Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 268. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
We have frozen the account to which the address QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp belongs -- there is some odd activity there. Can we verify that the QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK address belongs to Sharexcoin? Have multiple people received withdrawals from that address?

gj busoni
does that mean you are holding 77,500,895 qora?
are you holding also btc?
if Sharexcoin/ziplibrary does not show up I would like to know how you are going to handle the funds.

Sharexcoin turns to be an epic scam. The price of Qora was falling because ziplibrary was dumping stolen Qoracoins!  What a crazy day in altcoins!

I recommend just to spread this 77,500,895 Qoracoins onto current 1000 Qora accounts, cause to find which amount of Qora belongs to whom is too difficult. So everbody will get 75 000 Qoracoins.

That's Bs. I have 7 mill+ 0.6-.7 btc there. If you had no qora on site why would they get 75k

I agree, I had 8+ million there.

I had a similar number there too.

Without Sharexcoin exchange database it's impossible to say: to whom belongs what.

Cause one can say that:
1. he send something to Sharexcoin, when he didn't
2. he really send Qoracoins to Sharexcoin, and sell it and got his BTC, but now saying that he didn't and wanna Qora coins back
3. somebody sell Qoracoins, but didn't withdrow BTC
4. and there will be buyers who buy Qoracoins with BTC but simple didn't withdrow it
5. etc, etc, etc

So it's like a big blender/mixer :-(

If we can't confirm who's coins are who's I suggest we put it into bounties. What else can we do? I stand to lose a lot but I prefer it helps Qora than everyone gets a small slice of my coins.  Cry
win
Sometimes I think we should just listen to Qora and probably not trade until the wallet is safe or we get on a decent exchange.

The client is safe. ShareXCoins didn't use the official client, they've written their own wrapper (whatever it means). So either someone hacked ShareXCoin because they made lame wrapper for Qora or the owner just stole all coins and ran away. It has nothing to do with Qora official client.

Then why has Polinex vol dried up?

It's would be better to have some other trading options IF we are going to trade Qora. we kind of stopped pushing to get on other exchanges recently, maybe a push to get on BTER and Cryptsy would be helpful. I mean we only have one functioning exchange now and people are wary of that even. Now we are top 20 coin I don't see why bigger exchanges wouldn't want us.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
We have frozen the account to which the address QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp belongs -- there is some odd activity there. Can we verify that the QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK address belongs to Sharexcoin? Have multiple people received withdrawals from that address?

gj busoni
if Sharexcoin/ziplibrary does not show up I would like to know how you are going to handle the funds.

Sharexcoin turns to be an epic scam. The price of Qora was falling because ziplibrary was dumping stolen Qoracoins!  What a crazy day in altcoins!

I recommend just to spread this 77,500,895 Qoracoins onto current 1000 Qora accounts, cause to find which amount of Qora belongs to whom is too difficult. So everbody will get 75 000 Qoracoins.

That's Bs. I have 7 mill+ 0.6-.7 btc there. If you had no qora on site why would they get 75k

Without Sharexcoin exchange database it's impossible to say: to whom belongs what.

Cause one can say that:
1. he send something to Sharexcoin, when he didn't
2. he really send Qoracoins to Sharexcoin, and sell it and got his BTC, but now saying that he didn't and wanna Qora coins back
3. somebody sell Qoracoins, but didn't withdrow BTC
4. and there will be buyers who buy Qoracoins with BTC but simple didn't withdrow it
5. etc, etc, etc

So it's like a big blender/mixer :-(

win

gj busoni

win
.. Sharexcoin run away.
Hi guys,
did you realise the importance of decentralized, trustless Exchange ?...

if you need an exchange to trade your Qora's, you can use distributed Asset Exchange.
Some trustworthy member can create a Qora gateway, like bitcoin veteran Noitev has made his BTC gateway.
All trades at Asset Exchange are automatic, and trustless.

Here is my adaptation to Qora:

Each asset equals 1000 Qora.
To get Qora-assets, send any number of Qoras (at least 1000) to my Qora address
Qasst9cNf43daLJrjD3FZBALUUyhqHqXzp
with a message in the transaction that only contains your NXT address.

To redeem Qora-assets, transfer your Qora asset to
NXT-JWST-9Y3B-SVAJ-EWE3F
and in the attached optional message, put only your Qora address

Of course we do which is why we are going to use BCNexts brilliantly implemented asset exchange in Qora in a few weeks. Why is there anything better than BCNexts new project?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

gj busoni

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Sometimes I think we should just listen to Qora and probably not trade until the wallet is safe or we get on a decent exchange.

The client is safe. ShareXCoins didn't use the official client, they've written their own wrapper (whatever it means). So either someone hacked ShareXCoin because they made lame wrapper for Qora or the owner just stole all coins and ran away. It has nothing to do with Qora official client.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Never boring in crypto land - glad I haven't eventually traded on sharexcoin.

Anyone knows if it's finally safe to move Qoras from Poloniex to wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1038
.. Sharexcoin run away.
Hi guys,
did you realise the importance of decentralized, trustless Exchange ?...

if you need an exchange to trade your Qora's, you can use distributed Asset Exchange.
Some trustworthy member can create a Qora gateway, like bitcoin veteran Noitev has made his BTC gateway.
All trades at Asset Exchange are automatic, and trustless.

Here is my adaptation to Qora:

Each asset equals 1000 Qora.
To get Qora-assets, send any number of Qoras (at least 1000) to my Qora address
Qasst9cNf43daLJrjD3FZBALUUyhqHqXzp
with a message in the transaction that only contains your NXT address.

To redeem Qora-assets, transfer your Qora asset to
NXT-JWST-9Y3B-SVAJ-EWE3F
and in the attached optional message, put only your Qora address
Activity: 398
Merit: 250

So i'm guessing my BTC at Sharex are gone.....wish you slow painful death sharex!
legendary
Activity: 1428

gj busoni

legendary
Activity: 1344

gj busoni

Activity: 109
Ya know,

In my case I sent 70,000 Qora from Poloniex to Sharexcoin hours before this shit happened.

win
It seems that Sharexcoin run away.
This account(QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK ) is belong to Sharexcoin.
It's really weird.
The blance is 65,039,585 at this moment.
Most of them was transfered in at last two trasactions(one is 49,999,998, and other is 14,517,059,the total is 64517057) which all come from poloniex.
That means before the last two trasactions the blance only have 522,528 Qora.
Where is the coins?
Most of them(77,500,896) sent to this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp at the same time which sent to poloniex to dump.
Most likely this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp is belong to Sharexcoin too(I hope I am wrong).
None of us know ziplibrary, and nobody can contact him. If he dispear, we all lost our money in his exchange.
It's really risk to trade at Sharexcoin.com.

Awesome Busoni, it's great to see an exchange being proactive in a matter such as this. Polo get's +1000 from me.

How they gonna prove who's money is whose? I had some on Sharexcoin but I do t see how I can prove it. Bounties?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

gj busoni

win
Sometimes I think we should just listen to Qora and probably not trade until the wallet is safe or we get on a decent exchange. The price is really being held back along with its image with these ups and downs.

Which is best direction, no trading until Qora says it's safe or try to get on Cryptsy etc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
It seems that Sharexcoin run away.
This account(QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK ) is belong to Sharexcoin.
It's really weird.
The blance is 65,039,585 at this moment.
Most of them was transfered in at last two trasactions(one is 49,999,998, and other is 14,517,059,the total is 64517057) which all come from poloniex.
That means before the last two trasactions the blance only have 522,528 Qora.
Where is the coins?
Most of them(77,500,896) sent to this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp at the same time which sent to poloniex to dump.
Most likely this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp is belong to Sharexcoin too(I hope I am wrong).
None of us know ziplibrary, and nobody can contact him. If he dispear, we all lost our money in his exchange.
It's really risk to trade at Sharexcoin.com.

Yes,it is belongs to Sharexcoin,i have withdrawed some qora from sharexcoin,i can prove it.
QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK

Seems the dump was stopped before the scammer made off with everyones funds, good job people! 
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
In the past three days, the number of new accounts increased by 24.3%!

(c) http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?statistics

more and more people come here !!!good work , thank you agran ..
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Hope zip will be back.
Activity: 910
In the past three days, the number of new accounts increased by 24.3%!

(c) http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?statistics
Jump to: