Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 265. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
It seems that Sharexcoin run away.
This account(QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK ) is belong to Sharexcoin.
It's really weird.
The blance is 65,039,585 at this moment.
Most of them was transfered in at last two trasactions(one is 49,999,998, and other is 14,517,059,the total is 64517057) which all come from poloniex.
That means before the last two trasactions the blance only have 522,528 Qora.
Where is the coins?
Most of them(77,500,896) sent to this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp at the same time which sent to poloniex to dump.
Most likely this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp is belong to Sharexcoin too(I hope I am wrong).
None of us know ziplibrary, and nobody can contact him. If he dispear, we all lost our money in his exchange.
It's really risk to trade at Sharexcoin.com.

We have frozen the account to which the address QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp belongs -- there is some odd activity there. Can we verify that the QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK address belongs to Sharexcoin? Have multiple people received withdrawals from that address?
If QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK belongs to sharexcoin then all the coins are back from poloniex to this address.  Huh
not all.
poloniex moved the 77,500,895 qoras from QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp to QPVknSmwDryB98Hh8xB7E6U75dGFYwNkJ4 (poloniex main wallet)
Only poloniex  know if the last two transactions to QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK were by the same person who owns QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp. If it is the same person, then sharexcoin have almost all of qora back. The sharexcoin exchange probably was offline during the last transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
It's really weird.
Most of them was transfered in at last two trasactions(one is 49,999,998, and other is 14,517,059,the total is 64517057) which all come from poloniex.
Where is the coins?
Most of them(77,500,896) sent to this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp at the same time which sent to poloniex to dump.
Most likely this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp is belong to Sharexcoin too(I hope I am wrong).
None of us know ziplibrary, and nobody can contact him. If he dispear, we all lost our money in his exchange.

We have frozen the account to which the address QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp belongs -- there is some odd activity there. Can we verify that the QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK address belongs to Sharexcoin? Have multiple people received withdrawals from that address?
If QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK belongs to sharexcoin then all the coins are back from poloniex to this address.  Huh

Can confirm i got cashout from sharexcoin from QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
On a positive I hopefully won't ever have to read the guy with the mock Rastafarian accent selling Clot coin anymore. Yeh Man dat den be gud news.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
It's really weird.
Where is the coins?

not all.
poloniex moved the 77,500,895 qoras from QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp to QPVknSmwDryB98Hh8xB7E6U75dGFYwNkJ4 (poloniex main wallet)
It's really weird.
Where is the coins?

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
how can I reclaim the Qora sent to Sharexcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1344
"Qora is frozen while we assess the safety of keeping it on the exchange."

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/474524130868359169

Oh, thank you zip  Angry

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Question. How it is possible to check sometimes, in work mine node or what that not so? Or not such possibility?

Maybe you can get on this list if you register your node...  http://coinia.net/qora/nodeview.php  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6939330

Edit:  I just noticed that they're not accepting new registrations.  Maybe agran will post an alternative way of looking it up.
Thanks,-http://coinia.net/qora/nodeview.php-is not present me.
Activity: 189
"Qora is frozen while we assess the safety of keeping it on the exchange."

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/474524130868359169
legendary
Activity: 1036
MtGox, CryptoRush and now ShareXcoin WTF!

We need our Asset Exchange soon let's vote comrades!

Activity: 112
I've decided to move some of my investments by selling some DRK. (Even though I think DRK will keep rising, I'd like to spread the risk a bit). I'm looking into 100% POS coins as I like the concept. Not that fond if POW/POS hybrids (even though I must admit that I own some BC). I was almost convinced to buy NXT when I found this thread. I think I'll wait to see how the last events will effect on the coin.

How many coins are mined BTW? I'd like to estimate a market cap.

Do you think Qoura will bounce back after this?

Also I agree with BitcoinForumator, a better dev communication channel is needed.

Thing is if you read back through Qoras posts he says he expected bugs in the client and so we should focus on walking before we run was his actual words. even Bitcoin had bugs and still does. He advised against trading, we did it. he said he wouldn't market the coin till he implemented all the functions, we did it. So the problem is not the developers communication it is the community not really listening, me included.

Thanks for a excellent summary!

I don't want to sound negative, but isn't a 18th place at coinmarketcap quite high for a coin that isn't fully developed yet?

NXT was bouncing around far higher before they even had a proper wallet. We are a few weeks away from an asset exchange as well, not months like NXT was. Coinmarketcap is a bit misleading as well. You try and sell any large amount of Qora and the price will drop through the floor.

Who said Qora isn't developed? implementing is a better word along with debugging and ironing out things.

Alright, thanks for the input. As soon as the market is open again (anyone know when?) I'll throw a BTC in and see where it takes me.

I like the tone in this thread, let's keep it that way! Smiley
I don't want to sound harsh, but isn't a 18th place at coinmarketcap quite high for a coin that isn't fully developed yet?
It isn't, because most of the other coins are just slightly modified bitcoin clones(in a broad sense).
Activity: 159
Question. How it is possible to check sometimes, in work mine node or what that not so? Or not such possibility?
Sometimes I see it in File> Debug> Peers, sometimes was not present.
I why ask, week I drive a computer round the clock, and silence. Like registered properly.
 How to understand this question?
By the way, what port should be opened for this purpose? That that has not found anywhere.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Problem solved,got my qoras transfered and confirmed  Smiley Smiley

So, safe to pull qora from poloniex, or I need to contact them for that?
Activity: 812
Activity: 55
what happened with quora

Nothing...  client running like a beast here!!!   Grin

can anyone tell me what happened?  Shocked
Activity: 98
win
I've decided to move some of my investments by selling some DRK. (Even though I think DRK will keep rising, I'd like to spread the risk a bit). I'm looking into 100% POS coins as I like the concept. Not that fond if POW/POS hybrids (even though I must admit that I own some BC). I was almost convinced to buy NXT when I found this thread. I think I'll wait to see how the last events will effect on the coin.

Also I agree with BitcoinForumator, a better dev communication channel is needed.

Thing is if you read back through Qoras posts he says he expected bugs in the client and so we should focus on walking before we run was his actual words. even Bitcoin had bugs and still does. He advised against trading, we did it. he said he wouldn't market the coin till he implemented all the functions, we did it. So the problem is not the developers communication it is the community not really listening, me included.

I don't want to sound negative, but isn't a 18th place at coinmarketcap quite high for a coin that isn't fully developed yet?

NXT was bouncing around far higher before they even had a proper wallet. We are a few weeks away from an asset exchange as well, not months like NXT was. Coinmarketcap is a bit misleading as well. You try and sell any large amount of Qora and the price will drop through the floor.

Who said Qora isn't developed? implementing is a better word along with debugging and ironing out things.
Activity: 112

I don't want to sound harsh, but isn't a 18th place at coinmarketcap quite high for a coin that isn't fully developed yet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 55
A quote in this bad times- "Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles."
Let's hope everything comes back to normal. And I think that QORA is a genius and he will solve the problem. Grin

what happened with quora
Jump to: