Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 15. (Read 10858 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hello after I read, your new whitepaper says hard cap = 35000 ETH. But you sell at 6500QCO = 1ETH at presale and 5000QCO = 1ETH is played. There is no 500,000,000 coin = 35000 ETH, even with a bonus. Could you please give clear token metrics??

yhx for your answer

where is do you get this data?

i read in  new whitepaper friend i have explained my question Smiley
Activity: 196
How is minimum purchase to get discount 30% ?

You can sign up and check in here http://bit.ly/2MZQoT8
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
How is minimum purchase to get discount 30% ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Did you know there is less than a week to go before our token presale ends? To get your hands on some QCO and take advantage of the 30% bonus, sign up now! http://bit.ly/2MZQoT8

This opportunity is only a few days away and take this opportunity

right grab it now, only few day left before 30% offer has finished, just make sure to get your QCO..
Don't waste your time, immediately participate in the Pre-Sale program and get a 30% bonus.
Pre-sale will last less than a week.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Did you know there is less than a week to go before our token presale ends? To get your hands on some QCO and take advantage of the 30% bonus, sign up now! http://bit.ly/2MZQoT8

This opportunity is only a few days away and take this opportunity
Activity: 381

come on guys before presale stage end, you wouldnt get chance of discount 30% again, this is the best time to buy more QCO token.

just to make sure to grab your QCO token now before this big offer has finished.
Activity: 546

come on guys before presale stage end, you wouldnt get chance of discount 30% again, this is the best time to buy more QCO token.
Activity: 266
How is the ways of Qravity to get and attract more investors?
by making an interesting project and implementing a roadshow to introduce this great project, it might be one way to get investors

yes, the qravity platform make a revolution way for creator content publish and find the user or buyer for his content, maybe this is not a something new but qravity platform make content platform more simple now.
by creating interesting content, it will be one that attracts investors and has a clear roadmap in each project development

im pretty sure, that all content whos available on qravity platform later was only for good quality content, i mean some creator cant put their work if it not pass the minimum quality for publishing it.

what i mean is , the marketing strategic from Qravity to attract investor on TokenSale
conducting a roadshow is also a marketing section to introduce this project and of course by bringing interesting content so that investors are interested. in my opinion, this is a marketing strategy.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10

by making an interesting project and implementing a roadshow to introduce this great project, it might be one way to get investors

yes, the qravity platform make a revolution way for creator content publish and find the user or buyer for his content, maybe this is not a something new but qravity platform make content platform more simple now.
by creating interesting content, it will be one that attracts investors and has a clear roadmap in each project development

im pretty sure, that all content whos available on qravity platform later was only for good quality content, i mean some creator cant put their work if it not pass the minimum quality for publishing it.

what i mean is , the marketing strategic from Qravity to attract investor on TokenSale
This is the new generation of digital content creating. i love your idea and im willing to see everything in action.
Activity: 224
Hello after I read, your new whitepaper says hard cap = 35000 ETH. But you sell at 6500QCO = 1ETH at presale and 5000QCO = 1ETH is played. There is no 500,000,000 coin = 35000 ETH, even with a bonus. Could you please give clear token metrics??

yhx for your answer

where is do you get this data?

yhx for your answer

maybe the team did forget to change the description, hope they will fix that soon so it wouldnt make us confuse.

yes I hope so hopefully as soon as possible, so there will be no misunderstanding
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Activity: 381

yhx for your answer

maybe the team did forget to change the description, hope they will fix that soon so it wouldnt make us confuse.
Activity: 546

Activity: 266

yhx for your answer
Pages:
Jump to: