Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 14. (Read 10858 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Some of the greatest innovations come through indie games, which is why we're building a platform to support indie developers. Are any of you Dark Souls fans planning to try out Dead Cells?

cool, is this an indie game that is part of qravity
No, the article is indie related, which is what Qravity is aiming for. And we want to let the people know how prospective an indie Game/Movie can be.

yes its true, indie (game or movie) can have a place too like indie music, i think indie sector was promising line to explore more.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Some of the greatest innovations come through indie games, which is why we're building a platform to support indie developers. Are any of you Dark Souls fans planning to try out Dead Cells?

No, the article is indie related, which is what Qravity is aiming for. And we want to let the people know how prospective an indie Game/Movie can be.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

it looks like this is an interesting game so can't wait to try this newest game from Qravity
Activity: 238

Activity: 196
It turns out that many quality indie game developers. I salute Qravity for supporting indie game developers
Activity: 224

its look very cool
Lets me try thus games
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

it's so cool this platform can help indie developers and I'm sure this platform will be innovative.
good job Qravity

agree with you sir, they did a great help of indie developers and perhaps indie developer can maximize this chance, we have rarely seen some ico support this indie sector.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

it's so cool this platform can help indie developers and I'm sure this platform will be innovative.
good job Qravity
Activity: 381

you have a cool wallpaper in this announce, im pretty sure indie game will get the place besides online game with help of qravity.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10

Don't waste your time, immediately participate in the Pre-Sale program and get a 30% bonus.
Pre-sale will last less than a week.

will not miss this opportunity, because the opportunity does not come twice
if you may know after the 30% bonus this first stage is how much more bonuses will be offered for the second stage of sales

we dont know yet. Maybe after this presale, bonus will become 20%
I hope the price will go to the moon after launch on exchange

sorry to say but i think its no so soon, unless the developing of project going well, then they launch the full version and it was become top platform use by mostly user then the price can rise up, please be kind and correct me if im wrong.
Lets take a part on presale and take advantage of the 30% bonus, sign up now! http://bit.ly/2MZQoT8
so immediately take this opportunity and this opportunity will end soon so we can go to the moon.
Activity: 196
Lets take a part on presale and take advantage of the 30% bonus, sign up now! http://bit.ly/2MZQoT8
Activity: 224
Don't waste your time, immediately participate in the Pre-Sale program and get a 30% bonus.

if you may know after the 30% bonus this first stage is how much more bonuses will be offered for the second stage of sales

we dont know yet. Maybe after this presale, bonus will become 20%
I hope the price will go to the moon after launch on exchange
Activity: 238

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
How is minimum purchase to get discount 30% ?

there is no info about minimum contribution for presale stage, but i think if you take a part on presale stage you will get 30% discount no matter how much you buy the QCO token.
this is very good there is no drinking limit in purchasing QCO tokens so that we can all participate in supporting Qravity

i think so too, so i guess you must bought as much as you can will it was on the biggest discount periode.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

there is no info about minimum contribution for presale stage, but i think if you take a part on presale stage you will get 30% discount no matter how much you buy the QCO token.
this is very good there is no drinking limit in purchasing QCO tokens so that we can all participate in supporting Qravity
Activity: 381

Hello after I read, your new whitepaper says hard cap = 35000 ETH. But you sell at 6500QCO = 1ETH at presale and 5000QCO = 1ETH is played. There is no 500,000,000 coin = 35000 ETH, even with a bonus. Could you please give clear token metrics??

yhx for your answer

where is do you get this data?

i read in  new whitepaper friend i have explained my question Smiley
may I ask how much softcap is determined by Qravity and the total sales that have been achieved

i think they havent update the website for result of how much raise until now except clock thicking for countdown presale stage, but hope when presale stage was finished they will announce the result.
Hello after I read, your new whitepaper says hard cap = 35000 ETH. But you sell at 6500QCO = 1ETH at presale and 5000QCO = 1ETH is played. There is no 500,000,000 coin = 35000 ETH, even with a bonus. Could you please give clear token metrics??

yhx for your answer

where is do you get this data?

i read in  new whitepaper friend i have explained my question Smiley
may I ask how much softcap is determined by Qravity and the total sales that have been achieved
Pages:
Jump to: