.

Right now my activity is 28. See? I'm trying.  Smiley

OK trying hard... Grin
Activity: 351
Good but Giveaway only for users with Activity over 28 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-giveaway-2nd-gen-new-source-thousands-of-coins-for-everyone-623943
Can we change that?

Try to gain more activity.

Right now my activity is 28. See? I'm trying.  Smiley

There is free qora to be earned with signature and running a node. Look into it!

Or a faucet http://coinia.net/qora/faucet.php

Giveaway only for users with Activity over 28 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-giveaway-2nd-gen-new-source-thousands-of-coins-for-everyone-623943

Can we change that?
Activity: 351
I have figured out what was wrong with the Win 7 64bit machine.It was held the wallet into the sandbox.
I will try to see if I can dig a little deeper in that to find what exactly it has been put into the sandbox.

Thanks

The below files went into the sandbox and have blocked the sync.
run.bat
Qora.jar

I have dismissed them.

Also one question regarding the restoring addresses proceed (restore seed).Is there an option to restore only addresses with balance !=0 ?
And is there a maximum number of address per seed?

Thanks

There is no option to only recover addresses with a balance.
The amount of addresses per wallet seed is limited to 2 147 483 647 .

I think I have cleared my thoughts about wallet recovery.
When an wallet is recovered it retrieves the addresses in a descending order (biggest balance first).Am I right?
Let's say in example that I have 12 address with balance >0.If I restore 10 it will retrieve. the 10 addresses with the highest balance in the total of created addresses (where total is 12 with balance >0 plus empty addresses that have been created in this wallet seed).
But (for now) if I restore only 10 address of the wallet seed I cannot later restore the other two addresses with balance >0.
At the moment I can only create new addresses. Is this correct?
If yes, should it needs to implement a restore X addresses in a wallet seed after the initial restoring? Is it possible?

Sorry for asking those questions, it may have been answered somewhere and I haven't finished the reading of the entire topic
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1806

There is free qora to be earned with signature and running a node. Look into it!

Or a faucet http://coinia.net/qora/faucet.php

Giveaway only for users with Activity over 28 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-giveaway-2nd-gen-new-source-thousands-of-coins-for-everyone-623943
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Jump to: