Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 13. (Read 10858 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Some of the greatest innovations come through indie games, which is why we're building a platform to support indie developers. Are any of you Dark Souls fans planning to try out Dead Cells?
Read more: http://bit.ly/2BQgsPB
Activity: 266
Qravity helps people by having great ideas in managing, and paying creative teams to produce premium films, video games, music.

this platform give more help to content creator to push their maximal potential and have a pure competition to making a good content and get payed.

In addition, Qravity also supports game developers to publish their work, which so far we know there is rarely a platform like this

I think Qravity is perfect for all content, especially games,
I hope this project is successful
I think that Qravity has done that by launching an indie game

really? where is the announce of that sir, i want to try how good indie game whos develop by qravity team.
you can read it here http://bit.ly/2BQgsPB
and this is the game information
Formats: PlayStation 4 (reviewed), Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC Price: £ 19.99
Publisher: Motion Twin
Developer: Motion Twin
Release Date: 7th August 2018 Age Rating: 16

wowo is a good price, for a game, but if with good quality the price is worthless
yup in my opinion this is a good game to try, hopefully this will be the best game and this game can be attracted by game lovers
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
If you snooze you lose! Just 2 days to go until the Qravity token presale ends. Don't miss your 30% bonus!
http://bit.ly/2OCLdsE

Thanks for info, but today is only 1 day left to get 30% bonus
Activity: 196
If you snooze you lose! Just 2 days to go until the Qravity token presale ends. Don't miss your 30% bonus!
http://bit.ly/2OCLdsE
Activity: 238
Qravity helps people by having great ideas in managing, and paying creative teams to produce premium films, video games, music.

this platform give more help to content creator to push their maximal potential and have a pure competition to making a good content and get payed.

In addition, Qravity also supports game developers to publish their work, which so far we know there is rarely a platform like this

really? where is the announce of that sir, i want to try how good indie game whos develop by qravity team.
Formats: PlayStation 4 (reviewed), Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC Price: £ 19.99

wowo is a good price, for a game, but if with good quality the price is worthless
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

tq sir for your info, i hope this game will give us an excited expwrience playing that game and hope it can attract more investor come to qravity platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Activity: 381

i think they featured product was movi, so gaming and music was just complement, but if we speak about entertainment, all of three was all in one package and inseparable.
Activity: 546

Activity: 266

Activity: 196
That way it is expected to help indie creators to develop their potential to the fullest
Activity: 224

Activity: 10
Some of the greatest innovations come through indie games, which is why we're building a platform to support indie developers. Are any of you Dark Souls fans planning to try out Dead Cells?

it looks like this is an interesting game so can't wait to try this newest game from Qravity

i think the same way, with only saw the cover had to make me excited and curious how interesting and amazing this game was.
I think this game is also very interesting and has a good image design, hopefully this game is interesting to play and I'm sure this will be a list of games that will be played by game lovers

lets have a try when this game was officialy launch later, perhaps the gameplay of the game is very user friendly to play, even for a newbie..

well you are right, let's take a position earlier to play this game if it is officially launched

it looks like this is an interesting game so can't wait to try this newest game from Qravity

i think the same way, with only saw the cover had to make me excited and curious how interesting and amazing this game was.
I think this game is also very interesting and has a good image design, hopefully this game is interesting to play and I'm sure this will be a list of games that will be played by game lovers

lets have a try when this game was officialy launch later, perhaps the gameplay of the game is very user friendly to play, even for a newbie..

Activity: 381

Pages:
Jump to: