Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 277. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Would be nice to see the Qora node version number in the nodeview.php.
So it would be easier to find outdated nodes, which must be updated.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Qora's blockchain was forked. So, there is no knowing that everyone is on the correct fork of the block chain. Did you verify your wallet is on the correct fork? There is discussion in the Qora forum on how to verify you are on the correct fork.

Don't confuse sync and database issues with the fork incident.

I'm not confused at all. If their daemon is on the wrong fork it would look the same as if it was out of sync. Also, if a wallet on the wrong fork did a spend that could also cause the problem.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
anyone else having issue with sharexcoin? I transferred Some Qoras to Sharexcoin 10 hrs ago. No yet credited to my trading account. No response to ticket.

Qora's blockchain was forked. So, there is no knowing that everyone is on the correct fork of the block chain. Did you verify your wallet is on the correct fork? There is discussion in the Qora forum on how to verify you are on the correct fork.

can you please give me the link?

But my transaction is in the blockchain
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

What about increasing the maximum number of nodes to 15 or 20 per account?

And it would be great if the bounty would be a little higher, it is a considerable amount of work to maintain the nodes and they are producing costs also.
5000 QORA / week would be really nice!

You can make several nodes per account?
Or do you mean several addresses per account?

I'm mostly not forging, so I'm not sure about the details
anyone else having issue with sharexcoin? I transferred Some Qoras to Sharexcoin 10 hrs ago. No yet credited to my trading account. No response to ticket.

can you please give me the link?
legendary

legendary
I saw posted a bit back you are looking for help with the web site. I am a full time web dev and am willing to help.

What exactly do you need? Feel free to PM with info.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Forks are bad, mkey?

Activity: 94

What about increasing the maximum number of nodes to 15 or 20 per account?

And it would be great if the bounty would be a little higher, it is a considerable amount of work to maintain the nodes and they are producing costs also.
5000 QORA / week would be really nice!
Activity: 154
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
Activity: 88
Activity: 98
win
Did any of the big stakeholders think about using some of the made money to set up some nodes?

The problem is that only a couple accounts are forging. We need more people with coins unlock their wallets and start to forge.

Let's forge!

+1

Everyone Forge!!!

Something that keeps coming up from Critics is Security. I wonder if Qora could say something about how Qora solves security problems?
Activity: 910
because visibly the file now contains a new line by default and that makes an error if there are two new lines when running run.sh.
fix
Activity: 213
Solution how to set up a node on Ubuntu Server.

Ubuntu Server 12.04 / 12.10 / 13.04 / 13.10 / 14.04 fresh install.

[...]

Code:
echo -e "\nmaxconnections 100">>settings.ini

should be:

Code:
echo -e "maxconnections 100">>settings.ini

because visibly the file now contains a new line by default and that makes an error if there are two new lines when running run.sh.
Activity: 910
Maybe write a tutorial on how to set up a VPS? Should help for those that are interested on helping out that way.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6943209
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
- Yes
- Double-click lock icon
- Unlock wallet
Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Yes, i'm still waiting for the client to recover itself, but it fails to do so. The only way to get on the right chain is to recover from the seed.

OK...  make sure to send qora the corrupted data folder.
Apparently it is enough to just delete the data folder and let the client to re-download it.  No need to recover from the seed.  Cheesy
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
How is the promotion video progress going?

Waiting for a script to start working on illustrations and animation.

Other marketing things running?

A guy PMd me on Friday and said he really badly wants to be a part of Qora team. We spoke over Skype, I uploaded him all materials for building the website... and I never heard a thing from him since then. PMd him and skyped - no asnwer. I guess we need a new developer. Now one of major stakeholders or a paid one. Otherwise he may also disappear. If anyone know a good dev who would like to build a website for a considerable amount of money, please let me know.

As for the script, it's a bit of a slow go here. I really don't have much to go on and I certainly don't want to sound like a Nxt Video. I've been watching other videos etc.. for inspiration and learning what not to do. If anyone has ideas of what should be in the script, feel free to PM and I will take into account.
Jump to: