Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 264. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Oh no.  Is it confirmed that Sharexcoin has run off with our Qora? 

Not yet.

How will we be able to confirm that?

I expect if a week goes by with zero confirmation (last communication was a tweet @ 1:07 AM - 3 Jun 2014) there's pretty much a 0% chance of the exchange or the coins coming back.

I'm holding out hope, but every hour that goes buy is just one more nail in the coffin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Oh no.  Is it confirmed that Sharexcoin has run off with our Qora? 

Not yet.

How will we be able to confirm that?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Oh no.  Is it confirmed that Sharexcoin has run off with our Qora?  I had 23M+ Qora there.  That would really hurt.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
It could very well be that shareXcoin is busto because so many deposited fork-qora into the site, and now refuse to resubmit the deposits.

Zip can't handle a 100 BTC loss.

Was this avoidable with the involvement of the Qora team?

It would have been sloppiness on the side of Sharex. But again. If this the case he should just come forward and tell us what has happened rather than pulling the plug.

Things go wrong sometimes with space age beta technology but the community knows this as well. Bet we could figure something out.
legendary
Activity: 1120
It could very well be that shareXcoin is busto because so many deposited fork-qora into the site, and now refuse to resubmit the deposits.

Was this avoidable with the involvement of the Qora team?
legendary
Activity: 1736

If that is the case, Zip should come forward with the info of deposits that need to be resubmitted, with the addresses.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

Activity: 617
Merit: 528
I saw notes on poloniex:
"Qora is frozen while we assess the safety of keeping it on the exchange."
is something wrong going on with Qora?

I think it is wise to halt trading for a bit until everything is sorted out.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
I saw notes on poloniex:

Because of ShareXcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I saw notes on poloniex:

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Let's bring some positivity in this thread. I hope everybody who lost their coins get reimbursed accordingly Smiley
A quote- "When you get to the end of all the light you know, and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: Either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly."
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
Any kid with a bit of skills can buy create or buy with bitcoins a script for trading , buy a hosting domain name with cryptos , use a vpn or tor for communicating and ..run away when his stash is full.

To build an exchange like sharexcoin is actually a lot more work than what you think.
ziplibrary is very clever.
legendary
Activity: 882
I guess it's better that ziplibrary stole our coins now and not later - it could have ended much worse for everyone.

"If you are reading this din, i know what you are thinking, "they were so dumb they deserved it", well no being dumb isn't immoral, stealing peoples money how ever is. Someday you are going to grow old and you are going to die and you are going to have to look back on your life and at that point money wont mean anything, your choices here however might. And if they don't than you have an even worse problem. I do not envy you." - this was said by Anon136 about a different scammer (NFD)

I prefer my coins to be stolen and not be in ziplibrary position.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
MtGox, CryptoRush and now ShareXcoin WTF!

We need our Asset Exchange soon let's vote comrades!

Call it the beauty of crypto and it's anonymous features:).

Any kid with a bit of skills can buy create or buy with bitcoins a script for trading , buy a hosting domain name with cryptos , use a vpn or tor for communicating and ..run away when his stash is full.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
wtf is an ipo coin??

Ipo means Initial public offering  , so the coins are offered at a price at launch. Simple at that.
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
wtf is an ipo coin??
Activity: 656
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?q=CpxNEfoZUxbK4UqdQ53EmJS1iPfEfjSMcyw4gLAajR3yXeh9WeCQjsX9J1FwRZuqJMj6BcuGuJoVAy3BpZKNzSt%00

Transferred 3M qora to sharex...they were then transferred on May 28 to here: QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK

...am I able to petition to request reimbursement from polo's stash if brusoni agrees to release funds back to community?! All options suck at this point but we need to do something.

In short, what has the community decided to do?

Yes, we now have multiple confirmations that QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK belongs to sharexcoin, as QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK was used for people's deposits and withdrawals.
Activity: 585
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?q=CpxNEfoZUxbK4UqdQ53EmJS1iPfEfjSMcyw4gLAajR3yXeh9WeCQjsX9J1FwRZuqJMj6BcuGuJoVAy3BpZKNzSt%00

Transferred 3M qora to sharex...they were then transferred on May 28 to here: QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK

...am I able to petition to request reimbursement from polo's stash if brusoni agrees to release funds back to community?! All options suck at this point but we need to do something.

In short, what has the community decided to do?

Activity: 854
Nxtblg is Sharexcoin owner

what's your sources ?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Nxtblg is Sharexcoin owner
Jump to: