Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 280. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Are there any charts for the distribution of qora/ total accounts?
legendary
qora is so cheape,why no one buy this coin. Cry
For now,
Poloniex all trades 215BTC,
ShareXcoin all trades 233BTC,
BTT escrow all trades 179BTC,
Total trades except undercover dealing:627BTC
Suppose average price is 50 satoshi,total volumes except undercover dealing:1.254Billion

Nice so 12.5% (conservative) of the total coins have been shifted in the last 2 weeks  Smiley

Distribution is going good  Grin
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
For now,
Poloniex all trades 215BTC,
ShareXcoin all trades 233BTC,
BTT escrow all trades 179BTC,
Total trades except undercover dealing:627BTC
Suppose average price is 50 satoshi,total volumes except undercover dealing:1.254Billion
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win

What do you mean no one is buying? They are not buying from the sell side, they are putting up buy orders.

In the last 24 hours there has been over 50BTC traded....

The price has been held back a bit by marginal trading and monkeying around generally on the two exchanges. Put a substantial buy in on the buy side and see it eaten away quickly by the person putting in small buys.
legendary

What do you mean no one is buying? They are not buying from the sell side, they are putting up buy orders.

In the last 24 hours there has been over 50BTC traded....
Activity: 196
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Qora seems to still be buggy ... dont know why the rush to launch the coin.  Huh

Bitcoin was buggy, NXT was buggy. Clones aren't buggy cause they aren't anything new.

If anyone did need another similarity to NXT/BCNexts work, this is one more.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Qora seems to still be buggy ... dont know why the rush to launch the coin.  Huh

There was no rush. It was stable and secure enough for launch. Nobody hurry you to buy any coins. You can wait 6-12 month untill it's super stable and totally bug free on all OS, but I'm afraid it'll cost 10 times more by that time.

Activity: 332
Merit: 252
Qora seems to still be buggy ... dont know why the rush to launch the coin.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1806
I guess it's russian  Cheesy
No, it's Polish. The same in Russian is Kuritsa.

In some local Russian dialects also. Saint Petersburg, for example.
Activity: 153
Merit: 107
I bought 5 million from TOYJJWGS for 3BTC using escrow 2 days before and now after resyncing they are gone!

What can i do? Hope he resends them

It's awful. Dev should fix blockchain fork issue ASAP!
Exchange withdrawals, deposits and p2p trading could be stopped until this issue will be resolved.

I guess it's russian  Cheesy

No, it's Polish. The same in Russian is Kuritsa.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
I cannot sync  Cry
Whats with the network? Huh

same here, running v8
legendary
Activity: 1367
I cannot sync  Cry
Whats with the network? Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
The price action on Sharexcoin at least is retarded. If people really wanted to sell so cheap why don't they put sells in a bit lower?

What I believe is there is manipulation, has been for a while there. Its holding back any true buying. I would be happy for the price to drop to al low as 20 Sats if it cleared the market and brought buyers in. But this is not whats happening. Someone is buying and then pushing the price down by selling off the low buy wall. The of course they come on here etc and say wow its 10 sats to try to produce a cascade.

Why it annoys me is people with Qora who have nice sized stakes could walk in and buy up the sell wall with a few BTC and also put in much higher buys. I did the other day, guess what happened, my high buys disappeared in under a minute even though they were at 70. Someone wanted to clear my high buys to push g=down to crappy buys again.

Like I said if Qora holders come in and buy with BTC the price can shoot up easily. Or I suggest sellers just sell cheap and get this market moving. Either way Qora owners are sitting on their hands. I've never seen such a long price stand off.

Just look at those buy walls on Poloniex..
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
I bought 5 million from TOYJJWGS for 3BTC using escrow 2 days before and now after resyncing they are gone!

Contact him. He must resend for you to receive them!

I traded some trades with him, he seems trustworthy!

I sent a PM. waiting for his reply
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

Contact him. He must resend for you to receive them!

I traded some trades with him, he seems trustworthy!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
This fork orphaned transactions which had been confirmed for more then 24hours causing them to become invalid.
An unconfirmed transaction automaticly becomes invalid after 24 hours and gets deleted.

What is the best course of action for the confirmed transactions that ended up becoming invalid?

For starters concact your counterparty and ask them to resend it. If you were the counterparty just resend it without asking questions. It is the right thing to do!
Activity: 231
This fork orphaned transactions which had been confirmed for more then 24hours causing them to become invalid.
An unconfirmed transaction automaticly becomes invalid after 24 hours and gets deleted.

What is the best course of action for the confirmed transactions that ended up becoming invalid?

The only thing you can do is resend them.
I am not going to hardcode them into the client.
If people suffered huge losses because of this it is best to contact me.
Jump to: