Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 87. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
When we can know the maximum number of tokens and the maximum number of tokens put up for sale as well as the use of funds? Thanks!
The total supply of the tokens is 1 billion and 50% of  that will be sold/exchanged
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
When we can know the maximum number of tokens and the maximum number of tokens put up for sale as well as the use of funds? Thanks!
If you still havent joined our Qravity Telegram groups, you can do it from here :
https://t.me/QravityCom
https://t.me/qravityqa
Feel free to ask us everything that you want to know or can't understand
Will it give some additional  bonuses?? Dont want to miss the opportunity for early participation
Hi, we have 30% bonus if you enter the pre-sale in the first round. The percentage decreases with each following round of the pre-sale, starting 1 July (due to technical problems, we postponed the pre-sale with another month)
Activity: 16
Will it give some additional  bonuses?? Dont want to miss the opportunity for early participation
Activity: 17
The project looks really great, and solid. not too much hype and it is under the radar. Good luck to all investors
Activity: 19
i like it. artist can create music, films, upload pictures and others, also it can be useful in comtacting skilled persons in the game industry
Guys, wew already have the indonesian, Turkish, Greek Arabic and French translations of our ANN and Bounty threads. Keep going
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
Activity: 20
big project, cant wait to buy hope you guys are successful
that platform can be really useful for digital content creators who are unknown but good at their job. really like the project. moon
Thank you for the support guys
How confident are you? Will you be able to stick to the road map?
Right now we’re trying our best and as you see everything goes as planned. We have 7 days untill the Pre sale of the ico, followed by the main ico event and future realisation of the platform
Activity: 9
that platform can be really useful for digital content creators who are unknown but good at their job. really like the project. moon
Activity: 12
How confident are you? Will you be able to stick to the road map?
What types of tokens platform is going to issue?
The token that we're using is ERC 827 Token(improvement of ERC20).
Activity: 23
What types of tokens platform is going to issue?
Activity: 8
Quite an interesting project. Why is the topic so unpopular? I think there should be more traffic to this page and talking about this project.
Because there is little news from the representatives of the project likely. In fact, the project looks quite interesting against the background of others, because its purpose is to help others. It is prospective
Activity: 9
Quite an interesting project. Why is the topic so unpopular? I think there should be more traffic to this page and talking about this project.
When does ico start?
Hi, the ico pre-sale starts June 1 2018(18:00 CET), and you can get 30 % bonus tokens if you buy it untill June 15(18:00 CET)
Activity: 8
With your platform, many enthusiasts will be able to turn their ideas into reality. These are really good conditions for those who have many ideas,im going to invest also in the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: