Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 374. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
At the current price everybody can buy 2'000'000M for 1 BTC. It's like buying 200'000 Nxt for 1 BTC during the first couple of weeks after release.

I would also like to point out that if you buy qora @ 50 satoshi the market cap of qora is 5000 btc right between Megacoin and Zetacoin.

Do you think qora should be valued next to copy paste coins?
Do you think there isn't a good chance qora/BCnext new masterpiece will reach the top 10 coins?

Try using the wallet and behold how simple, fast and elegant it is - and this is just the beginning

(I also know people that did the mistake of not buying a big nxt stake for cheap because they calculated the original investors ROI, don't do their mistake try to evaluate qora future potential).

just my 2 cent (no pump intended, the more distribution the better)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
At the current price everybody can buy 2'000'000M for 1 BTC. It's like buying 200'000 Nxt for 1 BTC during the first couple of weeks after release.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
klee competition is always good for innovation.

believe me qora knows nxt code and the other 2.0 coins very well.

He wouldn't start a new project for nothing and he isn't here for the IPO funds that's for sure

The plan for this currency is simple.
step 1: Catch up with other cryptocurrencies.
step 2: Surpass the other cryptocurrencies.
step 3: Staying ahead and marketing.
I will not focus on marketing until all the features are implemented.

sounds like a good plan to me - they should teach it in cryptocurrencies classes  Grin

(p.s: klee I have been reading your posts for a long time (and learning a lot) - your comment against wizzardTim isn't your style)
legendary
Come from beyond is not here.
He is working at some NXT sub-projects.
KHARON, you might have heard about it. It's about finding a way to make POS based systems secure against application level DDOS attacks.

As for BCNext... yes, who knows.
But Qora really doesn't seem like BCNext. The style of development is utterly different. Don't go that way.

If this coin is to thrive, there has to be someone skilled working on the coin to further the cause.
Qora did his job by releasing the coin.

Don't count on him to finish it all the way through.

Some fresh developer blood is needed to get things really going around here. It won't be stillborn, but it will not get close to a project like NXT. It will move into the realm of shitcoins.

It is there, it works, it is traded. But there isn't really any intrinsic value to it (currently only devs provide real intrinsic value)

Nice try to drive the price down! No way Qora is going to stay between the shitcoins!! It's gonna take its place, between the top 5 innovative ones.
Nice try to pump the Nth coin you invested - you always do this, noone takes you seriously anymore here...

Hi Klee. You can't complain in any case coz you were lucky enough to invest in Nxt. Let us be lucky enough to invest in Qora  Smiley

Yes let us be lucky, and just buy some Qora, if you missed the IPO, help Qora and also get lucky again.

Yep. Like me, buying 200'000 Nxt for 1 Btc when most people were bitching about initial investor's profit. I wasn't complaining, I was happy for initial investors and made x20 from it  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
KHARON, you might have heard about it. It's about finding a way to make POS based systems secure against application level DDOS attacks.

But Qora really doesn't seem like BCNext. The style of development is utterly different. Don't go that way.

If this coin is to thrive, there has to be someone skilled working on the coin to further the cause.

Some fresh developer blood is needed to get things really going around here. It won't be stillborn, but it will not get close to a project like NXT. It will move into the realm of shitcoins.

It is there, it works, it is traded. But there isn't really any intrinsic value to it (currently only devs provide real intrinsic value)

Nice try to drive the price down! No way Qora is going to stay between the shitcoins!! It's gonna take its place, between the top 5 innovative ones.
Nice try to pump the Nth coin you invested - you always do this, noone takes you seriously anymore here...

Hi Klee. You can't complain in any case coz you were lucky enough to invest in Nxt. Let us be lucky enough to invest in Qora  Smiley

Yes let us be lucky, and just buy some Qora, if you missed the IPO, help Qora and also get lucky again.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

What happened? Missed the only serious train after NXT?  Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
can somebody send me test Qora please? Smiley Thanks

Sent

Thanks Smiley I see them. How does this works, do you want me to send back?

Why would I? It's yours. For testing the client and stuff like that.

ah nice, thanks Smiley So the Dev can also send my stake to the adress you send the test coins right?

Right. Just be sure you saved the seed outside your computer. Having the seed you'll be able to recover your wallet no matter what. If you lose it you may lose all you coins.

Nice to see another one fellow NTXer here Smiley Sent you 10'000 more.

Much thanks sir  Cheesy  Smiley
legendary

Sent

ah nice, thanks Smiley So the Dev can also send my stake to the adress you send the test coins right?

Right. Just be sure you saved the seed outside your computer. Having the seed you'll be able to recover your wallet no matter what. If you lose it you may lose all you coins.

Nice to see another one fellow NTXer here Smiley Sent you 10'000 more.
legendary
Activity: 1498

legendary

Sent

legendary

Sent

legendary

I will. As soon as you delete address from your post. New forum rules ( No addresses in posts. Otherwise the thread might be locked.

Thank you Smiley Why is that a new rule?

I guess they were mad about those give away threads where devs were sending 1-2 coins Smiley
Honestly I agree with them, it's really annoying. Someone has 1'000'000'000 coins and he gives away 10 coins to every user? Ridiculous.
legendary

Sent

legendary

Sent
legendary

I will. As soon as you delete address from your post. New forum rules ( No addresses in posts. Otherwise the thread might be locked.

Thank you Smiley Why is that a new rule?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

legendary

legendary

legendary
But again. Qora might be way more talanted than BCNext, so I'm not saying that Qora is BCNext because I don't want to offense him making such conclusion. All I'm saing is that Qora and BCNext are alike. Probably most geniuses are.
Jump to: