Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 35. (Read 10861 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I saw on the trading platform that the transaction volume of your token is not high
Do you have any other publicity strategies? After all, no matter how good the project is, it needs to be publicized
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Only Jr. is involved in the discussion. Member and Newbie. This does not mean that experienced users ignore the project?

what do you men sir, i think ranking is not a big problem as long is not used to being farming post right.

He means that only new accounts are writing something in that ANN thread and that make him feel strange. Really the most important is views, a lot of Hero members are read only here

yea thats right, we dont know if higher rank such as hero member was come to this thread and unfortunatelly only for just viewing this amazing project and didnt give his comment to this project, so nothing is wrong right.
Activity: 70
Only Jr. is involved in the discussion. Member and Newbie. This does not mean that experienced users ignore the project?

what do you men sir, i think ranking is not a big problem as long is not used to being farming post right.

He means that only new accounts are writing something in that ANN thread and that make him feel strange. Really the most important is views, a lot of Hero members are read only here

I hope that this project will succeed.
Activity: 67

Activity: 266
I  have done read the whitepaper and i think its innovatife project and its combign all entertainment in one platform. This is great and very innovatife
I want to know is there any Beta Apps version ?
I want to try your platform
As of now, there is no exact date for the release of the beta version. We expect it to be ready in early 2019.

this is good news hopefully the beta version becomes the first step of success for Qravity and team can work better again.

maybe launching of the beta version is need before presale stage was start, at least at presale stage beta version must be launch, why? because if user or investor hahe a try a beta version and then they satisfied with that, success on your sale stage is guarantee..

Actually , all of  the plan,  roadmap, team , future etc has been explain on whitepaper. And it can be guarantee for the investor to invest their money
yes this is true all there is an explanation and for anyone who wants to contribute and know more I think can visit the white kerta already given
Activity: 224
I  have done read the whitepaper and i think its innovatife project and its combign all entertainment in one platform. This is great and very innovatife
As of now, there is no exact date for the release of the beta version. We expect it to be ready in early 2019.

this is good news hopefully the beta version becomes the first step of success for Qravity and team can work better again.

maybe launching of the beta version is need before presale stage was start, at least at presale stage beta version must be launch, why? because if user or investor hahe a try a beta version and then they satisfied with that, success on your sale stage is guarantee..

Actually , all of  the plan,  roadmap, team , future etc has been explain on whitepaper. And it can be guarantee for the investor to invest their money
Activity: 266
I think it will be better to announce the beta version before the actual token sale, so the project can attract more investors
I think the team is already thinking about it so we are waiting for the announcement for the beta version which is soon launched because the team gives the best for its users.
Qravity is a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their work.

This will not work, because the price of the coin is not supported.

hello buddy. Do you have strong reason to say about this?

Only personal experience, the son of difficult mistakes)
Activity: 196
Qravity is a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their work.

hello buddy. Do you have strong reason to say about this?
This is the right step. We will test.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
We’re confident that our platform is going to change the way we produce and consume entertainment and we want you to be convinced too. That's why we will slightly delay our token presale to allow you to experience our product for yourself before you invest.
Read more here: Qravity demo coming soon. Token presale coming a bit later.

Activity: 25
Activity: 238
maybe i'm too quick to ask this
have you thought of cooperating with the exchange market in the near future?

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Be patient friend. The new Qravity Beta version will be launched in 2019. So we wait for the announcement of the dev team Qravity

yes, the team need more time until earlier on 2019, so the beta version will be well prepared at first launch and didnt dissapointed user while trying that beta version platform.
that's right maybe with our little patience to get a better result given by the team is very good in my opinion.
Activity: 381

yes the team must be full concerned now for preparation of beta version launch, just keep patience for the best experience of great platform release.

i think the beta version has been ready for launching, but the team wait for presale stage result, just keep waiting a little bit maybe october beta version will be launch for sure.
Be patient friend. The new Qravity Beta version will be launched in 2019. So we wait for the announcement of the dev team Qravity

yes, the team need more time until earlier on 2019, so the beta version will be well prepared at first launch and didnt dissapointed user while trying that beta version platform.
Pages:
Jump to: