Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 259. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A few thoughts on the recent sharexcoin exchange drama -

1. The Qora community should immediately distance itself from the sharexcoin debacle. Qora was unfortunate to be picked up by the exchange, and it's equally unfortunate that Qora investors were among the victims. But the drama should end here & now so the whole community can re-focus on itself and set its sights on meeting future Qora development goals. Also, it should be made perfectly clear to the newcomers that sharecoin and its associating exchange, sharexcoin, have got nothing to do with qora project.

2. This thread is about Qora and Qora development only. Any post or discussion that has got nothing to do with Qora development should be removed or moved to a new thread. Self-censorship should be exercised in this case in order to protect the integrity and reputation of Qora.  I'd recommend that we start a new topic in the main alt. coin section to address the sharecoin debacle.

3. Qora supporters should refrain from discussing issues concerning Qora in unrelated sharecoin threads. Things will soon get very ugly for sharecoin and sharexcoin exchange, and the community should take up defensive measure to avoid being dragged through the mud and get entangled in a potential FUD war.

May cooler heads prevail~  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win

Plus you won't actually get them back, that I'm sure of. You seem like a low class asshole who couldn't find his own dick let alone track down an online anonymous fraudster.

I have no idea what your problem is, but you seem to be very aggressive and everything someone does that threatens your investment you take as a personal attack. Which answer with a personal attack back.

I will put you on ignore because people like you piss me off big time.

The currency qora would be better off without people like gorillajam. Very bad vibes coming from this guy.

Funny how concerned you are for the image of Exocoin but not the first impressions people might have of Qora.

"when will we release exo?

When it runs stable for atleast a week of stress testing. Everything else would just result in a very bad first impression of the coin!"

So you accept first impressions matter.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430467.3380
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Plus you won't actually get them back, that I'm sure of. You seem like a low class asshole who couldn't find his own dick let alone track down an online anonymous fraudster.

I have no idea what your problem is, but you seem to be very aggressive and everything someone does that threatens your investment you take as a personal attack. Which answer with a personal attack back.

I will put you on ignore because people like you piss me off big time.

The currency qora would be better off without people like gorillajam. Very bad vibes coming from this guy.
win
I am starting a "Track down the shareXcoin scammer" campaign.

Nothing violent or threatening, just track him down, let him explain the situation and then bring on the force of the US-law-enforcement on him. Also the infos will be posted public for whatever anyone wants to do with them, but as always be cautious with information that is not 100% proven to be right, don't fall into the reddit frameing trap!

This is not a witch-hunt! So please leave your pitchforks at home!!!!

The first step will be a fundraiser for bounties and paying certain doxing experts. I will hold the funds escrow and organize this whole thing. I am certain with the right financial-motivation, every person can be tracked down. You shouldn't piss at the bitcointalk-crowd, they are full of spite, and so am I!

Two ways to donate:

BTC: 1NMrmhqs1s72UkRnSygS4Figm5Vdcb2RVN
QORA: QMt3gUxSM7jytGqfcyuZqJrwhx7bLFDNKF

or pledging parts of the funds you will maybe eventually get back from ziplibrary.

Just to ascertain that no more Pitchfork is allocated than necessary:

TwinWinNerd: how much did you lose in this enterprise?

and

TwinWinNerd: how much do you currently own?

2.5 BTC ~ only but I know many people that lost much more... so I am really pissed.

I don't want to disclose that publically, but enough Wink

You can trust me, I am even the tresurer for the QORA bounty funds!

I trust you to smear Qora all over this thread and the forum. Who gave you responsibility and you are doing the worst things to promote Qora?

Can't you see you are attaching a scam to Qora and highlighting the fork issue which was small and resolved. NXT recover after 6 months of this kind of FUD, I hope Qora can.

You start to piss me off. On every issue you have to post your opinion which is completely out-of-line all the time.

This is not about the fork you brain-dead extremist.... Someone exploited his users and STOLE fking funds. This have nothing to-do with QORA but the users with Qora had the biggest losses.

Your idea of marketing QORA as this very early sensitive time where people make an opinion based on the first thing they hear, and what will many read about Qora, a scam it's involved in where the wallet opened it up for security issues. Well fantastic, give the man a prize.

And tell me how much was stolen form Sharexcoin, is it 0.001% of total coins? Was is 10 BTC worth? You are tarnishing Qoras image swearing all over the forums for a tiny amount of coins. You fucking idiot.

I AM NOT MARKETING QORA. I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THAT YOU STUPID F**K.

People that are not as dumb as you can distinguish between a scam exchange and a flawed coin. Noone but you is bashing qora. No-one is making that connection!

Also ~100M was stolen from qora users, not really 0.001% you circlejerking fktard.

take this off this thread to your detective thread.  Grin
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Nothing violent or threatening, just track him down, let him explain the situation and then bring on the force of the US-law-enforcement on him. Also the infos will be posted public for whatever anyone wants to do with them, but as always be cautious with information that is not 100% proven to be right, don't fall into the reddit frameing trap!

The first step will be a fundraiser for bounties and paying certain doxing experts. I will hold the funds escrow and organize this whole thing. I am certain with the right financial-motivation, every person can be tracked down. You shouldn't piss at the bitcointalk-crowd, they are full of spite, and so am I!

Two ways to donate:

or pledging parts of the funds you will maybe eventually get back from ziplibrary.

and

2.5 BTC ~ only but I know many people that lost much more... so I am really pissed.

I trust you to smear Qora all over this thread and the forum. Who gave you responsibility and you are doing the worst things to promote Qora?

Can't you see you are attaching a scam to Qora and highlighting the fork issue which was small and resolved. NXT recover after 6 months of this kind of FUD, I hope Qora can.

You start to piss me off. On every issue you have to post your opinion which is completely out-of-line all the time.

This is not about the fork you brain-dead extremist.... Someone exploited his users and STOLE fking funds. This have nothing to-do with QORA but the users with Qora had the biggest losses.

Your idea of marketing QORA as this very early sensitive time where people make an opinion based on the first thing they hear, and what will many read about Qora, a scam it's involved in where the wallet opened it up for security issues. Well fantastic, give the man a prize.

And tell me how much was stolen form Sharexcoin, is it 0.001% of total coins? Was is 10 BTC worth? You are tarnishing Qoras image swearing all over the forums for a tiny amount of coins. You fucking idiot.

I AM NOT MARKETING QORA. I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THAT YOU STUPID F**K.

People that are not as dumb as you can distinguish between a scam exchange and a flawed coin. Noone but you is bashing qora. No-one is making that connection!

Also ~100M was stolen from qora users, not really 0.001% you circlejerking fktard.
win

Two ways to donate:

and

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
It seems the same person deposited a pile of Qora to Poloniex on another account, dumped a lot of it, and withdrew around 14M. I have frozen this account as well. There is 0.80 BTC in this account. I believe I have closer to 24M Qora from the other account, but the block explorer keeps changing its mind about transactions, so I can't be certain.

Curiously, the account holder had plenty of opportunity to withdraw the 0.8 BTC, but never did. The only reason I have to believe that the accounts are connected is that this account also withdrew to the Sharexcoin address.

Has no one heard anything from Sharexcoin? Did they just vanish without a word?
As an ex-supporter of ShareXcoin, I will try to summarize the situation. However I need to go to work soon so I will skip the details.

Few weeks ago, the website was down (error 500) for close to 24 hours. Zip (ziplibrary, the dev) stay silent all that time. We started to panic. When he came back, he explained it was a technical glitch, apologized for his silence and promised to add a monitoring system to the exchange so he will be aware of the problems if this happen again. OK, must of us forgave him and forgot about that.

About the current problem, on Twitter he posted something about glitch for deposit/withdraw of QORA. It was fixed he said. But then deposit/withdraw of all coin didn't work. Later the website went down. We assumed it was a DDoS. Once again Zip was silent. Trusting him we have been patient. But after more than 24 hours of silence, we started to panic again. His last active date on here is June 03, 2014, 12:46:41 PM.

When we heard about the big transfert of coin between ShareXcoin and Poloniex, must of us realized it was a scam.  Sad

Here my post that sumarize the latest event: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7156282

I will open a scam-accusation thread today where we can collect all data about him. We have some info on him/her already.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Hey TIM, I will make him send you the 5 million. Please PM me the address you want the funds sent to.

That would be great. I PMed TOYJJWGS many times, but got no response either.

I know all chinese Altcoin-investors. If he doesn't want his reputation totally ruined he will sent. I contacted him.

Thank you very much!!!! My address is QTX7tBjV5mnWiqDEgaT5NEEYGUGBPFBC2h

This is the transaction! It is shown in the uncofirmed balance - it will never get confirmed.

Do you have any news?

Any update? He was online again!!

I'll look into it again today. Looks like he wants his reputation destroyed.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Two ways to donate:

and

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Yeah, forgot about zip.

Focus on Qora development and promotion.
Activity: 910
More days my nodes work without failures.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It seems the same person deposited a pile of Qora to Poloniex on another account, dumped a lot of it, and withdrew around 14M. I have frozen this account as well. There is 0.80 BTC in this account. I believe I have closer to 24M Qora from the other account, but the block explorer keeps changing its mind about transactions, so I can't be certain.

Curiously, the account holder had plenty of opportunity to withdraw the 0.8 BTC, but never did. The only reason I have to believe that the accounts are connected is that this account also withdrew to the Sharexcoin address.

Has no one heard anything from Sharexcoin? Did they just vanish without a word?
As an ex-supporter of ShareXcoin, I will try to summarize the situation. However I need to go to work soon so I will skip the details.

Few weeks ago, the website was down (error 500) for close to 24 hours. Zip (ziplibrary, the dev) stay silent all that time. We started to panic. When he came back, he explained it was a technical glitch, apologized for his silence and promised to add a monitoring system to the exchange so he will be aware of the problems if this happen again. OK, must of us forgave him and forgot about that.

About the current problem, on Twitter he posted something about glitch for deposit/withdraw of QORA. It was fixed he said. But then deposit/withdraw of all coin didn't work. Later the website went down. We assumed it was a DDoS. Once again Zip was silent. Trusting him we have been patient. But after more than 24 hours of silence, we started to panic again. His last active date on here is June 03, 2014, 12:46:41 PM.

When we heard about the big transfert of coin between ShareXcoin and Poloniex, must of us realized it was a scam.  Sad

Here my post that sumarize the latest event: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7156282
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Need big exchange   Cry
Poloniex is a great exchange,we need cheer up.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Need big exchange   Cry
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Qora should organize sharexcoin tracking.Clear scum to the industry.He is a great disservice to you. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

Hey TIM, I will make him send you the 5 million. Please PM me the address you want the funds sent to.

That would be great. I PMed TOYJJWGS many times, but got no response either.

I know all chinese Altcoin-investors. If he doesn't want his reputation totally ruined he will sent. I contacted him.

Thank you very much!!!! My address is QTX7tBjV5mnWiqDEgaT5NEEYGUGBPFBC2h

This is the transaction! It is shown in the uncofirmed balance - it will never get confirmed.

Do you have any news?

Any update? He was online again!!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hi guys... all true about sharexcoin? i recently bought couple of qora there... i hate myself for not clicking on polinex when i choosed the exchange on the first qora-post... anyway... small chance to get our money back? thanks!
win

Two ways to donate:

and

Activity: 93
Has been silent
 Sad Sad Sad Cry
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
What exactly do you intend to do if you even find this person? Knock on their door and demand your money?

Do a whois search on the website. You get this:

Registrant Street: PO Box 639 
Registrant City: Kirkland
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98083
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4252740657
Registrant Fax: +1.4259744730

The phone number seems to be listed as a business for this fraud of a company:

Probus Sme

14150 NE 20th St PMB 368
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425) 274-0657

In previous scams this person has used the name Alyssa Watson. Here's an example.

http://thedatingjudge.com/verifyforsafety-com-is-a-dating-verification-scam-be-aware/

Your money is gone, sorry.

Jump to: