Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 350. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I thought you bought something before exchange
ahh yeah. But I bought at 35-40. Shame i missed the IPO though.
@TwinWinNerD     you know what?  you're not an investor, you're a speculator,i.e. a parasite. your speculative buying and selling about NAS,NAS is dead! so you missed the qora IPO, this is qoraer's lucky!if you can't wait for half a year, you is without any real economic value!

Your words could be easily turned against you. People want to buy cheap Qora and TwinWinNerD sells it them. So he's working for better distribution while you're holding and hoping to sell later when the price touches the sky.

BUY ORDERS
55/100,000,000 Qora / 55 / TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(seller send first, or escrow)

SELL ORDERS
115/10,000,000 Qora / 11.5/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)
120/10,000,000 Qora / 12/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)
125/10,000,000 Qora / 12.5/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)
130/10,000,000 Qora / 13/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)
140/10,000,000 Qora / 14/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)
150/10,000,000 Qora / 51/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)

I don't see anything wrong with this orders.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
@TwinWinNerD     you know what?  you're not an investor, you're a speculator,i.e. a parasite. your speculative buying and selling about NAS,NAS is dead! so you missed the qora IPO, this is qoraer's lucky!if you can't wait for half a year, you is without any real economic value!

Your words could be easily turned against you. People want to buy cheap Qora and TwinWinNerD sells it them. So he's working for better distribution while you're holding and hoping to sell later when the price touches the sky.

BUY ORDERS
55/100,000,000 Qora / 55 / TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(seller send first, or escrow)

SELL ORDERS
115/10,000,000 Qora / 11.5/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)
120/10,000,000 Qora / 12/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)
125/10,000,000 Qora / 12.5/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)
130/10,000,000 Qora / 13/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)
140/10,000,000 Qora / 14/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)
150/10,000,000 Qora / 51/ TwinWinNerD{ Sr.}(you send first, or escrow)
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
People who are eager for exchanges are really idiots. The current version is still unstable!

This

What's the problem with unstable client?

Also define unstable. I'd say only 5-10% people have some troubles. Usually small ones.
legendary

legendary
So whats the deal about promoting Qora? Do we have a marketing team? Do we have FB, twitter and all that stuf?

I would like to be part of the marketing team, if possible.

Here you go. You'd need to apply for the marketing committee.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1troEFW_nllAv4Sy6shNcPXYPjpBfL-f7zKK-syx8_pM/edit#gid=0

To apply, please PM ReRunRod folloing information:
1. BitcointalkID
2. Method of Joining (Qualified by Asset or Time Commitment) -- Whether you'd like to join based on amt of qora asset owned or you wish to contribute time (Min. Asset Req. 50 Million Qora)
3. Amount of Qora asset currently owned.
4. Your Primary Qora address where the fund is being held (for verification purpose).
5. Pledge/Donation/Time Commitment -- How much you wish to donate to Qora Marketing Fund (Min. Requirement: 1 Million Qora or 20 hours of work/week)

Qora Address (send 2 Qora) for verification purpose: Qc4i6c335VrTckKwMrsgzE2ePeRproMmDF
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

@TwinWinNerD     you know what?  you're not an investor, you're a speculator,i.e. a parasite. your speculative buying and selling about NAS,NAS is dead! so you missed the qora IPO, this is qoraer's lucky!if you can't wait for half a year, you is without any real economic value!
we should care about the future of qora together.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
People who are eager for exchanges are really idiots. The current version is still unstable!

This
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

@TwinWinNerD     you know what?  you're not an investor, you're a speculator,i.e. a parasite. your speculative buying and selling about NAS,NAS is dead! so you missed the qora IPO, this is qoraer's lucky!if you can't wait for half a year, you is without any real economic value!
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
TwinWinNerD, how many bitcoins have you earned by buying at 50 and selling at 100? Smiley

I have not made much because I was not online when the dump happend.  But if anyone is dumping to these levels again, I will buy every single coin.

Its only a shame that I don't trust the exchange enough to leave much money on there.
legendary
some people don't know how exchanges work. Someone dumped >10 M qora into the buy walls. Creating a spread of 100% .... I mean it is nice for the buyers that someone is dumping below market value, but come on....

It's ok. More happy people - better for Qora )
legendary
Did someone contact gliss for adding qora to CMC?

Yes. PMd him after ShareXCoin added Qora. Did get the answer yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
TwinWinNerD, how many bitcoins have you earned by buying at 50 and selling at 100? Smiley
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
some people don't know how exchanges work. Someone dumped >10 M qora into the buy walls. Creating a spread of 100% .... I mean it is nice for the buyers that someone is dumping below market value, but come on....
legendary
Activity: 1428
Seems strange someone selling down to 50 sats...

legendary
Activity: 1036
Let the master work in peace

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Nevermind. I contacted him. We will be on there in no time Wink
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Activity: 910
Jump to: