Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 31. (Read 10861 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Even if you're not a game developer, #gaming can improve your career prospects! What new path has it encouraged you to take? Check out this report by @QuteeTeam for more. http://bit.ly/2M7ENRL

everybody like games. And a lots of game developer need platform to public what they made. So Qravity come with good news that Qravity will support game developers. Thats good
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Even if you're not a game developer, #gaming can improve your career prospects! What new path has it encouraged you to take? Check out this report by @QuteeTeam for more. http://bit.ly/2M7ENRL

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Long gone are the days when gaming was considered bad for your health, and
@QuteeTeam's research report proves it! Click here to learn more about the positive impact of gaming http://bit.ly/2M7ENRL

not all games I think have a negative effect
I am a game lover

game was created for having fun and not making us sick, mayne mostly people getting sick because they have addidcted and forget their lunch and makingvhis healthy worst.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think the best will be given by the team to the users of this platform so let's wait for the best results from the team to give about game music and other entertainment.

of course the team must do their best to make this platform success, i think the reason user will choose this platform because they offer us complete entertainment in one platform and it will be bigger than netflix or youtube had.
I agree with you, hopefully the team will provide the best on this platform and this platform will be a success

we will see, how good the qravity platform when we tested the beta version soon, i cant afford for wait too long for beta version.

All of what we hope will be come true. And now Qravity announce that Qravity will support gamers developers. So that is good news and Qravity is more complete
wow this is becoming more interesting, hopefully we can feel the presence of the Qravity platform that we are looking forward to until we are all impatient for that.

always making us surprise with their news and announcement, this team was very active and friendly, just to be sure for being this great community of qravity project.

giving good news for your community is the best way to keep their believe for this project and keep support this project, because we know the team was very active and show their hard work to us.
I agree with you that the team works hard to give the best to the users of their platform so that we users can feel the results of the team's hard work in providing the best.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
I think the best will be given by the team to the users of this platform so let's wait for the best results from the team to give about game music and other entertainment.

of course the team must do their best to make this platform success, i think the reason user will choose this platform because they offer us complete entertainment in one platform and it will be bigger than netflix or youtube had.
I agree with you, hopefully the team will provide the best on this platform and this platform will be a success

we will see, how good the qravity platform when we tested the beta version soon, i cant afford for wait too long for beta version.

All of what we hope will be come true. And now Qravity announce that Qravity will support gamers developers. So that is good news and Qravity is more complete
wow this is becoming more interesting, hopefully we can feel the presence of the Qravity platform that we are looking forward to until we are all impatient for that.

always making us surprise with their news and announcement, this team was very active and friendly, just to be sure for being this great community of qravity project.

giving good news for your community is the best way to keep their believe for this project and keep support this project, because we know the team was very active and show their hard work to us.
Activity: 546

Activity: 266

Activity: 224
Heads up! We've made some very small changes to our whitepaper including

- updated token sale dates
- updated QCO Boost description for accuracy and clarity
- updated consumer catalog image

If you haven't read it already, be sure to take a moment to find out about the great platform we are developing to support games developers and independent animated movie makers! http://[Suspicious link removed]/2meekGV

Waww.. I just know if Qravity platform will support games developers. Thats is great and innovatife, i never see complete platform like this one. Good luck guys, it will be new platform with a lot of feature inside

This is so good , right?
With a lot of feature offers by Qravity , it make us pretty sure to join and take a part on Tokensale program. No doubt to invest in this project

Activity: 84

If you haven't read it already, be sure to take a moment to find out about the great platform we are developing to support games developers and independent animated movie makers! http://[Suspicious link removed]/2meekGV

Waww.. I just know if Qravity platform will support games developers. Thats is great and innovatife, i never see complete platform like this one. Good luck guys, it will be new platform with a lot of feature inside

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

If you haven't read it already, be sure to take a moment to find out about the great platform we are developing to support games developers and independent animated movie makers! http://bit.ly/2meekGV

Activity: 381

Activity: 546
@QuteeTeam's research report proves it! Click here to learn more about the positive impact of gaming http://bit.ly/2M7ENRL

I am a game lover

i think gaming is needed on your life because it can make us feel enjoy and happy, the one is bad was our habit itself, getting addict on gaming was ruined our health, so gaming is ok as long we can control ourself from getting addicted.
Activity: 266
Activity: 238

I am a game lover
Activity: 224
The Qravity ICO project gets a 4.6/5 🌟 rating, that is very good.
For more information, check here  https://icobench.com/ico/qravity

All the details about Qravity are explained there and te planning is so clearly. Congratulations to QR developer. Good job
The Qravity ICO project gets a 4.6/5 🌟 rating, that is very good.
For more information, check here  https://icobench.com/ico/qravity
I read some articles that Qravity will release this game will attract the attention of the lovers game so that more and more people will love this platform, good job team.

i hope qravity can make some RPG based game and so good game like squarenix created like final fantasy series.

im pretty sure qravity team can make a game whos great other than current top game, maybe for the start they must make a sport based game.
I think everything will be done by Qravity to satisfy users of this platform and provide excellent service to platform users. I think that is the ultimate goal of this platform.

yes we knew that, but i think before we set our ultimate goal, it need to be perfect at the start, and maybe from introducing something amazing like music or movie or game whos can attrach investor demand.
Pages:
Jump to: