Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 32. (Read 10861 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I read some articles that Qravity will release this game will attract the attention of the lovers game so that more and more people will love this platform, good job team.

i hope qravity can make some RPG based game and so good game like squarenix created like final fantasy series.

im pretty sure qravity team can make a game whos great other than current top game, maybe for the start they must make a sport based game.
I think everything will be done by Qravity to satisfy users of this platform and provide excellent service to platform users. I think that is the ultimate goal of this platform.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Long gone are the days when gaming was considered bad for your health, and
@QuteeTeam's research report proves it! Click here to learn more about the positive impact of gaming http://bit.ly/2M7ENRL

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
I read some articles that Qravity will release this game will attract the attention of the lovers game so that more and more people will love this platform, good job team.

i hope qravity can make some RPG based game and so good game like squarenix created like final fantasy series.

im pretty sure qravity team can make a game whos great other than current top game, maybe for the start they must make a sport based game.

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
The toughest competitor of Qravity may be Netflix or Youtube. But Qravity has an interesting feature and more complete. It can also be monetized and using blockchain.

qravity is better than the competitors. Why?
because the qravity has Overall patents for works that generate and reduce the existing piracy of the work

The thing I like best about Qravity is the monetized part by using blockchain and also the full features offered by Qravity

So we shall to join and take a part on Tokensale. Because we pretty sure with this project.
No matter how small your contribute, its very important for Qravity
Activity: 224
The toughest competitor of Qravity may be Netflix or Youtube. But Qravity has an interesting feature and more complete. It can also be monetized and using blockchain.

because the qravity has Overall patents for works that generate and reduce the existing piracy of the work

The thing I like best about Qravity is the monetized part by using blockchain and also the full features offered by Qravity
Activity: 238

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
by creating a new breakthrough in the world of entertainment, I was very important hopefully this platform is able to give it all to the users of this platform.

we cant never know how good qravity are unless we can have a try the beta version, hopefully beta version can be launch shortly before presale stage start.
by creating a new breakthrough in the world of entertainment, I was very important hopefully this platform is able to give it all to the users of this platform.
Activity: 381

netflix is for streaming movie and youtube is for streaming video, and qravity have feature of both of them, plus music and gaming, so qravity is all we need to enjoy of full feature entertainment in just one platform.

so lets say the qravity project will bring revolutions on this bussiness sector, and im pretty sure the qravity project will be an innovator platform for this sector and competitor wether want it or not must keep up with qravity project.
Activity: 266

Thats right. You know, Qravity is more complete than the other entertaint platform. Operating platforms must also be user friendly for easy use by everyone
I agree Qravity is the entertainment platform hopefully the development of this platform continues to increase because entertainment requires a very new development so that users feel comfortable using this platform
Activity: 238
Austria's most exciting blockchain start-ups

We have been named one of Austria's most exciting blockchain start-ups! please help us rise up the charts by voting for us. Find the green table in the article (in German) and click on our name!

already tried but not working
can you ask the committee to check for errors from the table?
Activity: 196

Thats right. You know, Qravity is more complete than the other entertaint platform. Operating platforms must also be user friendly for easy use by everyone
Activity: 224
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

We have been named one of Austria's most exciting blockchain start-ups! please help us rise up the charts by voting for us. Find the green table in the article (in German) and click on our name!

does this mean Qravity also has a platform for miners if it is connected with the picture above?

or will be qravity token was mineable later, according to that picture maybe this project got supported or being partnered with mining corps from Austria.

does this mean Qravity also has a platform for miners if it is connected with the picture above?
Activity: 112

Activity: 381
a few more days pre-sale will start soon, can not wait for that time, keep it up for this process Qravity team

Come participate in the presale because the bonus given is quite interesting. Do not miss the moment
info is so valuable that we can take this special opportunity, hopefully token sales reach hardcap according to the target expected by the team.

yes the result of presale stage will affect next to main sale, so hopefully presale stage would hit their target, at least achieve softcap.
Pages:
Jump to: