Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | POW/POS | 0.10.6.3 - New Self Moderated Thread - page 2. (Read 63969 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
https://t.me/Quarkcoincommunity

We are building new communities where people can communicate easily
Welcome to the quark community

If you're good at developing communities
You are also welcome to contact me in Telegram (yagami)
The Foundation will give reasonable rewards to the development community and contributors to the development master node establishment

Let's get together

Put the Quark back where it belongs
Are you aware that many cannot access telegram?
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
https://t.me/Quarkcoincommunity

We are building new communities where people can communicate easily
Welcome to the quark community

If you're good at developing communities
You are also welcome to contact me in Telegram (yagami)
The Foundation will give reasonable rewards to the development community and contributors to the development master node establishment

Let's get together

Put the Quark back where it belongs
AEX decided to keep the quark trade!

https://www.aex.cash/page/trade.html#/?symbol=qrk_usdt
Selecting deposit gets you
!
The wallet fault
Can anyone interpret AEX announcement?
Dear AEX Partners.

AEX released the "Announcement on the Adjustment of Some Coins and Trading Pairs and Boards" on October 20, 2021 (UTC). The original plan was to take down QRK on October 21, 2021 (UTC), but after feedback and communication from the QRK community, AEX's risk control department re-evaluated the project and decided to suspend the plan to adjust the project offline.

Risk warning:Cryptocurrencies are innovative investments that prices may fluctuate violently. Users are requested to rationally judge their own risk tolerance and make decisions prudently.

AEX Operation Team

Oct 21 2021(UTC)

AEX thought Quark had stopped

So they decided to stop trading quarks

But through communication with Quark's team

They reversed the decision

It is still possible to trade quark in AEX

How do you trade quarks on AEX if you cannot deposit quarks on AEX?

This is a temporary situation

and We are developing more exchanges
Would it be correct to say https://freiexchange.com/ is the only exchange accepting quark deposits?

When you write temporary, do you mean months or years?

!
The wallet fault
Dear AEX Partners.

AEX released the "Announcement on the Adjustment of Some Coins and Trading Pairs and Boards" on October 20, 2021 (UTC). The original plan was to take down QRK on October 21, 2021 (UTC), but after feedback and communication from the QRK community, AEX's risk control department re-evaluated the project and decided to suspend the plan to adjust the project offline.

Risk warning:Cryptocurrencies are innovative investments that prices may fluctuate violently. Users are requested to rationally judge their own risk tolerance and make decisions prudently.

AEX Operation Team

Oct 21 2021(UTC)

This is a temporary situation

and We are developing more exchanges

!
The wallet fault
Dear AEX Partners.

AEX Operation Team

Oct 21 2021(UTC)

!
The wallet fault
Dear AEX Partners.

AEX Operation Team

Oct 21 2021(UTC)

!
The wallet fault
Dear AEX Partners.

AEX Operation Team

Oct 21 2021(UTC)
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Wallet version 0.10.7.5 has been released

Mineral pools, please replace 0.10.7.5 version of the wallet

It will solve the problem that the superblock can't dig out smoothly

We need more pools now

https://github.com/quark-project-evolution/quark/releases/tag/v0.10.7.5
That's great news. I have Quark Core version v0.10.6.3 (64-bit) on a MacBook Pro (macOS High Sierra) with the problem where the wallet stopped updating when encountering a superblock. What will be the steps I'll have to take to get this new version installed and functioning? Will the new download override and update the version I have, or is it done in some other way? Thank you for your help, and I'm so glad this problem has finally been fixed, and am looking forward to having access again to the QRK I own.
For now the new release is Linux and win64.  The new mac version is a little further down the road.
Activity: 11
That's great news. I have Quark Core version v0.10.6.3 (64-bit) on a MacBook Pro (macOS High Sierra) with the problem where the wallet stopped updating when encountering a superblock. What will be the steps I'll have to take to get this new version installed and functioning? Will the new download override and update the version I have, or is it done in some other way? Thank you for your help, and I'm so glad this problem has finally been fixed, and am looking forward to having access again to the QRK I own.
There is a development team working on it at the moment and testing will follow immediately.
Just try and be patient for a little while longer.
There's not much else I can say right now.
We are in communication with frei and we really appreciate their continued support.
Activity: 74
This is due to the 000bug, that's what needs fixing.
The wallet just needs a restart.

Can you explain when this bug arrive please ? after x block ?
This bug penalizes frei-exchange also. Sometimes, the transfers are blocked because the core continues on a forked blockchain ! it would take precise information on this bug to perhaps correct or take action. can you give them away?
Activity: 18
I think QRK has a glorious history of pure PoW. As long as it is a completely decentralized digital currency with pure PoW mechanism, it will win the trust of investors in the whole coin circle, and our community can also boldly publicize it.----------- However, as long as there is POS+MN, the reward of POS will be given to the exchange for questioning the existence of conspiracy of this currency, while the reward of MN will encourage the exchange to enjoy its success without making progress, and the reward of foundation nodes will be rewarded without effort!

As long as QRK goes back to pure PoW, the wallet code is easy to write, or even revert directly to the pre-2018 code, and the entire QRK coin is activated!--------------- But there are foundation rewards, node rewards, and POS. These are centralized ideas that are very difficult to implement in code because you need to keep track of all the dynamically changing addresses, and success is very slim.

Consider QRK community on the POS + MN centralized astray in those days, there is a reason, mining is an annual POW number is too little, not enough to support the enthusiasm of the miners -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- suggested that under the unified supervision and the community, upgrade code, adjust QRK currency reward amount for the compound growth of 2% a year, it will make QRK to coin ring a very great currency!

If we adopt the way return to pure POW, and to increase the POW award to a premium of 2% a year, will make the wallet soon returned to normal, code and blocks to get QRK currency digital currency investors trust, now like QRK POW was running out, with a history of 8 years it will be similar to the currency and the Wright, the dog dog COINS as success -- -- -- remember, all POS, all MN, all foundation award, investors will be questioned for centralized plot, allowing QRK currency promise forever.---------------- Now, has come to the critical moment of QRK survival, please must consider carefully!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
This is due to the 000bug, that's what needs fixing.
The wallet just needs a restart.
Activity: 74
Here's the block explorer again.
http://www.nodepow.com/site/block?id=305

Freiexchange informed me on Feb 17 that the wallet was in resync.
Have you tried to contact them?

block 8.820.612
and another bug Huh? Why all cores ( my pool, another wallet with MN, freiexchange, ect... ) bugging at the same time ?  
Here's the block explorer again.
http://www.nodepow.com/site/block?id=305

Freiexchange informed me on Feb 17 that the wallet was in resync.
Have you tried to contact them?
Pages:
Jump to: