Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 272. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
F**k, i think i just got goxxed 200,000 qora, hope i am wrong  Angry

You probably got polonied , but certainly not goxxed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
I already believe the price is too low. Don't know if it keeps falling, but rest assured that the fall won't last long..

You and your crystal ball... Do you have an ETA for 1qora=1btc ?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
The transaction is very fast, but the confirm is very very slow, sometimes it even slower than bitcoin. So the fast transaction is nonsense.

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

...you could have just waited quietly for the dump...
Don't like a idiot. I find the most word you writen is ignore list.

Welcome to my cut off your nose to spite your face list. For those that are desperate to spread FUD and sabotage the coin so they can buy cheaper while at the same time potentially damaging the image of the coin long term. Ignoring is too good for you hypocritical dumbasses.

I want to see every turd comment that comes from your mouth so I can slam it back into your dumb face.
Which sentence is FUD?
Some blocks need more than 10 minute, it's true that the confirm is very slowly And it's more slower than bitcoin.

if you compare the amount of bitcoin blocks created compared to qora blocks you will see that qora confirmation is faster than bitcoin on average.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
The transaction is very fast, but the confirm is very very slow, sometimes it even slower than bitcoin. So the fast transaction is nonsense.

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

...you could have just waited quietly for the dump...
Don't like a idiot. I find the most word you writen is ignore list.

Welcome to my cut off your nose to spite your face list. For those that are desperate to spread FUD and sabotage the coin so they can buy cheaper while at the same time potentially damaging the image of the coin long term. Ignoring is too good for you hypocritical dumbasses.

I want to see every turd comment that comes from your mouth so I can slam it back into your dumb face.
Which sentence is FUD?
Some blocks need more than 10 minute, it's true that the confirm is very slowly And it's more slower than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Unless you have 500 mill plus it is hard.
Activity: 812
Forging on my v8 client, but didn't get a single block so far...it's been three days.
Hope I'm not in some other fork...
Won't move my coins anyway, for now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Qora will probably be here soon with a wallet update. Seems to me that it is the wallet issues at the moment that cause the dip. But anyways. We should use this topic to discuss actual issues and development. Not as a troll playground.

Too bad there are so many of them.
But anyway. What about some nice nodes?
Anyone want to create some extra nodes? Nodes be good, nodes be fine, we need more nodes.
VPS came up a couple of pages back. Any news on that one?
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Qora will probably be here soon with a wallet update. Seems to me that it is the wallet issues at the moment that cause the dip. But anyways. We should use this topic to discuss actual issues and development. Not as a troll playground.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
The price will be dumped to under 20 satoshi. So don't hurry to buy in. Just waiting.

Yes,
Now the price is not suitable for the purchase, it dropped in to buy it more appropriate!
 Smiley

you're gonna miss the bottom I can tell.
win
I already believe the price is too low. Don't know if it keeps falling, but rest assured that the fall won't last long..

I hope it drops to the floor so I never have to hear anyone whining about the price ever again. At least we can say, well you could of bought at 20 sats Is it our fault its 1000 now? Grin
win
I like,very fast transactions.
About anoymous feature,are devs working on it?

anonymity is the new craze to validate coin pumping. I don't discount it though. It seem like the developer has keep the coin open to use future methods to make it anonymous. Its not gonna be right around the corner though from my understanding. Which shows the real problem with the 'anonymous coins' later everyone will have the function, then who will want darkcoins?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 76
The price will be dumped to under 20 satoshi. So don't hurry to buy in. Just waiting.

Yes,
Now the price is not suitable for the purchase, it dropped in to buy it more appropriate!
 Smiley
win

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

now anoymous feature is very important.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Activity: 77
where I can get qoras?
buy on any exchange like poloniex
Jump to: