Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 26. (Read 10861 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
 Qravity A wonderful project, which is worth paying attention to! Excellent opportunity to become an investor of a unique team with a unique product !!! Pay attention to this ICO! You can safely invest here!
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

what are the reasons you want to make a multi-billion-dollar doale game industry?
Who said that?

maybe she just read that info somewhere on whitepaper, and i think its a good goal to achieve, making a multi million dollar game industry.
Activity: 18

what are the reasons you want to make a multi-billion-dollar doale game industry?
Who said that?
Activity: 84

Event or roadshow is one important thing on ICO project, right?
That can make inviting new investors and also to introduce to public

of course youre right, and qravity team was preparing that event you mentioned, lets wait until they announce it to us.

Qravity has already attended a couple of conferences including Blockchain Expo 2018 and Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 in San Francisco

I hope it Have a good influence on the Qravity project and can attract many investors

That was a pretty big event.
And we see the impact for gravity, the community is increasing and that's good
We are waiting for events that will be followed by Qravity
Activity: 196
Is there an Agenda or event that will be held or attended by Qravity?
For example like ICO shows or blockchain conferences, or something like that

Maybe Qravity have a roadshow at the bottom of landing page -  you can check here https://www.qravity.com/

And team will announce the schedule soon

of course youre right, and qravity team was preparing that event you mentioned, lets wait until they announce it to us.

Qravity has already attended a couple of conferences including Blockchain Expo 2018 and Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 in San Francisco

I hope it Have a good influence on the Qravity project and can attract many investors
Activity: 266
The Qravity team is even creating a movie to stimulate their platform. Tokenization, and in this example - Digital Content Tokenization, is one of the best use cases of blockchain.
I hope this platform can create quality films so that fans feel comfortable in this platform

Activity: 266
This is a very good rating. Hopefully the rating you get can attract more investors so that the project is successful.
Hello, Qravity has already attended a couple of conferences including Blockchain Expo 2018 and Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 in San Francisco, If we plan to attend another conference, we'll announce that on our social media channels.

Oww thats good.
Blockchain Economic is big event i think. And i hope by attended on these even can make  good changes on Qravity project and also can attrack lots investors
From the article I read, the Qravity platform can improve content creators and develop the content they make. It is great for creators to be in QRr, so they are more creative in content creators.

agree with you, this feature will lead content creator draw their maximum potential.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
From the articles I read, the Qravity platform can improve content creators and develop the content they create. This is great for content creators in Qravity, so they are more creative in content creators.
copper member
Activity: 98
The Qravity team is even creating a movie to stimulate their platform. Tokenization, and in this example - Digital Content Tokenization, is one of the best use cases of blockchain.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1

take easy pal, the team was working hard and they always surprise us with their proggres, lets wait for upcoming update by the team.
Activity: 112
Hello, Qravity has already attended a couple of conferences including Blockchain Expo 2018 and Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 in San Francisco, If we plan to attend another conference, we'll announce that on our social media channels.
Activity: 546

Maybe Qravity have a roadshow at the bottom of landing page -  you can check here https://www.qravity.com/

Activity: 84

Activity: 224
for the way Qravity convinces consumers that their products are produced both games and other entertainment are worth using

from what i heard, all kind entertainment will be available on qravity platform, all contentc like music, video or movie and game would be sell or leased on qravity platform.
you can tell where you heard the information because I also want to hear this information.

i mean im just heard from some discussion thread somewhere but honestly im forget where, maybe some forum or telegram group maybe. Grin

I suggest you to read all the whitepaper of Qravity , and you will get more information on there

right I agree with you it's better to read information from sources than to hear the words of people
because by hearing the usual info that we receive is not all right
We're using our ICO to fund the development of a genuine platform with a real market need. That's why we're so pleased to have gained high ratings from organizations like @ICObazaar @ICObench @icomarks and @icoholdercom
For us, it's an inspiration to keep up the hard work.

possitive review and gain high rating from ico organizer was the good start needed before start your ico sale event, it can give trust for entire community member.

Thats Good review of large and influential websites in the ICO program. This can help increase public confidence.
Congratulations Qravity team

agree, like you say, this thing will boost community confidence and never had a doubt again to take a part on sale stage by buying some qravity token.
Pages:
Jump to: