Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 33. (Read 10861 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
The excellent news for the rapidly growing Qravity community: Qravity’s about to launch a demo of their digital entertainment production and distribution platform. Soon, you will be able to explore Qravity and discover how it can benefit you as a producer, creative, consumer, or distributor.

thats a good news, with beta platform launching, we all can tested the project and will more believe with this project, so its the reason why they delay the presale schedule.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The excellent news for the rapidly growing Qravity community: Qravity’s about to launch a demo of their digital entertainment production and distribution platform. Soon, you will be able to explore Qravity and discover how it can benefit you as a producer, creative, consumer, or distributor.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
a few more days pre-sale will start soon, can not wait for that time, keep it up for this process Qravity team

Come participate in the presale because the bonus given is quite interesting. Do not miss the moment
info is so valuable that we can take this special opportunity, hopefully token sales reach hardcap according to the target expected by the team.
Activity: 196
a few more days pre-sale will start soon, can not wait for that time, keep it up for this process Qravity team

Come participate in the presale because the bonus given is quite interesting. Do not miss the moment
Activity: 224
Pre-sale will starts in 18 days. Prepare your self to take a part on Qravity and get the bonus.
Activity: 238

Great technology for great ideas: how Qravity benefits blockchain for art lovers
Activity: 112
We're pleased to get a mention from Hicks Crawford in Seeking Alpha, a top resource for serious investors. Check it out! http://bit.ly/2AscfAQ
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
maybe now the team more focused to finished and lauch beta version first before the start the presale stage, because with the launch of beta version can give possitive effect on sale stage later.
I think all the best will be done by the theme because the team has prepared all and not missed all the programs that support this project,

i think youre right, but if i think again it has changing a plan, and the team was preparing special surprise for us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
maybe now the team more focused to finished and lauch beta version first before the start the presale stage, because with the launch of beta version can give possitive effect on sale stage later.
I think all the best will be done by the theme because the team has prepared all and not missed all the programs that support this project,
Activity: 381
Activity: 546
Why invest in a product you haven’t seen? We’re announcing a slight delay to our presale, so that you can experience our amazing platform for yourself. More here: http://bit.ly/2NOsHgB

a little delay to be more confident about this project I think it's fair because this is indeed a pretty convincing project for the future with various advantages in giving.

thats right, a little delay is not a big problem as long everything goes as plan.

maybe the team have meet thecnical problem whos make a slight delay for presale stage, but i think thats not a big problem, and they fix the schedule for launch the presale stage event.

Does this mean all schedules are also delayed because of this?
I mean like Mainsale, token distribution, platform launch etc.

I do not think so. Probably only Presale is delayed and it's only a few days delayed. I guess that does not affect many things.

i think it defend on situation, i mean if the schedule for presale was 30 day, and lets say the team can hit their goal softcap/hardcap in less than 1 week, it can be affect for all schedule upward for mainsale and etc.
Activity: 266
what approach Qravity does to the media in distribution if the project runs successfully so that investors are comfortable to be here.
Activity: 112
Activity: 224
Why invest in a product you haven’t seen? We’re announcing a slight delay to our presale, so that you can experience our amazing platform for yourself. More here: http://bit.ly/2NOsHgB

a little delay to be more confident about this project I think it's fair because this is indeed a pretty convincing project for the future with various advantages in giving.

thats right, a little delay is not a big problem as long everything goes as plan.

maybe the team have meet thecnical problem whos make a slight delay for presale stage, but i think thats not a big problem, and they fix the schedule for launch the presale stage event.

I do not think so. Probably only Presale is delayed and it's only a few days delayed. I guess that does not affect many things.
Activity: 196

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
I think it is because they want to provide their beta before the actual sale,  can so more people can see the potential of the platform.

im agree with this one, maybe the team want to launch beta version first before they start the presale stage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Whenever content is purchased, the creator receives a percentage of payments that matches their bet. They run the risk, more than earning a wage, but the rewards for their well-tracked contributions are potentially huge. this is the result of the Qravity award given to the creators.
Presale start date to August 18, 2018. Its given time for investor to explore about platform Qravity thats good  for introducing more about the platform.

you are right with the maturity of product development will give maxsimal results
and introducing more plafrom will attract more investors as well later on
Activity: 12
I think it is because they want to provide their beta before the actual sale,  can so more people can see the potential of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: