Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 263. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
qora now is hot , Grin my investment
successfully

yeah, that makes no sense.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
qora now is hot , Grin my investment
successfully
win
Does nobody care Qora is not around. He has not been here for i dont no how long!

you should of been here when he didn't arrive for 3 days after the IPO ended!

He rightly focuses on the essential communication related to development, I'm not technical so I don't know how much of this 'drama' has to do with the actual wallet or blockchain. Probably not much now with v8 I expect.

win
I hear you.  I tried to pull my coins off the exchange but the forking issues prevented it.  The solution presented here was to wait.  I did.  Now it looks like I'm out 23M+ QORA.

Do you mean that ziplibrary had to resend an invalid transaction like in most of our cases (we're still waiting) or did you hold off withdrawing completely?  

I submitted a test withdrawal from ShareXcoin of a small amount which was subsequently "lost".  The solution presented here was to wait until the forking issues were resolved.  The server went offline *right* after I asked ShareXcoin to resend the test withdrawal.  I think that alerted them to my intention to withdraw the entire 23M QORA and they decided to bolt.

In the circumstances it was perfectly the right advice. No one and I mean NO One had any idea Sharexcoin was going to bolt with everyone's money. In the end you got to blame yourself for your decisions whatever advice people give, don't seek to blame others.

What blame?  I just told my story.  All facts.

I think you heavily suggested that it was the advice given as a solution that left you down 23m
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Does nobody care Qora is not around. He has not been here for i dont no how long!

22 hours and 30 minutes......

Don't get nervous guys...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
I hear you.  I tried to pull my coins off the exchange but the forking issues prevented it.  The solution presented here was to wait.  I did.  Now it looks like I'm out 23M+ QORA.

Do you mean that ziplibrary had to resend an invalid transaction like in most of our cases (we're still waiting) or did you hold off withdrawing completely?  

I submitted a test withdrawal from ShareXcoin of a small amount which was subsequently "lost".  The solution presented here was to wait until the forking issues were resolved.  The server went offline *right* after I asked ShareXcoin to resend the test withdrawal.  I think that alerted them to my intention to withdraw the entire 23M QORA and they decided to bolt.

In the circumstances it was perfectly the right advice. No one and I mean NO One had any idea Sharexcoin was going to bolt with everyone's money. In the end you got to blame yourself for your decisions whatever advice people give, don't seek to blame others.

yeah, you did nothing wrong!

I am gonna wait a few days, then we can organize a mob and go after this fucker! If the bounty is big enough, some cruel things "could" happen with scammers Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Qora is now without any exchange? Might be good for now...

win

legendary

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
How do these issues Keep coming up over and over again. Can't believe I potentially got gox'd .. How could I avoid it? I needed to buy the damn thing...

However I have faith that it's just bad PR and coins are fine...
buy bitcoins - put them in cold storage and wait for a few years.

Yep. Well, that's 50% of my crypto strategy. Wink

Not gonna give trading advice, but 50% is way to low. >80% is much more reasonable!
legendary
Activity: 1736
How do these issues Keep coming up over and over again. Can't believe I potentially got gox'd .. How could I avoid it? I needed to buy the damn thing...

Yep. Well, that's 50% of my crypto strategy. Wink
legendary

I hear you.  I tried to pull my coins off the exchange but the forking issues prevented it.  The solution presented here was to wait.  I did.  Now it looks like I'm out 23M+ QORA.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1146

legendary
This is going well.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
I know a guy on these forums who hunts people like this.  He's been successful in the past.

I don't mind setting a bounty for this  Cool
legendary
Oh no.  Is it confirmed that Sharexcoin has run off with our Qora? 
Not yet.

How will we be able to confirm that?

I am not saying I have more information than anybody else in the community...  but if you were to steal depositors' money wouldn't you make sure you take every last satoshi available to you???   Wink    I don't see any special effort being made in that respect.

I know a guy on these forums who hunts people like this.  He's been successful in the past.
legendary
Oh no.  Is it confirmed that Sharexcoin has run off with our Qora? 
Not yet.

How will we be able to confirm that?

I am not saying I have more information than anybody else in the community...  but if you were to steal depositors' money wouldn't you make sure you take every last satoshi available to you???   Wink    I don't see any special effort being made in that respect.

Could you elaborate?  Do we know where the funds are?
Jump to: