Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 271. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 528
The Qora wallet is not broken. Its just not completely stable. For you and me this is not too much of a problem (we can resync or recover from seed), but don't forget that Poloniex has about 80 other coins listed that each have their own client problems so I can imagine Busoni doesn't have the time to look at the Qora block explorer 24-7 sipping kool-aid and smoking a big cigar. The fact that Sharexcoin bought their webhosting at Walmart also doesn't help.

So if your deposit or withdrawal is stuck. Chill out and open a ticket. They will get back to you as soon as they can and fix it.

Meanwhile: go buy some Qora on Poloniex so the trading volume makes sure its worth Busoni's while.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
I am buying cheap qora but i guess i am not the only one:
1   QPVknSmwDryB98Hh8xB7E6U75dGFYwNkJ4   586,046,885.08919271 qora ( 252.00 btc / 160,524.10 usd )   5.86 %   Shocked
This is poloniex wallet.
oops you are right - my mistake (too tired i guess)
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
I bought 5 million from TOYJJWGS for 3BTC using escrow 2 days before and now after resyncing they are gone!

What can i do? Hope he resends them

It's awful. Dev should fix blockchain fork issue ASAP!
Exchange withdrawals, deposits and p2p trading could be stopped until this issue will be resolved.

I would call it awful only if wizzardTim reported that TOYJJWGS was not willing to resend...  the 5M QORA is still in TOYJJWGS wallet...  all he/she needs to do is resend to complete the trade.

Still got no answer back. I start to worry..

All of us: me, seek4dream(escrow) and TOYJJWGS were on a fork during the trade.

He was online again and he didnt answer to my PMs or seek4dream PM.

I'm sad cause I bought again from him in the past without any issue.

If anyone could help me get my 5 million, I can give him 2 millions back.

Hey TIM, I will make him send you the 5 million. Please PM me the address you want the funds sent to.

That would be great. I PMed TOYJJWGS many times, but got no response either.

I know all chinese Altcoin-investors. If he doesn't want his reputation totally ruined he will sent. I contacted him.

Thank you very much!!!! My address is QTX7tBjV5mnWiqDEgaT5NEEYGUGBPFBC2h

This is the transaction! It is shown in the uncofirmed balance - it will never get confirmed.

Do you have any news?

Activity: 910
1   QPVknSmwDryB98Hh8xB7E6U75dGFYwNkJ4   586,046,885.08919271 qora ( 252.00 btc / 160,524.10 usd )   5.86 %   Shocked
This is poloniex wallet.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Qora is broken and unusable but here you are still.  Grin
lol, i'm not gonna sell my Qora just because there is a temporary bug  Cheesy

No but you are gonna drag this thread down with your little deposit problems on an exchange, and you say I'm selfish.
lol, i hope not
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Qora is broken and unusable but here you are still.  Grin
lol, i'm not gonna sell my Qora just because there is a temporary bug  Cheesy

No but you are gonna drag this thread down with your little deposit problems on an exchange, and you say I'm selfish.
win
That's it, until the dev releases the wallet with the fix, i consider this thing broken and unusable.  Embarrassed

Ok, Fuck off then.

Whats the drama ladies?, suddenly loads of bottom feeding traders came out of the woodwork.

Thanks for revealing what a self centered piece of shit you are, who doesn't give a damn that people could lose their hard earned money. But of course, because you at the fucking "top". Good luck trying to police this thread again. And also, FUCK YOU!

Qora is broken and unusable but here you are still.  Grin
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Hush you both. Get yourselves a private IRC channel and use that to scream at each other. No need to do that here.

OT: qora, could you provide us with a daily update and how things are progressing with getting the wallet more stable? I check into this topic quite often to see what is up and it would be nice to hear from you from time to time. I know you are busy coding and you don't have time to troll the boards but still Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Many bagholders dump their Qora
Panic?
It's a good thing, better distribution
I don"t care i feel good i know Qora dev is the best i'm not worried
Dump as you want at 10 satoshi i will buy more and you will cry when Qora will be at 1000 satoshi

If you or only a group of 10-20 people will hold all the coins at 10 satoshi , trust me , it will never get back to 1000.
Don't wish for cheap coins , they might remain cheap all their life.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Whats the drama ladies?, suddenly loads of bottom feeding traders came out of the woodwork.

Everthing cool dude  Cool
Waiting for 1000 satoshi  Grin
win
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
And now buy Qora?Huh?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
the hell happened to sharexcoin? down for anyone else?

down for me too..my qora deposit has been pending for 2 days now. no response to ticket
Activity: 585

No tweets so ziplibrary must be sleeping while ShareXcoin receives its first "routing"!

Activity: 656
legendary
Activity: 1146
the hell happened to sharexcoin? down for anyone else?
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
Unless you have 500 mill plus it is hard.
Nah, 20-30+ million is enough. I actually lucked out and got a block with 628 Qora in it.
Activity: 532
Panic?
Dump as you want at 10 satoshi i will buy more and you will cry when Qora will be at 1000 satoshi

+1
If someone want to dump, let them dump at low price.
If you really believe qora, so don't take more attention about the price, and you can buy more at low price.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Panic?
Jump to: