Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 372. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
poor guys!!!
It's just a clone of NXT!!!
and what is worse that devs denied it!!!!
LOL
you are giving your money into scammer

so funny. nas is clone of nxt.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Without a blockexplorer I cannot do the processing.. Any word when it will be back up?
Thanks

blockexplorer is up. Just toplist is down.

http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php

Very nice! Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Without a blockexplorer I cannot do the processing.. Any word when it will be back up?
Thanks

blockexplorer is up. Just toplist is down.

http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php
Thanks
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
The peer node must be running the latest version?
Peer node created by me is running V3.

Should I upgrade it?
Hello All and Good day,

I was away for the time. I had my sons graduation this morning and now I am at work. I have received a few applications for the committee positioning. I will process and get back to those that sent me there applications. Thank you Smiley

I hope all is well with everyone!

congrats to your son!

Thank you SmileySmiley
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Hello All and Good day,

I was away for the time. I had my sons graduation this morning and now I am at work. I have received a few applications for the committee positioning. I will process and get back to those that sent me there applications. Thank you Smiley

congrats to your son!
poor guys!!!
LOL

Open Source, ring a bell?

Linux coding is open for anyone to play with. Gotta start somewhere to end somewhere Wink

#Cyanogen
Hello All and Good day,

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
poor guys!!!
LOL

hahaha nice try Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
poor guys!!!
LOL
Activity: 224
where i can buy qora coin?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Quote of the day  Wink

I had a bad experience cooperating with some ###coin developers.  A lot of time was spent on talking, the outcome did not satisfied me.  That is why now I am working alone.  The things are implemented much faster this way.

reminds me of.....qora!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
Quote of the day  Wink

I had a bad experience cooperating with some ###coin developers.  A lot of time was spent on talking, the outcome did not satisfied me.  That is why now I am working alone.  The things are implemented much faster this way.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Anyone know an exchange which will add Qora soon?

I don't know if it's in the developer's power or not to prevent qora from being listed on exchanges, but I think having qora listed on any old exchange with a bunch of crap coins is a mistake.  I think qora will do much better on it's own exchange, or just one exchange and only one, preferably one that is in English and Chinese.  I think part of what helped nxt was that it was difficult for exchanges to add it so it was limited to just 2 exchanges. It wasn't spread out and diluted. Anyways, just my opinion.  Proceed to disagree.

Dev only focuses on programming.

There is a trading thread on BTT, at first day the trading volumn is 50 BTC, I think many exchanges will pay attention to Qora.

more like 250 BTC. I alone bought 40 BTC worth :p
Admire, rich man. Cheesy

Gotta grab opportunity by the nuts.
qora just had a 23 minute block...hmm. Anyone seen longer?

What's determining block time? Just catching up on thread, maybe I've missed this discussion somewhere...

Me too.
It is  normal.

1303   May 21, 2014 11:48:24 PM   QbBxrgK57D4Q6NfT2tChiQWq6zPSfAjQ1h   1666073241   2   2.00000000
1302   May 21, 2014 11:33:00 PM   QTX7tBjV5mnWiqDEgaT5NEEYGUGBPFBC2h   1666073241   0   0.00000000
1301   May 21, 2014 11:30:43 PM   QQqA8d7snWXADsWuoQJUz79MwU7HB9RqWd   1666073241   6   6.00000000

Anyone know an exchange which will add Qora soon?

I don't know if it's in the developer's power or not to prevent qora from being listed on exchanges, but I think having qora listed on any old exchange with a bunch of crap coins is a mistake.  I think qora will do much better on it's own exchange, or just one exchange and only one, preferably one that is in English and Chinese.  I think part of what helped nxt was that it was difficult for exchanges to add it so it was limited to just 2 exchanges. It wasn't spread out and diluted. Anyways, just my opinion.  Proceed to disagree.

Dev only focuses on programming.

There is a trading thread on BTT, at first day the trading volumn is 50 BTC, I think many exchanges will pay attention to Qora.

more like 250 BTC. I alone bought 40 BTC worth :p
Admire, rich man. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
I don't want Qora added to an exchange just yet. We need a 100% stable release.

I agree with both quotes
Jump to: