Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 62. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
I've read that you will only accept ETH in the PRE-ICO. Is it safe to assume tokens will be distributed immediately by the smart contract?

That is a safe assumption ICOs!

The tokens will be distributed immediately by a smart contract!
I could see you have the links of linkedin of the members of the team, does it appear there their experience or have I to consult this data in your site or whitepaper?

Hello Schopenhauer365!

Experiences are stated in the white paper on the presentation at page 11, but I'd recommend to both check the white paper and have a look at profiles on LinkedIN!
Hi there, keeping a close eye in Quantum1Net.
Do you think I can start making some translations to spanish?
Would you like to point me out to something? Maybe an article?
Do you have a date for bounty release?

I'm happy to hear that you are keen to join in the bounty campaign. It will start in about 5 days. As soon as we've announced the bounty campaign I shall notify you! Smiley
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I've read that you will only accept ETH in the PRE-ICO. Is it safe to assume tokens will be distributed immediately by the smart contract?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I could see you have the links of linkedin of the members of the team, does it appear there their experience or have I to consult this data in your site or whitepaper?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
In BTCtalk since 2016
Hi there, keeping a close eye in Quantum1Net.
Do you think I can start making some translations to spanish?
Would you like to point me out to something? Maybe an article?
Do you have a date for bounty release?
I saw there is a lot Of bonus en every periodo Of the project and I think it is good incentive to invest but, when will we recieve these bonus? Will it be immediately?

Thank you for your compliment! Yes, you will receive the tokens + bonus to the designated wallet upon your investment.
After i recieve my bonus can I use my bonus to invest in this project as a regular investment or do you think it is better to me I keep it in my wallet?

The Silver Token is like a convertible note (see: https://www.seedinvest.com/blog/startup-investing/how-convertible-notes-work), you can choose to trade it or to keep your convertible Silver Token until the closed Gold Token release. Smiley

Edit:

You can also trade the Silver Token prior to the closed Gold Token release, and buy the convertible Silver Token just before the Gold Token release to take part in the discount.
I downloaded the white paper and yellow paper. Is yellow paper something like a research document?
And, is the white paper to understand easily the project?

Hello Cryptomoneyresearcher!

You are on the right track there. The white paper is a presentation of the project and the yellow paper is a presentation of the tech behind the project!
Activity: 434
I saw there is a lot Of bonus en every periodo Of the project and I think it is good incentive to invest but, when will we recieve these bonus? Will it be immediately?

Thank you for your compliment! Yes, you will receive the tokens + bonus to the designated wallet upon your investment.
After i recieve my bonus can I use my bonus to invest in this project as a regular investment or do you think it is better to me I keep it in my wallet?
Activity: 322
I downloaded the white paper and yellow paper. Is yellow paper something like a research document?
And, is the white paper to understand easily the project?
Here says that the initial coin offered started yerterday, Does it mean that we can start to invest already? And if in case of an affirmative answer, can I invest in BTC or must I do it in ETH only?
Hello Huxleyfree! The ICO starts the 2nd February, about one month from now. The initial Silver Token will trade for ETH only. The closed Gold Token offering will accept more currencies, Silver Tokens and BTC included. Silver token investors/holders will be prioritized during this second ICO.
Really good project! I've just checked your site and I'm surprised.
But I don't understand why do you have two different tokens, what is their purpose?

Thank you Jupiter13! I will explain how it works below;

The Silver Token will be traded against the ETH using the ethereum blockchain.  The Silver Token is like a convertible note ( https://www.seedinvest.com/blog/startup-investing/how-convertible-notes-work ), meaning the ones who holds the Silver Token at the release of the closed Gold Token sale will get a priority and a discount. You do not need to hold the Silver Token all the way to the closed Gold Token release, you could sell all the Silver Tokens after the ICO and buy again before the release of the Gold Token to get the discount and priority. The convertible Silver Token is to take the prototype to product, so that is why it is like a normal convertible note.

Given that our project revolves around the vulnerability of conventional cryptography faced with quantum computing, the Gold Token is based on Bitcoin and features quantum encryption, making it both a testament to the feasibility of our technology and proof against quantum powered attacks. Further on, Bitcoin has the most solid code in the crypto space and best dev support.

Activity: 448
Here says that the initial coin offered started yerterday, Does it mean that we can start to invest already? And if in case of an affirmative answer, can I invest in BTC or must I do it in ETH only?
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Are you asking whether we'll receive them at the time of the investment or after the ICO is over?
Activity: 308
Really good project! I've just checked your site and I'm surprised.
But I don't understand why do you have two different tokens, what is their purpose?
Activity: 434
Hello, I am thetyper as you can see ! I will gladly like to work with you doing Spanish Translations.
Your project seems promising and a good will can be seen standing behind this hard work.
Would love to hear form you again, and will pass by to follow Quantum1Net. Cheers.

Thank you for showing interest in the project, thetyper. We will get in touch as soon as the bounty campaign launches! Cheers!
Activity: 97
In BTCtalk since 2016
Hello, I am thetyper as you can see ! I will gladly like to work with you doing Spanish Translations.
Your project seems promising and a good will can be seen standing behind this hard work.
Would love to hear form you again, and will pass by to follow Quantum1Net. Cheers.
Quantum computing is really the future. However it's a really complex matter, you guys better have people who get how it works before starting working with it.

Indeed, quantum computing is extremely interesting and will definitely play a big role in the near future. What sets us apart from most ICOs is the experience of our team leadership and the level of development already achieved. We have developed a prototype capable of generating a quantum encryption key, utilizing a one qbit optical device capable of generating perfect randomized sequences.

Our leadership has between them a huge list of successful business ventures, we are confident that the skill of our scientists will not be hampered by mismanagement or bad management.
Pages:
Jump to: