Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 349. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Has anyone decompiled the client/server software to have a look at how new it is?

Links would be good if this has already been discussed.

Thanks  Grin
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
the price is cheap now,i want to buy some on sharex
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Can anyone brief me about the advantages Qora offers against NXT or any similar currency

I'd say they're more or less equal, but Qora has awesome client, new POS algorythm (don't know anything about it), fully operating naming service including name trading and dev is working on transactions anonymity.
legendary
Should not Qora already be in coinmarketcap?

TwinWinNerD and I already PMd coinmarketcap owner, so I think Qora should be there after the next update.

Coinmarketcap is one of best ways to get the word out for a new coin. Problem is the coin icon doesn't have a website to link to which is a shame. I guess if it goes to this thread its ok.
So when is the website coming dzwarmush?

Qora dev is working on it. He's focused on the client atm, so probably not very soon.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
Can anyone brief me about the advantages Qora offers against NXT or any similar currency
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager

TwinWinNerD and I already PMd coinmarketcap owner, so I think Qora should be there after the next update.

Coinmarketcap is one of best ways to get the word out for a new coin. Problem is the coin icon doesn't have a website to link to which is a shame. I guess if it goes to this thread its ok.
So when is the website coming dzwarmush?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

legendary

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 561
What a nice qora pump going on  Smiley ,but it wont sustain ,unless twinwinnerd buys a few more billion coins  Cheesy

Then it will be best distributed coin ever
Activity: 561
What a nice qora pump going on  Smiley ,but it wont sustain ,unless twinwinnerd buys a few more billion coins  Cheesy
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
People who are eager for exchanges are really idiots. The current version is still unstable!

This

What's the problem with unstable client?

Also define unstable. I'd say only 5-10% people have some troubles. Usually small ones.

clients losses sync, blocks are getting corrupted while downloading and the common answer is to delete database and redownload, add in the fact that there are not many users yet then yes, that is a problem.

Let's not forget what happened with Shibe, the price dropped like crazy because their wallet is full of glitches and other errors.
shibe don't have an great dev qora. Grin
if you want to attack qora,please use at least member account,not a brand new.
still thanks for your bullshit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
People who are eager for exchanges are really idiots. The current version is still unstable!

This

Also define unstable. I'd say only 5-10% people have some troubles. Usually small ones.

clients losses sync, blocks are getting corrupted while downloading and the common answer is to delete database and redownload, add in the fact that there are not many users yet then yes, that is a problem.

Let's not forget what happened with Shibe, the price dropped like crazy because their wallet is full of glitches and other errors.
legendary

This

Ok, few people have problems with the client. But why it's a reason for Qora not to be trade on exchanges?
legendary
TwinWinNerD, how many bitcoins have you earned by buying at 50 and selling at 100? Smiley

I have not made much because I was not online when the dump happend.  But if anyone is dumping to these levels again, I will buy every single coin.

Its only a shame that I don't trust the exchange enough to leave much money on there.

Why don't you trust the ShareXCoin exchange? What reason do you have to not trust it? What reason do you have to trust any other exchange more?

It's just a relatively new, I guess. If didn't yet prove to be secure enough. Nobody attacked it so we don't know if our money safe or not.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
TwinWinNerD, how many bitcoins have you earned by buying at 50 and selling at 100? Smiley

I have not made much because I was not online when the dump happend.  But if anyone is dumping to these levels again, I will buy every single coin.

Its only a shame that I don't trust the exchange enough to leave much money on there.

Why don't you trust the ShareXCoin exchange? What reason do you have to not trust it? What reason do you have to trust any other exchange more?

Reputation isn't built in a short time.
Activity: 616

This

legendary
Activity: 1736

Jump to: