Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 60. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Is there an alpha or beta for the product for your project?

Quantum1Net has a working prototype - One could deem the project to be in a pre-/alpha stage.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
do you say like a beta app or something like this?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Do you plan introduce the project through any conference or video explicative about the project?
you have all the information about the project in their site
Activity: 165
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Merit: 101
When will start silver sale? I want to start to invest as soon as possible
the date is publishing in the roadmap of their website
I read some of the articles that you put the links in the first post of this topic about the project and I really interested on take part of this

These are some interesting articles indeed. I can also recommend reading this article from techcrunch: https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/05/the-quantum-computing-apocalypse-is-imminent/

The open ICO starts on the 2nd of February. Make sure you follow us on our social media channels to stay up to date with the progress!

Cheers!
Will it be any bonus or discount especially make for every step of the presale or only are distributed this way for the sale?

The bonus/discount state on the announcement (1st page of this thread) is how the open ICO will be. Pre-sale will start on the 23rd of January, and 2nd of February is open ICO.

For any information regarding pre-sale, please email to [email protected]
Activity: 434
I read some of the articles that you put the links in the first post of this topic about the project and I really interested on take part of this
 When will start silver sale? I want to start to invest as soon as possible
Will it be any bonus or discount especially make for every step of the presale or only are distributed this way for the sale?
I want to know what is exactly a yellowpaper and why it is necessary that there were a yellowpaper apart if the white paper for this project

I wrote the following answer to @joneskay, I hope it also answers your question:

A White paper is a presentation of a problem and the solution. Basically to highlight the features of the solution, product and service. Easily said: A project/product presentation. A yellow paper however, is a more formal approach to the technical specification of the project. Easily said: A technical specification of the project/product.

Many ICO-projects have a very shallow white paper, not really specifying anything else than vaporware. For us it is important to be as transparent as possible with our investors (hence the white paper+yellow paper) as we have a finished working prototype.

Get back to me in the thread if you still have any question marks regarding the white- and yellow paper! Cheers! Smiley

OK, then if I understand well yellowpaper is for technical part and doubts, isn't it?

Exactly - Since we have a working prototype, the yellow paper describes the technicalities of it. We will also publish more articles/papers regarding the science behind the product within a couple of days!
I want to know what is exactly a yellowpaper and why it is necessary that there were a yellowpaper apart if the white paper for this project

I wrote the following answer to @joneskay, I hope it also answers your question:

A White paper is a presentation of a problem and the solution. Basically to highlight the features of the solution, product and service. Easily said: A project/product presentation. A yellow paper however, is a more formal approach to the technical specification of the project. Easily said: A technical specification of the project/product.

Many ICO-projects have a very shallow white paper, not really specifying anything else than vaporware. For us it is important to be as transparent as possible with our investors (hence the white paper+yellow paper) as we have a finished working prototype.

Get back to me in the thread if you still have any question marks regarding the white- and yellow paper! Cheers! Smiley

OK, then if I understand well yellowpaper is for technical part and doubts, isn't it?
I've done some more resarch in to the project and team. Looks really solid. Is it possible to take part in a presale? Should I email to [email protected] for that?

If you want information about pre-sale, please send us an e-mail to [email protected].
As i understand only if i participate bying silver coin can i take part in the privated sale of gold coin, is like this or i am wrong?

Precisely. You can take part in the Silver Coin ICO, and then with those convertible Silver Coins you can take part in the closed sale of Gold Coins as the Silver will convert in to Gold.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I've done some more resarch in to the project and team. Looks really solid. Is it possible to take part in a presale? Should I email to [email protected] for that?
As i understand only if i participate bying silver coin can i take part in the privated sale of gold coin, is like this or i am wrong?
In your roadmap I can see:

2nd token sale: Gold token (closed)
July 2018
Offer proof-of-concept of our QEK, this token will include quantum encryption
(Emphasis mine)

Would it be safe to assume you're going to be implementing the technology you're talking about on this token?

Hello Retired!

Yes that is correct. The quantum encryption will be implemented on the gold token!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
In your roadmap I can see:

2nd token sale: Gold token (closed)
July 2018
Offer proof-of-concept of our QEK, this token will include quantum encryption
(Emphasis mine)

Would it be safe to assume you're going to be implementing the technology you're talking about on this token?

Pages:
Jump to: