Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 275. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It is good to see some people work to improve the network security.

I think I got an Amazon Webserver somewhere. I put a node up there and give it some Qoras.
I'm interested to see how that works out. The brainwallet should make the whole thing interestingly easy I hope.

But anyway. Does Qora have any form of special hallmarked nodes or something? I remember NXT had those special type of Nodes which helped the Network more than the usual ones.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I made a QORA transfer from Sharexcoin to Poloniex that seems to have disappeared.  Poloniex support seems puzzled but Sharexcoin told me:

The Qora's blockchain is recently forked making some of the transactions orphaned and disappear from the blockchain.
We are still waiting for qora's developer words about what to do with those transactions.

Please pm qora with that info.

I pm'ed the above to qora and got back:

Quote from: qora
I am sure sharexcoin will resend the transaction as soon as they feel safe to do it.

That doesn't make sense given that my message said that Sharexcoin says they're waiting to hear from qora on what to do.  Can anybody fill me in on what's happening here?
Activity: 231
How do you know if you are on a fork?

Check the blocks at debug and look at how long ago it got the last block.

I would advise people to only trade with parties they really trust.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
I am forging till fix issue. Hope it helps Qora network security.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Are we advised to not transfer QORA currently?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
How do you know if you are on a fork?
Activity: 231
If you are on a fork and it does not want to synchronize anymore please send me your data files before deleting them.
This helps me with finding the problems faster.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Now blockexplorer shows in real time a message stating qora found a new block with a proposal to refresh the page.
Now blockexplorer loads the information about new blocks now every 20 seconds, instead of once a minute as before.

Why the need for the refresh? Why not just push the new block info into the current display table?
Activity: 910
Now blockexplorer shows in real time a message stating qora found a new block with a proposal to refresh the page.
Now blockexplorer loads the information about new blocks now every 20 seconds, instead of once a minute as before.

Activity: 546
That's it, until the dev releases the wallet with the fix, i consider this thing broken and unusable.  Embarrassed

Seems that way, this ship is sinking.  Sad
Activity: 121
hi having reloaded wallet from seed do u get the old addresses or new. the address with qora in is QM77RuGSLzq5fsM7zQ2tGXNmxYpGREcr6y but no confirmed and not on block explorer. is it anything to worry about or just some forking?

OK...  you got a few things going here so let's take it a step at a time...  is this the address you used for the Poloniex withdrawal or are you referring to another address that had QORA in it?  The addresses stay the same when you recover from seed...  but sometimes you need to click New account several times if an address you have used in the past is missing from the list.  

Most likely the Poloniex withdrawal never went through (I had that 0 confirmations thing happen to me with Poloniex too)...  so don't expect to see anything on the block explorer until they resend.  Go to the Balances page in your back-office...  find the withdrawal all the way at the bottom (there should be a COMPLETE at the end but no txid)...  copy that information and send it through a Support Ticket asking for them to resend.

will do thanks again bud
just got 20 from faucet on different address in wallet and thats confirming got 2. but the other says 4662 seems strange. it was only 3hrs ago

and that address is on explorer  QVM6krx9grGkfCKzcybhN31NUxizL9DuSq Huh
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
I think you should get the same adresses if you reload the wallet with the existing seed.
hi having reloaded wallet from seed do u get the old addresses or new. the address with qora in is QM77RuGSLzq5fsM7zQ2tGXNmxYpGREcr6y but no confirmed and not on block explorer. is it anything to worry about or just some forking?
legendary
Activity: 1344
smaragda you're an idiot. I've already answered this guy.

Woooh there tiger!

ROFLMAO!   Grin

How am I supposed to see that you already answered when you're on my Ignore List?!?!?   Kiss

Why I'm in you ignore list  Huh Cause I've said that Qora's forking is bullshit? You're such a silly one.  Kiss

Oh, I get it. You think that if you close your eyes the world will become better. No, it wouldn't. But sometime you can just fall into the deep hole. That's why you need to keep your eyes open.
Activity: 154
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php

4571   2014-06-03 18:14:49 utc   QbPiCSpkMYiUmRi2kpQ5Y1mDzPpUYhXVqK   33314187   0   0.00000000   0.00000000

block 4571 have a big problem.
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php

4571   2014-06-03 18:14:49 utc   QbPiCSpkMYiUmRi2kpQ5Y1mDzPpUYhXVqK   33314187   0   0.00000000   0.00000000 qora
4625   2014-06-03 18:10:37 utc   QZaReWap7HRiQQBzKCzG5DqqAtcdKSzvyA   510187378   0   0.00000000   0.00000000 qora

4618 was the block i recieved qora but 14 blocks later not confirmed any still 0 confirmations.
I think block explorer is on the wrong chain now  Undecided
we need to fix it.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
I think block explorer is on the wrong chain now  Undecided
Jump to: