Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 269. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
It seems that Sharexcoin run away.
This account(QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK ) is belong to Sharexcoin.
It's really weird.
The blance is 65,039,585 at this moment.
Most of them was transfered in at last two trasactions(one is 49,999,998, and other is 14,517,059,the total is 64517057) which all come from poloniex.
That means before the last two trasactions the blance only have 522,528 Qora.
Where is the coins?
Most of them(77,500,896) sent to this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp at the same time which sent to poloniex to dump.
Most likely this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp is belong to Sharexcoin too(I hope I am wrong).
None of us know ziplibrary, and nobody can contact him. If he dispear, we all lost our money in his exchange.
It's really risk to trade at Sharexcoin.com.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

So what happens?
Sharexcoin was gone.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
It's really weird.
Most of them was transfered in at last two trasactions(one is 49,999,998, and other is 14,517,059,the total is 64517057) which all come from poloniex.
Where is the coins?
Most of them(77,500,896) sent to this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp at the same time which sent to poloniex to dump.
Most likely this account:QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp is belong to Sharexcoin too(I hope I am wrong).
None of us know ziplibrary, and nobody can contact him. If he dispear, we all lost our money in his exchange.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

So what happens?
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
It's really weird.
Where is the coins?

We have frozen the account to which the address QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp belongs -- there is some odd activity there. Can we verify that the QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK address belongs to Sharexcoin? Have multiple people received withdrawals from that address?

Awesome Busoni, it's great to see an exchange being proactive in a matter such as this. Polo get's +1000 from me.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
It's really weird.
Where is the coins?

We have frozen the account to which the address QjVweW35i1D8FqCNaGDuQ4xWHQyYHaT3Gp belongs -- there is some odd activity there. Can we verify that the QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK address belongs to Sharexcoin? Have multiple people received withdrawals from that address?
Yes,it is belongs to Sharexcoin,i have withdrawed some qora from sharexcoin,i can prove it.
QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This address QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK is definitely belongs to Sharexcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
It's really weird.
Where is the coins?

legendary
Activity: 1428
Well im down 7mill+ from sharexcoin. Lets hope zip comes back.
It's really weird.
Most of them was transfered in at last two trasactions(one is 49,999,998, and other is 14,517,059,the total is 54517057) which all come from poloniex.
Where is the coins?

If we can confirm 100% that these funds are from sharexcoin to polo, we should request polo freeze those funds immediately until ziplibrary can account for what appears to be fraud.
Activity: 532
It's really weird.
Where is the coins?
how much farther till qora reaches its flora ? I'm guessing .0000001 to .00000015. lets come back in a week and see if I'm right Shocked

Ok, see you in a week.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
how much farther till qora reaches its flora ? I'm guessing .0000001 to .00000015. lets come back in a week and see if I'm right Shocked

You can't buy cheap qora anymore. Recent P dump because it is S run stolen chips at the low prices.
Activity: 446
Activity: 422
so you had 10 addresses, of which 2 had balance.

now you have 10 addresses, only 1 has balance, and the one that had balance disappeared from your client and the blockchain?

could it be that you had more than 10 addresses and you forgot to tell Qora to recover more than 10 addresses?

other than that the only thing i could think of is that you were on a fork, and so was sharex.

Yes, I had 10 addresses, 2 of them had balance - in v7. When I updated from v6 to v7 I used the same seed, same password, choose 10 addresses and it showed correct amounts on 2 addresses (same as in v6)

from v7 to v8, same seed, same password, 10 adresses to retrieve, only 1 show balance, and one address (with the bigger amount isn't even on block explorer)

So just like that coins gone, because forking?

Choose 20 address , just have a try.
Version 8 is now available.

https://mega.co.nz/#!7xRGEZgS!V4oC3BxnH4NovkF1TXpoKjJj7ld58im5kHl0Pj7DmoI
Please download the application from this post and not from a quote.

MD5: 0a858afe59c8eaedc290f9b6ea51b5db
SHA-1: f71f487a974f450485f3d02a6fe66a43ec61c2a7

This version contains some fixes for the network and synchronization.
I have noticed that when the connection is unstable it can take the application up to an hour to get back to the latest block.
A ping message will be implemented in the next version to reduce this time.

Also most of the issues with the exchanges are client related.
They can't help it if their transactions get somehow orphaned and lost.
download but idk how to run this

Are you on Win, Mac, Linux?
Activity: 686
Version 8 is now available.

https://mega.co.nz/#!7xRGEZgS!V4oC3BxnH4NovkF1TXpoKjJj7ld58im5kHl0Pj7DmoI
Please download the application from this post and not from a quote.

MD5: 0a858afe59c8eaedc290f9b6ea51b5db
SHA-1: f71f487a974f450485f3d02a6fe66a43ec61c2a7

This version contains some fixes for the network and synchronization.
I have noticed that when the connection is unstable it can take the application up to an hour to get back to the latest block.
A ping message will be implemented in the next version to reduce this time.

Also most of the issues with the exchanges are client related.
They can't help it if their transactions get somehow orphaned and lost.
download but idk how to run this
legendary
Activity: 1120
In the situation of a fork there are two or more blockchains. So if you and sharex are on blockchain A and the rest of the world is on blockchain B you can do transactions with Sharex without problems. But, at the moment were you updated your client you synched to blockchain B, which has no records of your transactions on blockchain A.

It wouldn't be too much of a problem because the coins were just credited to Sharex' wallet after they updated as well. Ergo, they still have your coins.

This is perhaps the most logical explanation (I'm not a tech wizard). So let's hope sharex is being ddossed and will be back up soon so you can open a support ticket.

Makes more sense. So now we can just hope the Sharexcoin is legit.
legendary

now you have 10 addresses, only 1 has balance, and the one that had balance disappeared from your client and the blockchain?

could it be that you had more than 10 addresses and you forgot to tell Qora to recover more than 10 addresses?

other than that the only thing i could think of is that you were on a fork, and so was sharex.

Yes, I had 10 addresses, 2 of them had balance - in v7. When I updated from v6 to v7 I used the same seed, same password, choose 10 addresses and it showed correct amounts on 2 addresses (same as in v6)

from v7 to v8, same seed, same password, 10 adresses to retrieve, only 1 show balance, and one address (with the bigger amount isn't even on block explorer)

No coins are gone, the transaction never happened on the 'real' blockchain. So wait (and hope) for Sharexcoin to come back online to see whats up.

Confused, when I got the coins from Sharexcoin into my wallet isn't the transaction considered done? And therefore should be registered in the blockchain?

Depends if they were on a fork or not at the time it was sent.

Alright, but was this forking not known? Was there talk of this? And no notifications on twitter from Qora etc?
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
In the situation of a fork there are two or more blockchains. So if you and sharex are on blockchain A and the rest of the world is on blockchain B you can do transactions with Sharex without problems. But, at the moment were you updated your client you synched to blockchain B, which has no records of your transactions on blockchain A.

It wouldn't be too much of a problem because the coins were just credited to Sharex' wallet after they updated as well. Ergo, they still have your coins.

This is perhaps the most logical explanation (I'm not a tech wizard). So let's hope sharex is being ddossed and will be back up soon so you can open a support ticket.
legendary
Activity: 1428

No coins are gone, the transaction never happened on the 'real' blockchain. So wait (and hope) for Sharexcoin to come back online to see whats up.

Confused, when I got the coins from Sharexcoin into my wallet isn't the transaction considered done? And therefore should be registered in the blockchain?

Depends if they were on a fork or not at the time it was sent.
legendary

Jump to: