Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 88. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Very amazing and interesting project about digital media content. I really appriciate It and i wish you to make history with it
Activity: 12
Activity: 13
What will the money raised during the ICO be used for?
Most of the capital raised by the ICO will go towards paying for ongoing platform development, marketing the platform and its content, consulting, operational costs such as customer support, and operating the platform over the next several years until it is self-sufficient.

I did an analysis of your action plan and was surprised at your objectives. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 112
A good team and a good project. I think this project will be successful
Thank you for the support
Most of the capital raised by the ICO will go towards paying for ongoing platform development, marketing the platform and its content, consulting, operational costs such as customer support, and operating the platform over the next several years until it is self-sufficient.
Portuguese translation - compleated. Good job guys, we're getting stronger

Qravity Ann:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4221561.0

Qravity Bounty:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4221561.msg38398420#msg38398420

@Weezenhofnar
Activity: 13
Activity: 21
A good team and a good project. I think this project will be successful
Roadmap is looking good. The release will be out in september and im curious, how the first project is going to look like. Regardless, the important part is that pre-sale tokens will be released in short period from now and im definitely gonna buy some of them.So looking good if this all plays out so far. Also is good to buy the tokens at the first part of the pre sale, cause they give a good bonus

Where can I see the roadmap? Give me the roadmap of the project

In the whitepaper.....

You can check the roadmap on page 24 in our whitepaper here:
https://media.qravity.com/media/filer_public/a5/bb/a5bb8ad0-c7f0-4fe2-a84d-52e50e162a3d/qravity_whitepaper_v1-0_public_en.pdf
Activity: 16
Roadmap is looking good. The release will be out in september and im curious, how the first project is going to look like. Regardless, the important part is that pre-sale tokens will be released in short period from now and im definitely gonna buy some of them.So looking good if this all plays out so far. Also is good to buy the tokens at the first part of the pre sale, cause they give a good bonus

In the whitepaper.....
Activity: 7

Activity: 16
You can follow us on facebook for more interesting stuff and new announcements around qravity like this :
The Qravity team will be pitching at Pioneers 2018. If you're attending, we'd love to meet you, so come see us!

Activity: 19
7 days untill the big buy. Stay strong guys and buy big !!!!!
Any bounty for italian translation >?
We don't have an Italian translation yet, so you can send us email on [email protected] with:
- Native language
- Translation/moderation experience (if any)
- Bitcointalk username
- ERC-20 wallet address

and we can make you a reservation on the list.
Activity: 20
Any bounty for italian translation >?
Activity: 11
You can watch our short video explanation in our Youtube channel, and subscribe to it.
Great job on the Qravity video explanation! Very helpful for the community and for people new to the coin or crypto.
Activity: 5
One of my favourite projects, can't wait to see its success in long term.
It's still new tho, but i also like the concept of this thing. Thumbs up
Appriciate your support
can't wait for the pre-sale. will invest at least 2 ETH
One of my favourite projects, can't wait to see its success in long term.
It's still new tho, but i also like the concept of this thing. Thumbs up
Appriciate your support
Pages:
Jump to: