Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 34. (Read 10861 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1
Why invest in a product you haven’t seen? We’re announcing a slight delay to our presale, so that you can experience our amazing platform for yourself. More here: http://bit.ly/2NOsHgB

a little delay to be more confident about this project I think it's fair because this is indeed a pretty convincing project for the future with various advantages in giving.

thats right, a little delay is not a big problem as long everything goes as plan.

maybe the team have meet thecnical problem whos make a slight delay for presale stage, but i think thats not a big problem, and they fix the schedule for launch the presale stage event.
Activity: 546
Why invest in a product you haven’t seen? We’re announcing a slight delay to our presale, so that you can experience our amazing platform for yourself. More here: http://bit.ly/2NOsHgB

a little delay to be more confident about this project I think it's fair because this is indeed a pretty convincing project for the future with various advantages in giving.

thats right, a little delay is not a big problem as long everything goes as plan.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

Activity: 224
Presale start date to August 18, 2018. Its given time for investor to explore about platform Qravity thats good  for introducing more about the platform.
Activity: 196

Amazing platform that people need to  entertaint. And its more complete with monetized content, thats what i like
Activity: 238
We’re confident that our platform is going to change the way we produce and consume entertainment and we want you to be convinced too. That's why we will slightly delay our token presale to allow you to experience our product for yourself before you invest.
Read more here: Qravity demo coming soon. Token presale coming a bit later.

with the maturation of the concept, sure Qravity will deliver the perfect product, as the customer will be patient waiting for pre sale
Activity: 179
Merit: 10

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
The project will undoubtedly be successful.

i would say, for everyone who doubt about this great qravity project, they will regret later when qravity platform growing fast more than they can ever imagine.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
yes, I agree with your opinion so that who participated in this project will be able to feel happy and smile, let's cheer Sir
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Activity: 381
I saw on the trading platform that the transaction volume of your token is not high
Do you have any other publicity strategies? After all, no matter how good the project is, it needs to be publicized

The presale just begin and you said you saw on the trading platform that the transaction volume is not high. Are you sure that you saw is Qravity token?

yes is impossible, wheres he seeing QCO token on any exchanger, the presale stage hasnt start yet.
Activity: 546
I saw on the trading platform that the transaction volume of your token is not high
Do you have any other publicity strategies? After all, no matter how good the project is, it needs to be publicized

dont joke sir, where is Qravity can tradable, they pre ico is about to start, thats impossible the same QCO token thats you see already trade on somewhere.
Activity: 266
I think Qravity has not yet entered into a token trade and will only begin on August 18th for presale stage with 30%

so the team reschedule the day of presale stage, but 30% bonus was a big deal on presale stage and didnt meet again when presale finished.

when will presale ended?
And how is minimum purchase to join on presale stage?
The pre-sale ends Aug. 31 and the minimum contribution at the pre-sale will be 0.1 ETH

this is good info for those who want to grab a chance in token pembuel in ICO program because the numbers get a very big bonus in the stages of the ICO is on offer.
Activity: 238

sorry before it, where you see the trade, from the info that I can Qravity begin to do the token sale on 18 August
Activity: 224

The presale just begin and you said you saw on the trading platform that the transaction volume is not high. Are you sure that you saw is Qravity token?
Activity: 112
I think Qravity has not yet entered into a token trade and will only begin on August 18th for presale stage with 30%

so the team reschedule the day of presale stage, but 30% bonus was a big deal on presale stage and didnt meet again when presale finished.

when will presale ended?
The pre-sale ends Aug. 31 and the minimum contribution at the pre-sale will be 0.1 ETH

Activity: 196

when will presale ended?
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: